Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 4: OVER)
I can't believe you people and your fridges. There will always be too many condiments in the door. You can run out of milk; ketchup is eternal.

Also I know I put Kanye as biggest liar but I don't think I've ever actually heard him lie. I guess massively inflated egos count.
i knew everyone would put kanye but i wanted to #believe otherwise
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
My official opinion of Kanye is: Top-tier Mixer, mediocre rapper, garbage lyricist. I cannot actually begin to guess how he is as a person, he seems to have so many levels and all we get is the headlines.

Does he still have diamond teeth?
Man I did pretty well considering my many incredible failures. Thank you Sean Penn.

I think someone else had diamond teeth but I know nothing about music culture so I'm likely wrong there.
the music question and the landmark question both really stumped me, but for different reasons haha

I don't really pay attention to anything in the music industry so that was essentially a random pick based on being a garbage person, and there's SO MANY landmarks

so many
~◕ w◕~
You must be registered to view this content.
It was definitely a case of seeing the question and going 'everyone's going to say kanye and everyone knows it'
I nearly said Kanye but like

I felt bad because it's kind of the opposite of true?

I threw this game by acing myself on three questions I knew the sheep answer for and talked myself out of.
I talked myself out of milk, I could have done much better if I didn't try to consider the plight of the lactose intolerant.
My original fridge thought was "shelving" until I remembered other people actually, use their fridges,
noooooooo akumu, the way of eggs is superior. It's the Milk that's wrong
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
There is no right or wrong. There is only Sheep.
Honestly the thing that's most common in my fridge is mold
Answering questions honestly is certainly a bold strategy, Cotton
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 5: SHEEPTENDO AND XBAAAAAHX (Vidya Sheep))
COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT ITS ANOTHER ROUND OF SHEEP

Hey if you're one of those peoples who haven't hung around much Eagletime, come join the HOTTEST GAME ON EAGLETIME. Hot because of the wool, its sweltering, jeez. And if you've Sheeped a bunch before, come back to the pen. Chance misses you, he's lonely.

So, for the new or rusty, Sheep is a game where I ask questions and you answer in the way you think everyone else will answer. The more people who said what you said, the more points you get. So you want to be the Anti-Hipster™. This round has a THEME!!! (Confetti fails to fall). I'm gonna be asking all about VIDEO GAMES. Yes, video games, that thing you've probably done before but now that you're older and have more responsibilities you don't do as often, or even when you want to you still end up goofing off on the couch, internetting into oblivion.

Not all the questions will be about the specific games, and the ones that are will, of course, be about popular ones that you generally should have some knowledge about. But, if you hit a question that you don't feel informed enough about, remember that googling for information isn't against the rules, but hopefully you won't have to much.

You can say aye to playing here, but I'm gonna keep to last rounds rules, and basically allow you to signup by just sending me the answers to the questions. Keep a look out here, because I'll probably type 'em up sometime tomorrow, unless there's literally 0 interest for this, when instead I'll do a riveting song-and-dance number that NONE OF YOU WILL GET TO SEE
Yooooooo everyone come join the fun
I am throwing my name into the hat and then throwing that hat into the ring!
hello
Joining.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I like video games, so I'll actually take part this round.
Okay.
I'm in!
Well sure, I guess I wouldn't want to let Chance down.
(03-03-2016, 03:26 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Well sure, I guess I wouldn't want to let Chance down.

Chance has to get my approval to grade yours, he's on probation for his misbehoofier.
Sure let us continue the sheepening