[Image: XM7bGCn.png]

[Image: lZSwQkW.png]

...what the hell?
RE: Do You Feel Lucky?
What did you do?
, Punk?
(12-27-2015, 07:46 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: », Punk?

[Image: RX06GLs.png]

What's that? Is... is someone playing a guitar? And hollering? What in fuck...

(12-27-2015, 07:40 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »What did you do?

Okay, okay. Backtrack. What...

[Image: lmWsCge.png]

I think someone jumped in front of my van. With a gun?

[Image: kix8tPh.png]

SHIT! The cargo!
I feel pretty lucky about the cargo. I'm sure it'll be in mint condition. I'm suuuuuure.
~ Chimney
Shared account.
(12-27-2015, 10:46 PM)bigro Wrote: »Where did the car go?

Look at that S Car Go!
> Wait, what was the cargo?
You must be registered to view this content.

[Image: 7UatMo6.png]

No, you don't understand! This is an extremely important delivery! My life is literally on the line here!

(12-28-2015, 01:32 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Wait, what was the cargo?

[Image: FD7ISfs.png]

I don't know! Something technopharmaceutical. It was classified! I'm just the Courier!

(12-27-2015, 09:47 PM)ForgeChimney Wrote: »I feel pretty lucky about the cargo. I'm sure it'll be in mint condition. I'm suuuuuure.

[Image: bh5gDtO.png]

I... wish I had your optimism. But when I got the package, I... uh... I gave it a little shake, just to see what was inside, and it kind of warned me that it would self-destruct if I shook it too much... so uh.

I don't. Smell explosion. At least.

(12-27-2015, 10:46 PM)bigro Wrote: »Where did the car go?

[Image: 4TpCXSq.png]

What?

[Image: gM8bgY8.png]

How... how can you know so little about the job?

[Image: 4k5L09Z.png]

You're... not my usual Navigators, are you?
SpoilerShow
> Uh... no, this is just standard post-accident assessment. We need to make sure what all you remember, so just explain what was supposed to happen as if we were brand new Navigators, although we totally aren't. See, what a silly idea would that be, us being new Navigators who had no idea that there was such a thing as a navigator until you told us, right? Haha, totally funny.
(12-29-2015, 09:51 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Uh... no, this is just standard post-accident assessment. We need to make sure what all you remember, so just explain what was supposed to happen as if we were brand new Navigators, although we totally aren't. See, what a silly idea would that be, us being new Navigators who had no idea that there was such a thing as a navigator until you told us, right? Haha, totally funny.

[Image: 0sdB04i.png]

I... I don't think this counts as an GAAAAAHHHHH.

Quote:You should probably get up to speed with what's happening outside.

[Image: cFnNEWd.png]

Y-yeah.

[Image: 4wnzUd5.png]

Holy hells, it's a full-on barricade. What the fuck am I carrying?!

[Image: nFpogID.png]

Uh-oh

[Image: 33Uw1bR.png]

"Covoso, stop that noise. Our guest is awake."

[Image: y0hHgds.png]

"Good morning, Courier. My name is "Weird Eyes" McGee, of the Double Bandana Gang. Normally we'd leave ya alone, but we're being paid incredible money for what's in your van. C'est la vie."

[Image: FoeNREK.png]

"Now listen here, punk, I'm getting paid just as good money to get this where it needs to go, safe and sound. So push off if you know what's good for you!"

[Image: ZEouo8r.png]

"Bwahaha! Just as good money? You have no idea what's in your backseat, do you? You haven't got a clue what you're getting yourself into. Just give us the package and we all walk out of here alive,

...uh..."

[Image: rEhOAu5.png]

"...boyyyy?"

[Image: F8dokqU.png]

"No way, Weird Eyes, that's totally a girl. I think."

[Image: TdSUFcO.png]

"Could go either way, Weird Eyes."

[Image: XO7xKO1.png]

[Image: lRhCamA.png]

"Anyway, that's the deal, Courier. Take it or l-"

[Image: e9Cj5DX.png]

paf

[Image: Kggcvyr.png]

"Move in, team! Secure the package! All shall crumble before the Last Light Militia!

[Image: ZqmU2zX.png]

...you still there? Because I think I'm gonna throw up.
Ramming speed!

Or, like... reverse?

Watch out for bullets.
If the cargo is that big of a deal, maybe it's something that can get you out of this mess. Like, I don't know, a robot suit or something.

Okay, yes you'd be violating client confidentiality, but they've already got an information leak somewhere if bands of raiders know what it is. If they look like they're going to try to kill you to keep you quiet, point out that it's already way too late for that.
you ever see a western movie with a train robbery that ended well for the conductor? luckily you're not on rails. take full advantage of that, speed away in reverse
This calls for desperate measures! Do not deliver that package to wherever you were going to send it, but instead to where us hackers, i mean, your new navigators are, which, well, we can talk about the address later, just grab the package and run away on foot! And remember don't shake!!!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
> Are you blocked behind you? Because this path looks like you shouldn't be going this way.
incidentally what is your preference re: gender identity, pronouns
I feel pretty unlucky about throwing up. Maybe don't do that right now.
~ Chimney
Shared account.
(01-05-2016, 11:34 AM)Sanzh Wrote: »incidentally what is your preference re: gender identity, pronouns

honestly feels pretty unimportant right now with all the guns involved
> Hard left into that alleyway
[Image: lmmpL3T.png]
Are those guys the good guys or the bad guys because if you don't know them it might be time to slam on the gas.

But not too hard, remember, too much shaking = explosions.
(01-05-2016, 01:00 PM)ForgeChimney Wrote: »I feel pretty unlucky about throwing up. Maybe don't do that right now.

[Image: qj9lgu5.png]

I'll try

(01-04-2016, 08:06 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »If the cargo is that big of a deal, maybe it's something that can get you out of this mess. Like, I don't know, a robot suit or something.

Okay, yes you'd be violating client confidentiality, but they've already got an information leak somewhere if bands of raiders know what it is. If they look like they're going to try to kill you to keep you quiet, point out that it's already way too late for that.

[Image: HRlDC6r.png]

Okay. Okay. You make excellent points. If the Last Light Militia is in on it, then all their hangers-on will be in on it too: the Redsnow Knights, the Motor Buddies, Piotr... Not to mention every other gang in the area is going to be heading this way to see what all the fuss is about and then it's *paf* for me.

On the other hand, if I opened every confidential package sent through me, I'd probably also end up in a ditch with a *paf* through my head.

Joy.

(01-04-2016, 07:54 PM)Anomaly Wrote: »Ramming speed!

[Image: ceUtAR3.png]

That's not happening.

(01-05-2016, 04:23 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Are you blocked behind you? Because this path looks like you shouldn't be going this way.

[Image: anKETIz.png]

Gee, ya think?

(01-04-2016, 09:35 PM)Crowstone Wrote: »This calls for desperate measures! Do not deliver that package to wherever you were going to send it, but instead to where us hackers, i mean, your new navigators are, which, well, we can talk about the address later, just grab the package and run away on foot! And remember don't shake!!!

[Image: l5xq9GV.png]

Also unfeasible. There's a lot of gunfire out there and my van does a lot better job of stabilizing packages than my arms will. Also, you are very strange.

(01-05-2016, 11:34 AM)Sanzh Wrote: »incidentally what is your preference re: gender identity, pronouns

uh

(01-05-2016, 07:05 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »

honestly feels pretty unimportant right now with all the guns involved

yeah this. I agree with this one.

[Image: E7XRI9y.png]

(okay, they/them/theirs)

(01-04-2016, 07:54 PM)Anomaly Wrote: »Or, like... reverse?

Watch out for bullets.

(01-04-2016, 09:26 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »you ever see a western movie with a train robbery that ended well for the conductor? luckily you're not on rails. take full advantage of that, speed away in reverse

[Image: NBL5UfV.png]

Now this is an idea I can get behind. Heh, behind. Because I'm reversing, get it?

[Image: zlGK04Q.png]

You mean the Confederate Republic of Dakota? That wasn't on my intended route... Well, it's a long way away, but if you know a safehouse there it might be worth the detour.

You're a little out of touch, aren't you? There hasn't been a South Dakota in-

[Image: x4LBRhq.png]

[Image: q4TTgM6.png]

whoops
[Image: lRB4PQd.png]

ow

[Image: 2Z5Knj3.png]

"Excessive motion vector detected. Package is now primed for self-destruct. Attending courier, please enter provided job code to disarm. Further force will cause package detonation."