The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
I hate animating 3D scenes in toon boom harmony. This one's being an absolute bitch and I've had to redo it twenty times by now. What should be easy posing is turning into the biggest pain in the ass ever. 3D + 2D, looks cool when its done but it's shit to coordinate
You must be registered to view this content.
If it were up to me I'd just have them rigged in toon boom but ya don't get that say when you're on a feature heh
I've just given up on my media studies capstone for the second time. My lecturer is going to kill me soon.
Photoshop decided it hates my laptop. Ugh this is getting annoying.
Everything everything everything everything forever
I'm having pronoun problems. The only reason I use they/them is because it's more discrete and not everyone knows my deal so it's like... they're all gonna use the wrong ones anyway and only a few actually know to use the right ones. But I've always kinda liked he/him for me, at least every now and then, I'm just waaaay too nervous to ask people to use that if I can't even ask them to use they/them, or if I'd even like them to. I mean most people can't even be bothered to use my 'nickname' because my 'real' name is so 'pretty' why wouldn't I like it

Ayyyyyyyyyyye
i still literally want to be somebody other than who i currently am. i want to reconfigure my body and my brain and just be SOMEONE ELSE
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
My mom is ticked off at me for not saying that I would do something with her.

Bare in mind that this thing isn't for a few months and that I'm trying to find a job, pretty much none of which are anywhere near home. Yeah, sure shows her confidence in me finding anything. Then again, she's suggested multiple times that I should just stop looking, and once, she said that if she could, she would lock me up in her closet and throw away the key.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
i'm filling in forms essentially quantifying my anxiety and depression (forms ostensibly created with the goal of minimizing my issues and invalidating my experiences probably (though thats probably just my knee jerk negativity kicking in but whatever)) and its the worst and i hate it and even worse i had an entire month to do this and i'm here doing it on what is pretty much the last possible day

this is trash i hate existing
Hello person with executive dysfunction, would you like a task that your condition makes hard to complete in a timely fashion? I hope so because the resources you need to live are based on you completing it in a timely fashion
When I had to do something like that, I went to my psychiatrist and got him to fill in a lot of it. Made things much easier.

That probably isn't an option when it's this last-minute. But it's relevant advice that helped me, so I'm tossing it out there for anyone else who might be able to make use of it.
i really want to vent but at the same time i don't and i'm just feeling terrible in general as usual.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Halloween can get the hell off my damn continent. This is not Australian, this is not okay, this is a blatant money-grabbing scheme. Go back to America, go back to Europe, and stay there. Did you know that at least six families turned up on our doorstep on October 31, for a "tradition" that's only really been a thing here the past two, three years? We had candy, we were prepared for many more to come, but that's not the point. What the hell happened? This is a load of bullcrap. Hell, my local KFC? Cobwebs and jack-o-lantern bunting. Why?
am i supposed to put something here | 💡 the lights come up again 💡
[purged]

in other news i tried to kill myself today
jesus christ. are you okay now?
i really dont see how other teachers can get away with providing no support whatsoever in my first long term sub then blaming me when i mess up but i guess they can get away with it because theyve been here much longer than i have
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Speaking of teachers:
  • Today my Japanese teacher continued her habit of ridiculing students for not understanding exactly what she wanted.
  • Almost every student in my physics class understands physics better than my teacher
  • My physics teacher insists on using algebra, despite the vast majority of us understanding and preferring calculus
  • She's also moving about half the speed she needs to if she wants to finish the course by the end of the year.
  • My math teacher is excellent. Some of his students, however, couldn't take the derivative of a polynomial.
  • I'm still pissed that some kids got into calculus a year before me, despite that I am (not exaggerating) likely one of the best mathematicians in the school. I was never told that was even an option.
i swear to god once i get to move out of this house i'm going to pulverize my dad as a goodbye present
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
So did I talk about the terrifying saga that is trying to get money from the government?

They decided that because I've been at uni for 4+ years, I've exceeded the allowable time for me to be paid for being a full-time student so I can not starve and be homeless. This is, of course, despite my being on payments for less than a year. So now they've cut me off. Right in the middle of needing to move.

Now I need to jump through some incredible hoops, and have, to prove that I 1) intend to continue studying next year and 2) I deserve to not starve.

Also, my major doesn't, um, exist anymore, and I need to take a year of makeup courses to fill in the last credits for courses that have been discontinued. Because budget cuts.

My therapist thinks I might be a little stressed.
* Didn't do hw yesterday because I was too tired
* Couldn't sleep because I was worried about hw
* Didn't get up in time to go to school because I didn't sleep last night
* Figured I might as well work on hw today
* Can't focus on hw today because I'm so tired

Why am I like this
You're not alone. I had way more exhausted and absent/tardy kiddos today. Long breaks are tricky.
OTTO Wrote:
OTTO Wrote:

This describes the situation exactly.

In addition to "tired" and "nothing" there's also "weak attempts to pin blame of frustration and undirected angst on everything else."