Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest 6.0
[Image: Rules_fromss.jpg]

This is not a post.
I am a post.
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
[Image: 417068850916622336.png]
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
(02-24-2018, 09:00 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »This is a story 'bout a guy named Al who lived in a sewer with his hamster pal, but the sanitation workers really didn't approve, so he packed up his accordion and had to move to a city in Ohio where he lived in a tree, and he worked in a nasal decongestant factory, and he played on the company bowling team, and every single night he had a strange recurring dream where he was wearing lederhosen in a vat of sour cream - but that's really not important to our story.
Now the very next day he met a dental hygienist with a spatula tattooed on her arm, (on her arm,) but he didn't keep in touch, and he lost her number, so he got himself a job on a tater tot farm. And he spent his life savings on a split-level cave twenty miles below the surface of the earth, (of the earth,) and he makes a mighty fine jelly bean and pickle sandwich, for what it's worth.
One day Al was walking in the forest trying to get a tan when he heard the tortured screaming of a funny little man. He was caught in a bear trap, and Al set him free, and the man that he rescued was as grateful as could be, and it turns out he's a big shot producer on TV, so he gave Al a contract
and what do you know
now he's got his very own
Weird
Al
SHOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Passes rule 4.

(02-24-2018, 09:00 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »This is a story 'bout a guy named Al who lived in a sewer with his hamster pal, but the sanitation workers really didn't approve, so he packed up his accordion and had to move to a city in Ohio where he lived in a tree, and he worked in a nasal decongestant factory, and he played on the company bowling team, and every single night he had a strange recurring dream where he was wearing lederhosen in a vat of sour cream - but that's really not important to our story.
Now the very next day he met a dental hygienist with a spatula tattooed on her arm, (on her arm,) but he didn't keep in touch, and he lost her number, so he got himself a job on a tater tot farm. And he spent his life savings on a split-level cave twenty miles below the surface of the earth, (of the earth,) and he makes a mighty fine jelly bean and pickle sandwich, for what it's worth.
One day Al was walking in the forest trying to get a tan when he heard the tortured screaming of a funny little man. He was caught in a bear trap, and Al set him free, and the man that he rescued was as grateful as could be, and it turns out he's a big shot producer on TV, so he gave Al a contract
and what do you know
Weird
Al

Passes rule 4.

(02-24-2018, 09:02 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »This is a story 'bout a guy named Al who lived in a sewer with his hamster pal, but the sanitation workers really didn't approve, so he packed up his accordion and had to move to a city in Ohio where he lived in a tree, and he worked in a nasal decongestant factory, and he played on the company bowling team, and every single night he had a strange recurring dream where he was wearing lederhosen in a vat of sour cream - but that's really not important to our story.
and what do you know
Weird
Al

Passes rules 4, 5.

(02-26-2018, 03:58 AM)RobotNerd277 Wrote: »[Image: Rules_fromss.jpg]

This is not a post.

Passes no rules.

(02-26-2018, 04:44 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »I am a post.

Passes no rules.

(02-26-2018, 04:53 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »[Image: 417068850916622336.png]

Passes no rules.

-----

HINT: The theme of this ruleset is "set".
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Oh, well, that should narrow it down a lot, it's not like that's the word with the most definitions in the English language or anything.

{}
test
TeSt
TEST
i'm ready
i'm ready
i'm ready
Look at that sun, look at that sky
Look at my sweater vest, I look so fly
Look at that mailbox, look at that tree
It's about as beautiful as it can be

Whoa,
Today is gonna be exceptional!
Never boring, even for a minute,
It's my world and we're all living in it!

Whoa, whoa
(We're all living in it)
6-3, 6-7 (11), 6-2, 7-5
HELLO!
HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!
HELLO! HELLO!
The set of all sets that do not contain themselves.
(02-26-2018, 02:24 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Oh, well, that should narrow it down a lot, it's not like that's the word with the most definitions in the English language or anything.

{}

Passes no rules.

(02-26-2018, 04:50 PM)RobotNerd277 Wrote: »test
TeSt
TEST

Passes no rules...

(02-26-2018, 04:54 PM)Robust Laser Wrote: »i'm ready

Passes no rules.

(02-26-2018, 05:30 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »i'm ready

Passes no rules.

(02-26-2018, 05:30 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »i'm ready

Passes no rules.

(02-26-2018, 05:32 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »Look at that sun, look at that sky
Look at my sweater vest, I look so fly
Look at that mailbox, look at that tree
It's about as beautiful as it can be

Whoa,
Today is gonna be exceptional!

Whoa, whoa
(We're all living in it)

Passes rule 4.

(02-26-2018, 05:45 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »6-3, 6-7 (11), 6-2, 7-5

Passes rule 1.

(03-01-2018, 06:28 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »
HELLO!

Passes no rules.

(03-01-2018, 06:29 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!

Passes no rules.

(03-01-2018, 06:29 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »
HELLO! HELLO!

Passes no rules.

(03-01-2018, 08:12 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »The set of all sets that do not contain themselves.

Passes no rules.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
For all sets X where the empty set is not a member of X, there exists a map f such that for all A where A is a member of X, f(A) is a member of A.
There exists at least one set X where there does not exist an asymmetric relation < such that each non-empty subset A of X has an element l such that l < s for all members s of A.
{}
{{}}
{{},{{}}}
{{},{{}},{{},{{}}}}
{{},{{}},{{},{{}}},{{},{{}},{{},{{}}}}}
{{},{{}},{{},{{}}},{{},{{}},{{},{{}}}},{{},{{}},{{},{{}}},{{},{{}},{{},{{}}}}}}
var rules = ["one", "two", "three","four","five"];
(03-01-2018, 11:50 PM)a52 Wrote: »For all sets X where the empty set is not a member of X, there exists a map f such that for all A where A is a member of X, f(A) is a member of A.

Passes no rules.

(03-02-2018, 12:08 AM)a52 Wrote: »There exists at least one set X where there does not exist an asymmetric relation < such that each non-empty subset A of X has an element l such that l < s for all members s of A.

Passes no rules.

(03-02-2018, 12:41 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »{}
{{}}
{{},{{}}}
{{},{{}},{{},{{}}}}
{{},{{}},{{},{{}}},{{},{{}},{{},{{}}}}}
{{},{{}},{{},{{}}},{{},{{}},{{},{{}}}},{{},{{}},{{},{{}}},{{},{{}},{{},{{}}}}}}

Passes rule 1.

(03-02-2018, 03:38 AM)RobotNerd277 Wrote: »12345

Passes no rules.

(03-03-2018, 12:50 PM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »var rules = ["one", "two", "three","four","five"];

Passes rule 1.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
[Image: UwT37tL.jpg]
[Image: ZHpE22h.jpg]
[Image: 4xB62Cn.jpg]