Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest 6.0
I place a Damn Curse of the Infinite Night on the next poster: may they go blind while thousands of night creatures swarm their place of living!

cursed image:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
oh, snailman! i wondered where he had gone, it's good to see somebody took care of him
(01-24-2018, 01:42 PM)Myeth Wrote: »uwu..
This post passes no rules!
(01-24-2018, 04:04 PM)ICan'tGiveCredit Wrote: »what if the illuminati is actually a square

(01-24-2018, 09:44 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »[curse immune post]
This post passes rule 5
(01-24-2018, 09:52 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I place a Damn Curse of the Infinite Night on the next poster: may they go blind while thousands of night creatures swarm their place of living!

cursed image:
SpoilerShow
This post passes rules 1, 2, 3, and 5
(01-24-2018, 10:42 PM)a52 Wrote: »oh, snailman! i wondered where he had gone, it's good to see somebody took care of him
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
This post is brought to you by the letters The and Q, and by the number 1062.
snip snap I'm bak
oh hey
CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I place a Damn Curse of the Blooming Nightshade onto the poster who makes the #3035 post: may nightshade grow on the insides of your clothing to give you a nasty rash!

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I place a Damn Curse of Blithering Idiocy on the next poster: may your IQ drop every time you say "literally" or "omg" or "lol" aloud by 1 point! And then you will die in a stupid way!

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(01-26-2018, 05:42 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post is brought to you by the letters The and Q, and by the number 1062.
This post passes no rules, despite being very informative
(01-26-2018, 09:48 PM)SinkingSailor Wrote: »snip snap I'm bak
This post passes no rules
(01-27-2018, 03:09 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
This post passes rule 1
(01-27-2018, 03:13 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I place a Damn Curse of the Blooming Nightshade onto the poster who makes the #3035 post: may nightshade grow on the insides of your clothing to give you a nasty rash!

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow
This post passes rules 1, 2, and 5
(01-27-2018, 03:14 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
This post passes rule 1
(01-27-2018, 03:17 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I place a Damn Curse of Blithering Idiocy on the next poster: may your IQ drop every time you say "literally" or "omg" or "lol" aloud by 1 point! And then you will die in a stupid way!

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow
This post passes rules 1, 2, 4, and 5
leon-5 is canon
(02-01-2018, 02:28 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »leon-5 is canon
Half tempted to give this a rule 3 pass on principle, but this post sadly passes no rules.
hey guys i've been gone for a while whats the hot new meme?
i like sucking up my own gamer juice after a long night of gaming. it emits from my gamer glands and i get fuelled by its licoricey texture
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
(02-01-2018, 07:07 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »i like sucking up my own gamer juice after a long night of gaming. it emits from my gamer glands and i get fuelled by its licoricey texture

i think brear grylls did that once
i don't like this new meme
me either tbh
(02-01-2018, 06:48 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »hey guys i've been gone for a while whats the hot new meme?
In my opinion, it's not passing any rules, which this post does!
(02-01-2018, 07:07 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »i like sucking up my own gamer juice after a long night of gaming. it emits from my gamer glands and i get fuelled by its licoricey texture
Ew. (No rules passed)
(02-01-2018, 09:01 PM)a52 Wrote: »

i think brear grylls did that once
(02-01-2018, 09:58 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »i don't like this new meme
(02-01-2018, 11:40 PM)a52 Wrote: »me either tbh
Nor do I. And neither of your posts pass any rules.
I place a DAMN CURSE of the THOUSANDS YEARS OF SORROW on the next poster: may they live beyond the typical lifespan of a human, living through the deaths of every friend, family member, and acquaintance until you die of dehydration.

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(02-02-2018, 12:06 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »I place a DAMN CURSE of the THOUSANDS YEARS OF SORROW on the next poster: may they live beyond the typical lifespan of a human, living through the deaths of every friend, family member, and acquaintance until you die of dehydration.

Cursed Image:
SpoilerShow
This post passes rules 1, 2, 3, and 5.
A cur sed
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
dang i really thought this thread was dead this time
Did you try putting a curse on it to kill it, Ix?
(02-16-2018, 03:59 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »dang i really thought this thread was dead this time

sadly its not
I place a damn Curse of the Thousand Unspoken Horrors on the next poster: may their eyes rot and fall out as thousands of deviant art demons spring out of their device's screen and do unspeakable things in the fleshy sphere.

Cursed ImageShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow