Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 2: The Cost of Doing Business
Oh Right, There Are Votes in This Game

Wheat - 1 (OrangeAipom)
Not The Author - 1 (a52)
No Lynch - 1 (qwerx3)

Deadline is Sunday, October 9 at 8 PM Mountain Time.

I can't tell if Schazer's fancy-font Granola is meant as a vote, so I'm not counting it.
start off your day with a great big bowl of healthy
(10-05-2016, 09:00 PM)Wheat Wrote: »vote Wheat
s, 100% jet-free
If You Quote Your Votes, I Won't Take Note

Wheat - 2 (OrangeAipom, Wheat)
Not The Author - 1 (a52)
No Lynch - 1 (qwerx3)

Deadline is Sunday, October 9 at 8 PM Mountain Time.
WHY WOULD (WHEAT) VOTE FOR (SELF-TERMINATION)? (ULTERIOR (MOTIVE)) DETECTED.
I'm the one who took enough energy drink to hallucinate myself back into lucidity, what the hell's happened to everyone else
(10-05-2016, 03:05 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Granola

are you my buddy my pal my demonlogist who's going to help me protect the world from hitting that big ol end of line sign at the devastation station? Cuz shit's going down and we're still all hung dang dangling on this business with the business so clearly I can't enlist your services by the day or the books or the daybooks. Believe it or not there's some sad sacksa shit that have some kind of nerdvested shit in this company ahahahaha holy fuck I have not slept in 30 hours

or shit I was gonna make a pun with like. invested and vested but realised those are probably like. the same etymologocially. Shit, fuck, I ufcked up, my only atonement now is rescuing this actual dimension and all its shitty crap terible companies that just so happen to mallinger in it.

Are you gonna help me? Are yuou gonna be a lsightly mor e like more use than NTA was? Cuz if you do I got a can of enerdrank with yr ass on it namehole
*name on it asshole, shit, fuck, frick,
[Image: zmsix_zpszdm1dabq.png]

You swap hats with the deceased, but everyone is too busy talking about something or other to pay attention to your slick new look.

>
I really want to know who's who in that picture.
for reference here's a list of people who've talked today:

Granolaman
Akumu
OrangeAipom
Ixcaliber
Kieros
earthexe
Robust Laser
Not The Author
AgentBlue
Wheat
qwerx3
Schazer
a52
Well, was in reference to trying to play the matching game with Ix's most recent update.
I can, um, pick out schaz, and that's um, about it. Um. Maybe laser on the far left? Um, did we, um, not make it into the panel? Also is laser, um, fishing or something?
I'm pretty sure that's a mop, and I'm about to clean this shit up.
? a52? Wheat Ix ? NTA Akumu? is my guess
You must be registered to view this content.
(10-06-2016, 05:59 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »? a52? Wheat Ix ? NTA Akumu? is my guess

I recognized NTA.

Oh! Wheat is Kanaya because of typing! I just got that, that makes sense. I guess ears guy could be me, I don't who else it could be.
[Image: 007.png]
Let's talk about hexagons.
TO THE RIGHT OF ((THE DAPPER (MAN)) IN THE (STYLISH (HAT))) ARE (SCHAZER), (NOT THE AUTHOR), AND (AKUMU).
DS finally gets out of bed, having had a bit of late night, and a feeling that he might not want to get out of bed. Such predestinatory feelings are poppycock, and inaccurate, but coincidentally proved to be right this time, as DS went to the meeting room to find that someone had been murdered there. Or was murdered elsewhere, and moved to the meeting hall. Or DS had actually wandered to the site of the murder, having followed everyone else to a destination he thought was the meeting area.

Well, it doesn't matter where DS is, what matters is what he did: Nothing.
No point playing junior detective and mudding up the crime scene for the professionals.
on the subject of the disappearance, DS suggests forming search parties to look for them: The odds of finding a mousing pertain able drop exponentially after the first 24 hours from disappearance (or something like that) (DS says this as though searching this place is like searching a normal building in a normal universe. It's likely neither are true and DS has just suggested the obvious course of action:either already take, or discounted. Moron.)
(10-06-2016, 12:01 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Let's talk about hexagons.
Hexagons are boring. Pentagons are much more exciting and fun. I mean, hexagons can't make higher dimensional shapes, they tile the plane boringly, you never see anything mystical about them, seriously. Pentagons, have both a regular polyhedron (dodecahedron) and regular polychoron (hecatonicosachoron or 120-cell), there's fifteen ways to tile the plane with the possibility of discovering more, they relate to the golden ratio in more ways than one, and since five is a Fibonacci number, you see pentagons in nature all the time.

So pentagons are better than hexagons. And anyone who disagrees can come over and fight me. Or hug me. Preferably hug. Because hug fights are hilarious. Have you ever seen a hug fight?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
But hexagons are bees. buzzzzzzzzzzz.
You must be registered to view this content.
/me hugs Shredded even more

Hug fights are so great.
EBWOP: You know, it just dawned on me that /me looks really... uh... like an activation or vote or something of that sort. It's not. Blame MyBB for that.