The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
toon boom harmony. my scene IS pretty damn heavy, though. lots of background characters and lots of frames on the two mains I'm working on.

Plus the builds are pretty bulky too
You must be registered to view this content.
yeah I dropped in a separate display node and i'm just working on the two I need. One of them's working fine but I think the other is just really weighing my scene down. Not sure why. Heavy build I guess
It's vector animation with rigs. Very heavy rigs, mind you. Lotta envelope deformers. But this one really shouldn't be acting like this. It didn't last time I had this character. Ugh...

Anyway turns out my time limit on that scene isn't too bad so no worries.

But back to the shit-flipping I don't have any food at all left and it's snowing real hard. I have like... a thing of maple syrup and a bag of sugar.
When you move back home for a bit because you're preparing to move across the country, and your parents start asking you things like "Why doesn't anyone love you, and how come we never see you with anyone?"

Haha, well. Have you guys even seen me?

[Image: Xkl3GGg.jpg]
I'm starting to lose sleep for no reason at all. Sleep is one of my most valued commodities, why is this happening.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
So it snowed like crazy through the weekend until about yesterday, where it stormed all night, and today it decided to warm up a bit and rain. So naturally the roads are 90% slush, surprise gaps of a lot more water than initially expected upon examination, the buses don't know how to function and my socks are wet.
Haha wow I really wish I was either asleep or no longer alive right now
To summarise the past week:

Life: *happens*

The college nurse: you fucked up a perfectly good sruix that's what's happened. Look at him. He's got anxiety
actually it's been a couple of weeks in the making tbh but it's only in the past few days that this has boiled over from a lowkey nuisance to a legitimate fucking issue and I maybe should have been a bit more open about it but with me being me that wasn't entirely likely so w/e at least this shit is getting dealt with now
I was not judged okay enough to head back to Oxford today.

This decision has not exactly made me any better.
Uni is no

want holiday back pls

gimme video games
My evening disappeared and I have a headache and I have to finish up a project due tomorrow. Bleh.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
My emotional spectrum's been downsized; the last remaining folks on the roster are:

Fear for the future
Anger about Trivial shite
Self-loathing at my ease of anger over trivial shit
Wishing I didn't exist anymore
A sense of unease at how easy it is to stop listening/attending to my body's basic fucking demands
is it normal for fast food jobs to have no schedules and for you to only know your immediate next day's shift, if you're lucky, because your managers don't call you even when they say they will?

i mean i wouldn't be surprised if it was normal, but, i'd just be surprised that anyone could deal with that any better than i currently am
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
(03-06-2017, 04:08 AM)KittenEater Wrote: »is it normal for fast food jobs to have no schedules and for you to only know your immediate next day's shift, if you're lucky, because your managers don't call you even when they say they will?

i mean i wouldn't be surprised if it was normal, but, i'd just be surprised that anyone could deal with that any better than i currently am

in my experience only at the beginning
i guess that's fair. still bothersome tho (bc i need to get a ride both ways from a person who doesnt have a cellphone so i Really Actually need to know in advance)

i'm sure it'll get better soon enough.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Man, crippling anxiety is so great. I've barely been part of this community for a few days and I'm already somehow convinced I should just leave and never come back. I hate to sound like I'm bitching or anything but I'm seriously always nervous about everything and it's starting to drive me a bit batty.
Anxiety is something quite a few of us have had to deal with. I hope you can manage to cope with yours.

I don't know if this is the specific form your anxiety is taking, but if you have a concern that your posts aren't "good enough", it may help to just toss some nonsense into Hawkspace or the Post Making Contest. The specific reason why Hawkspace exists is so people don't feel like they have to hold up to some arbitrary standard of posting quality.
post more in hawkspace! post more in hawlspace! posk morf in hakspace!! oej mor in hqkwspade! !!!! !!! Happymelon Happymelon Happymelon Minion

(Don't worry about general post quality here, it isn't really an issue.

If you're nervous about how good your adventure in particular is doing, I totally understand that. Unfortunately I don't really have any advice to give you on that front. I always either chicken out after the first few updates or stretch a month's worth of content over a year due to poor motivation/fear of inadequacy, so I could use advice as much as you.)
(03-06-2017, 04:08 AM)KittenEater Wrote: »is it normal for fast food jobs to have no schedules and for you to only know your immediate next day's shift, if you're lucky, because your managers don't call you even when they say they will?

yyyyep. I've worked at Wendy's. Tim Horton's is more hospitable about it but then again they also give you Two Weeks of Paid Training.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Ren hasn't had work or heard from their boss in weeks and we have one, maybe two weeks rent left tops

Haha

ha
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Oh and i just got a bill for $65 for a missed dentist appointment which they scheduled on the wrong day???
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]