ETFA Discussion and Fanartery

Things are getting off to an excellent start around here, and I figure people have thoughts about some of the various ETFAs we've got going!

What do you think, things going well? Got an adventure you think is cool? Some fanart for something? This thread is probably a good place for that.
Re: ETFA Discussion and Fanartery
Don't you miss it when people used to do these?

[Image: EagleTime2.png]

EDITed because I only just figured out what is going on in Guy's adventure. Blankaloupe

SpoilerShow
Minion

Best character so far. Obviously.
Happymelon
that's pretty great ix.
Oh wow, this is the first time one of my characters has been in one of these. Happymelon It's looking lovely, Ix.

(Also it has given me motivation to update Rat, which may not be as good a thing as this.)
Also this:

[Image: assimiliate.png]
From scenic Skyfish Cargo Hold comes...

SpoilerShow
I just have one thing to say to that, Slorange.

Minion

(It's only now that I noticed the Jub-Jub bird and the golden apple! Didn't catch them the first time I saw it.)
I concur. Happymelon

I love it when people do group shots.
[Image: annaliese.png]

:3

worst fanart in the world?

e: OH WAIT I FORGOT THE GLASSES AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Aaahhhhh Ed this is magical and I keep trying to make you something to say thank you and it keeps not coming out Meloncholy

I am just posting this so you know I'm not ignoring you and that I love this very much Minion
[Image: jbralHaTKA1L1f.png]

sokrates is looking to be a good adventure, but only time will tell. (Also updates. Those should help.[/unsubtlehint])
Oh hey, it's another sokrates...thing.This tune just popped into my head the instant I saw the walking and I couldn't think of anything else to do.

[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Hello!

I could use some helpful hints, about how to transfer threads.

Those of you who don't know (everyone), I run a text adventure in the MSPAFA, 'Jackbot'. I would like to transfer it over here, but am not sure on:

-- Recapping! How and where do I cram four chapters of "STUFF" into one post!
-- Statuses! I figure people might want more than what I've put down already.
-- When To Transfer! Actually, I'm at a decent point for this, I think, as I am about to change chapters.
-- Politesse and Etiquette! Namely, how do I be polite about transferring my adventure?
I quoted posts and reposted them over here when I moved Firebird, although if your adventure is longer that might be more complicated.

I guess it depends on how many updates you've already got? If it's a lot, you might prefer to put it up on an offsite mirror and then link to that.
Uh well the easy solution for the first is just to copy and paste every post into a spoiler in the first post, with maybe the very first and most recent updates left outside the spoiler at either end.
SpoilerShow
From a modly point of view, people are welcome to port adventures over! My recommendation would be an arrangement like this:

1st post:
Quick explanation that your thread began elsewhere, and mention that it's fully mirrored in the posts following the first one. Perhaps a plot-justified recap as well. I'm not sure what you mean by "statuses" (do you keep track of the various stats and inventories of your characters? If so, that'd probably belong spoilered under the recap).

2nd-nth posts:
Mirror dat thing. Depending on the number of updates, you may want to put each update under a spoiler, or some other arrangement so that everything's copied over here tidily. Bear in mind that nested spoilers currently don't work on the forum; that's a fix Pinary's going to work on when he's got time. Don't worry too much if you have to use multiple posts to get it mirrored; it's certainly not spam so there's no problem with it.

nth+1 post:
Post your last update! Then nag us until we all suggest on it.
I guess you clicked the one adventure that doesn't link to it in the OP
Fuggin ballsacks you guys, my computer has gone back to "piece of shit" status. Gotta send it in for the second time now to the fancy mac hospital BECAUSE THEY PUT A PART BACK IN WRONG. I need to just make an adventure that is nice and quick and simple to draw so I dont get pissed off and discouraged when I can't get to my assets/the assets got erased. Crying Eagle
Would you guys get mad if I made a rip-off of problem sleuth :v
Don't we already have Meander for that? :o
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Fuunnily enough, I've never read Problem Sleuth :3
I drew things for The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and Business Bird.

SpoilerShow
I fanarted

[Image: m58Qi.png]
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Oh wow, all the TWSes

so many words
*brain melts*
[Image: 76561197978639938.png]