The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
You must be registered to view this content.
If I get all three of my major major MAJOR courses done with this semester, I will have

1) a writing portfolio
2) one more course before I graduate
3) networks?

So obviously instead I'm going to obsessively write about battles
FREAKING POLLING PEOPLE

I've been subject to so many that I pretty much know the order. You're going to ask me my opinion on [Democratic senate candidate], then on [Republican senate candidate], then if the senatorial election were to happen today who I would vote for, then my opinion on Hillary, then my opinion on Trump, then if the presidential election were to happen today who I would vote for, then whatever little tiny detail thing you want to know about so it's different than all the TWO HUNDRED OTHER ONES THAT ARE CALLING ME BECAUSE I CURRENTLY LIVE IN OHIO AND IT'S THE ONE WHICH DECIDES THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION EVERY FUCKING TIME AND SO HONESTLY HALF THE ADS ON TV ARE ALREADY FOR THE ELECTION AND IT'S NOT EVEN FOR THREE MONTHS LIKE SERIOUSLY CUT IT OUT ALREADY.

Are you so sure that running more ads doesn't make people choose differently?
Crying Eagle
Clearly I'm not getting my boards done today because my pc decided photoshop was too big a program even though i still have loads of space

so it crashed

and recovered nothing
Studies suggest that advertising doesn't change a lot of votes unless one side is completely overwhelming the other. So it's really more of a defensive ploy.
Well, everyone has the money, so they need to spend it.

Also FREAKING BIDSNIPERS ON EBAY YEAH RAISE THE PRICE FROM $4 TO $20 WITH ONE SECOND LEFT I SO THOUGHT I HAD IT.
Hello sudden anxiety attack right when I want to sleep. How ya doin', pal?
This week hasn't been treating me 100% well. I still haven't received the payment I am supposed to receive from the hard work I did on Sunday and it has made me pretty discontent. Especially because of how I have a need to spend the money on important health products. Maybe I shouldn't take promises of "In 1-2 days" for granted? On the subject of unfulfilled promises, I recommend to never make a promise you can't keep. You need to be certain that you will make the other party satisfied. And I really like making people who aren't me to be satisfied.

I'd really not like to be bothered by the above but heck, I just can not help it unfortunately. Typing everything out like a cold, articulate robot who doesn't feel anything is actually making feel better about it. I hope next week will be a lot better.
Photoshop is being a dingus

EDIT:
Oh great and now it's deciding that one of my layers isn't visible even though it clearly should be. Nothing is blocking it, it's turned on, there's no reason whatsoever that this layer should be blank. It's even showing up in the thumbnail. So where is it, photoshop? Where??

EDIT EDIT:
I am very tired and also an idiot. It was the opacity.
Was going to do things today but my shitty body decided it didn't want to fall asleep so I woke up at 3PM. Oh well.
Dear antivirus:

This driver update is not a virus. Please let me install it.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
my brother has a tendency to videotape/take pictures of me and it pisses me off so much because a) i hate having my picture taken or being on video without being asked permission and b) i got bullied a lot in middle school and people would take pictures of me and laugh, so whenever somebody does that now i immediately think back to those shitty school memories. he took pictures of me today and got mad at me when i snatched his phone like... he knows that i hate it when he takes pictures and yet he does it anyways.

also my cousin is visiting for the week and he's really annoying, i can't stand being near him for more than five hours without wanting to scream ghadfsl.
you know the two of us are just YOUNG GODS; we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath; and they're running, running, RUNNING.
I've been yelling a lot at my computer programs tonight, so let's add another.

Dear anyone working on a GUI (but mainly the sound mapper):
  1. If there's something I can click on, please make some change that's visible (like changing the cursor or highlighting the thing I can click on)
  2. If there's something I need to click on multiple times, please make it so that there's some change like a box around it after the first click, so I don't keep on trying once and seeing nothing happen)
  3. FUCK TRIPLE CLICKS. Or at least I think it was a triple click. It sure wasn't a double click, that's for sure.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
triple clicks are thing?! why the fuck are triple clicks a thing!
Not really a shit flip. I'm just very tired and kind of sad and it's making me unmotivated, which is frustrating
quinoa what the fuck. I just wanted to eat you and now look what you've done
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Anxiety seems to be getting worse but I don't know the source.

Aaaand now it's hard to breathe

Edit: and cue second anxiety attack today. Busy day. heh.

And bringing it in for a third. I have no idea what's up with this today but it's getting annoying.

Edit again: Aaaand the bus broke down and I live an hour away from work.

And I just remembered I don't have any food at home. Hm.
Hahaha whoooooops I am putting together a forty-minute presentation within the next hour
Okay now the Internet doesn't work. Right when I have decent muse.
But you posted that!

(unless you mean "is extremely sporadic and unreliable", like mine was until recently)