Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for round 9 info? https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...#pid119144

Have you ever played Sheep some of you have because way way back I made a thread. We are going to ignore that thread, its years old, its got stank, nobody needs it. But we're gonna play some Sheep.

What's Sheep? Its just this pretty cool game where I ask you a series of questions, to which you can answer in any way you choose through PM to me. By the end of the round, you want to have the most points. How do you gain points, you ask? By being a sheep(le)*. For every answer you give, for every person who answers the same thing, you get a point. An example:

What's your favorite vowel?

player1, player2, player3, player4 all say E, so all four of those players get 4 points. player5 and player6 say O, so those two players get 2 points. player7 says U. He's the only one to do so, he's alone, which is just like U to be amirite. Anyway, he only matched himself, so he gets only 1 point.

So a good rule of thumb: Answer how you think everyone else in the game will answer. Perhaps your actual answer matches up with what you think everyone else will say, but perhaps not! You gotta think like a sheep.

There will be a minimum of 10 questions, but I'll probably add a few more because shut up okay god. When the questions are revealed, PM me your answers to those questions. Please format your answers like this:

1: (answer to question 1)
2: (answer to question 2)
3: (answer to question 3)
so on and so forth

Do not include the questions in your submissions. This makes it easier for me to read.

Super important rule: Never ever post an answer in this thread while a round is ongoing. That is breaking the rules hardcore, and defeating the purpose of the game.

When the round is over (I've received everyone's answers) I'll set up a REVEAL TIME where I reveal the answers here in DRAMATIC FASHION, and you can shoot the shit here or on IRC or something, Iunno. If you want to.

Anyway, signup in this thread if you wanna play, I'll get this rolling if we get enough people to play. We probably need at least 8 in our population to sheep it right.

*Wake up!

Round 1: Regular Sheep Questions
SpoilerShow

Round 2: The Shearing Questions
SpoilerShow

Round 3: Reverse Sheep Questions
SpoilerShow

Round 4: Regular Sheep Questions
SpoilerShow

Round 5: Vidya Sheep Questions
SpoilerShow

Round 6: Hipster Sheep Questions
SpoilerShow

Round 7: Vidya Sheep Questions:
SpoilerShow

Round 8: The Shearing Questions:
SpoilerShow
Current Top Sheep: Pick Yer Poison (Unsheared Sheep of Round 8: Shearing Variant)

TOP SHEEP LEADERBOARD:

(2) Robust Laser (Top Reverse Sheep: Round 3, Top Vidya Sheep: Round 5)
(2) Shredded (Top Sheep: Round 4, Top Hipster Sheep: Round 6)
(1) Coldblooded (Top Sheep: Round 1),
(1) SleepingOrange (Unsheared Sheep of Round 2: Shearing Variant (Co-Champion))
(1) Sai (Unsheared Sheep of Round 2: Shearing Variant (Co-Champion))
(1) Reecer6 (Top Vidya Sheep: Round 7)
(1) Pick Yer Poison (Unsheared Sheep of Round 8: Shearing Variant)
(0) Mirdini (Asked nicely)
(0) g0m (has 50 bonus points)
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING
Yeah yeah yeah
It's time to sheep
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
I'm in
Wake up sheeple!

Fact Seagull I know you already made this joke but that is entirely within the spirit of the Sheep Game

btw this means I am in
(02-03-2016, 12:10 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Yeah yeah yeah

Baaaaaaa baaaaaaa baaaaaaa.
Count me in! 1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheepp, 4 shea... mmm... zzzzz, zzzzzz, zzZZZzzz.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
You must be registered to view this content.
I'm in
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
BAHHHHHH
~◕ w◕~
*hacker voice* I'm in.
Okay count me in
shoop shap shoobeedoobeedoo-boop
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Alright, time to Sheep. Our contestant # is 14 (drats!!!) and they are as follows

Quote:Schazer
Crowstone
SleepingOrange
Akumu
Coldblooded (I think???)
Reywald
bigro
Shredded
Sai
Whimbrel (I sure do hope bah means yes)(Something Something Scottish Joke)
cyber95
AgentBlue
ICan'tGiveCredit
Granolaman

And now for the questions. Most of the questions are designed to be able to be answered off the fly, but a few do assume certain knowledges that you perhaps don't have. For example, question 6 assumes that, either through playing or internet osmosis, you have been exposed to enough Undertale to make an informed guess, but if you haven't, that's okay! Googling for information is perfectly allowed, and not even particularly discouraged. I will say that if you have to google something then its more a failure on my part than anything.

And be advised, that question 15 pulls double duty, being both a regular question and also a tiebreaker. I'll explain in a second, here are the questions.

Quote:1: Who is the most famous dead celebrity?

2: What is your favorite Gen 6 Pokemon?

3: What exact word would you use to describe a kitten?

4: How do you battle the cold? (Weather cold, not the sickness)

5: Aside from Rudolph, who is Santa's best reindeer? (If you say Rudolph anyway, you get 0 points on this question no matter what)

6: Who is the second-best character in Undertale?

7: On the basic 3x3 DnD alignment scale, where do you fall? This chart, for reference
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ori...-3d8.j.jpg

8: Which one of Snow White's seven dwarves would you most likely be friends with?

9: What song would you use as your fight music?

10: What video game main character wields the dumbest weapon?

11: What word best fills in the blank? "We are _________"

12: What is the second-most famous star? (Actual Stars, not celebrities)

13: How long, in minutes, is a good nap?

14: Name a wild animal that is known for appearing in urban settings.

15: How many of these questions do you think you whiffed on so bad that you didn't match anyone? Read tiebreaker procedure for important information on this question!

Tiebreaker procedures are as follows:

Quote:Amongst the tied parties, the winner will be declared by

1: Whoever has the smallest difference between their answer on question 15 and the actual amount of questions they matched no one on. If tie still exists move to 2

2: Whoever had the highest amount of matches on a single question (AKA, whoever had the highest high point). If tie still exists move to 3

3: Whoever had the fewest amount of questions they matched no one on. If tie still exists, move to 4

4: You just fucking all win jesus

Finally, remember to PM me your answers in a numbered list, without the questions. In fact, Please use this format.

Quote:1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

Happy Sheeping!
Just so its perfectly clear, do not accidentally post answers in this thread. That will make me sad.
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 1 Underway)
What the flip is a pokemon
Mind if I submit some answers I'm gonna submit some answers discount them if I'm disqualified.
Eh, I can add you in. The more the merrier, I say.

Now, someone is probably gonna lose by one point because they didn't match you but that's your cross to bear

EDIT: But I am gonna cut off any more entrants, if only because most people have answered and I'm already sorting through it while waiting on the stragglers.
In. Sorry for the wait everyone, I forgot about this Melonspa
Sig:
SpoilerShow
All the answers are in. The best computer of all time, THE HUMAN BRAIN, is now calculating the results.

(what do you mean its not even in the top 10 of computers that's ridiculous it has so many folds)
*Excited BAAH-ing*
~◕ w◕~
The Baallaad of Reyweld: im goin to win 3rd so good
Sig:
SpoilerShow
As a note, if you see a score discrepancy, let me know immediately. I caught a mistake once when adding up the scores, and I hope I didn't catch any other because there were none.

All Sheep Answers (Answers that garnered the most or tied for most answers) in bold. And if you said the answer that I thought of when I wrote the question down (I.E. You match me), that answer gets an underline. You get no points for this. Also you probably feel a little bit uncomfortable being singled out.

QUESTION 1: Who is the most famous dead celebrity

SpoilerShow
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 1 RESULTS HOUR)
QUESTION 2: What is your favorite Gen 6 Pokemon
SpoilerShow
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 1 RESULTS HOUR)
Dagnabbit, Sylveon is MY favorite eevee but I was trying to think of the herd. >u<
~◕ w◕~