The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
augh shit I got up and apparently there's like, this tiny gap in my front two teeth and I am freaking the fuck out
like is that bad, do I need another year of braces in addition to my previous two experiences?
fuck teeth so much
No? Not unless you're super obsessed with perfect teeth or something like that I think. I've always had a fairly decent sized gap in my front teeth for as long as I can remember, and its never caused me any problems before.

I think the only person I've known who's ever needed braces for non-cosmetic purposes was my youngest sister, but she had a really severe under bite growing up.

Of course, I don't know anything about your dental history at all Sanzh, but in my mind, a tooth gap isn't even worth worrying about.
Yeah I realized like, an hour later this was not something to be panicking over. I'm guessing a combination of being up late and the stress of taking the GRE earlier today (which I would flip a shit over, except that I did okay) caused me to kinda panic? I'm going to try not to think about it and go to sleep.

Thanks for being reassuring, though-- that sounds hella insincere but I do mean it.
The engraving place i thought i had a job at told me all of a sudden that they want to interview a few more people 'so we'll get back to you in a week!'

Meanwhile the benefit i was on got cut, leaving me with enough money for one week of rent and no certainty of whether i have a job or not. Plus my new meds are making me feel super nauseous.

i had managed to distract myself from how shitty my life was for a whole hour before my mum rung, asked me what was going on with the job (knowing that if there was good news i would ring her) and then when i told her, 'oh, that's not very hopeful, is it?' thanks mum i really need a reminder from one of my closest family members of how completely shitty my existence is
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Plaid I'm sorry :[
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
i offended multiple completely unrelated friends of mine today because i said dumb things without thinking and like a complete shit i'm feeling sorry for myself
I'm stressed as fuck and i hate my job and myself and i'm trying to convince myself that i don't need validation from anyone to feel this way because i am stupid
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
/flip

"Getch yer Shit BurgersTM here! Fresh outta Credit's inhumane oven! Get'em here at Crazy Caveman Joe's Cannibal Cavern©! But fry Cook Credit's gone! Where Credit goes, no one knows. Cannibalism© blows, so don't try this in your homes!"

SpoilerShow

©©©©©
.....©.....
.....©.....
.....©.....
©©©©©

.....©.......©.......©
...©..©....©.©.©.©
©©©©©.©...©...©
©........©.©.........©
©........©.©.........©

©©©.....©©©©.....©.........©©©©©...©©©....©.....©
©.....©..©.............©..............©......©©.........©......©
©.....©..©©©........©..............©.........©©©....©©©©
©.....©..©.............©..............©..............©©..©.....©
©©©.....©©©©©..©©©©..©©©©©..©©©.....©.....©
The cancer has spread to my father's brain. I feel like I should feel something about that, but I've been living with the reality of his impending death for long enough that confirmation that it will come sooner than later just seems like another day. He's frightened and upset about the upcoming effects of treatment, but to me it's not so much a change as a reminder. I think in some ways I've already relegated him to dead in my mind.
My deepest condolences.
Ok so, this teacher at my school is pretty terrible and everyone hates her but she's one of those people that can't be fired because she knows someone with a lot of power or whatever. One of the other teachers told me to stay away from her group of children because she said something about me staying alone with some girls after recess in a morbid kind of way; the teacher that told me this wasn't very clear but now i'm legitimately very scared because of her position and she might be accusing me of something very, very awful. I need to clear this out and talk to the principal, who is, unfortunately, friends with said teacher.

I feel so awful, this is all my fault, i wanted to be really helpful and not complain because i like the job and i wanted the other teachers to like me so i don't say anything when they ask me to do stuff for them that isn't my responsibility (like taking care of a group, or staying alone with them in the classroom). This lady doesn't even ask though, she's never in the classroom and when she is she does fucking nothing, i have to discipline them on my class. I'm not afraid of confrontation but i just didn't want to stir anything up or be known as the asshole who never does any favors because it's not on the rules, but this lady is something else.

I should've been more careful and aware of possible misinterpretations Meloncholy, i'm scared of what might happen.
D:

It can't possibly be your fault if that teacher is the one slandering you. Also, if everyone hates her, the other teachers would know what happened if you were "suddenly fired". You can seek the support of the rest of them.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Jesus, that is fucked up. Is it generally acknowledged among the other teachers that the one implying shit about you is trouble? If so, that sucks for the kids most of all but provided the other teachers keep an eye out for you and can put in a good word for you if it becomes a godawful he-said she-said dealie (which I hope it doesn't).
It's not just about being fired, it's about being accused of something so awful. Like imagine if it escalates, that would be the worst fucking thing. I fucked up really badly because i was sitting between the two little girls telling them what they had to do, and didn't let them leave until they finished because they had been slacking a lot. I should've stood somewhere else or just let them be.

I think the other teachers would stick up for me but still, she's one of those people that have immunity to everything no matter what because of her position. Everybody knows she's always making shit up and looking for trouble.

I'm just gonna clear things up and hope for the best, i don't want to say anything just because of a gossip.
I don't think i'll have to do anything like that, luckily, but it is a good suggestion.

I tracked down the source of the gossip, it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be; basically Ms.Awful said one of the little girls i was with sought a father figure because her step dad isn't very nice to her and it was "morbid" of me to fulfill that - even though i had no idea at all, still my fault for sitting next to her. The secretary told me it's kind of like a jealousy thing Ms.Awful does, she told me she got close to this little girl too and Ms.Awful got kind of pissy; basically she can't stand when the kids like someone else because she's fucked up, it's sad for her kids. She also told me she saw Ms.Awful's son (who works at the principal's office and is around my age) hugging one of the older girls so that's pretty fucked up too.

I'll still talk to the principal about it just to clear everything up and let her know i'd like to be surveilled at all times because i feel uneasy about being left alone with children, i don't know what she'll say because today she asked me swap my classes so i could stay with a group while their teacher was busy.
my mum thinks one of my best friends is literally brainwashing me into being transgender.
I know she's in denial but that's sort of really hurtful?
That's horrible :< I'm sorry, Dalm
I just found out that a friend from another online social circle died, after complaining of illness and disappearing for a few days.

I didn't know her as well as other people there did, but it's still hitting me pretty hard, and I'm sure it's only worse for her closer friends.

I'll miss her. I don't even know what else I can say right now.
Oh man, i know how that feels. A vague friend of mine from another forum a few years back finally succumbed to a long chronic illness and it hit all of us pretty hard. Took me almost a year to delete him from my skype list :c

Sending you lots of hugs, buddy. :c
edit: actually ignore this sorry fogel hug. :c

I'm living with my dad right now and he thinks i'm becoming a parasite and somehow regressing or something and being an adult is hard & scary and I cant talk about feminist stuff while im there because my brother always calls me out and i'm scared im going to fail this year of uni cos I missed so many classes when I was depressed and urgh.
*hugs Dalm*

okay so for the last few days i've been staying at my mum's house, mostly because i've been incredibly depressed and i can't deal with that + my other flatmate with a raft of mental illnesses and dealing with her shit at the same time.

Anyway. Fast forward to today, they called a meeting and held it at mums because it was easier for me that way. Basically they're all sick of my shit and can't deal with me, mostly in that i sometimes don't do my dishes (i'm lucky if i can make myself food at all right now) or being snippy toward aforementioned other flatmate (which i try not to do, but we get on each others nerves a lot when we both feel bad). I don't blame them at all. I wouldn't want to live with me, but i don't know what i can do here short of moving out, but that would be even more of a backslide into lacking any sort of independence. I don't have a job and at the moment i'm barely taking care of myself to the point where if i eat or have a shower that's a good day.

I don't know what to do
Update: My assumption was correct, they want me out of the flat but were too chickenshit to say it. Instead, they wanted me to come up with a plan. I apologize and try to do better: "oh but you've done that before and it just went back to the same! We think you're just using us instead of being our friend" (apparently this requires an instant fix, somehow) I say well okay, how about i just move out then, since its clear we can't live together "YOU'RE JUST RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS! YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM LIKE AND ADULT" rinse and repeat.

This was a repeat of yesterday except with a lot more yelling and no sugarcoating: i am a terrible person and a shitty friend, who apparently hates them because i don't spend time with [anyone] them and forget when they have important stuff going on [which i asked them to remind me about]. Oh, but we still want to be friends and fix this! We just can't live together! But you can't just run away, we need to sort it! By telling you how horrible you are!

I am very, very upset right now and have just lost 3 friends whom i didn't even know were mad at me. Because they never said anything.
i'm so sorry plaid :/
Agen's Parent Trials Part Infinity

After their last visit, which had a week's advance warning, lasted two months, and drove me so profoundly insane that I proceeded to fail half the courses for the semester (and did push me into actually seeking medical help for anxiety, so i guess there's a plus x_x), my mother just sent me a message a week in advance saying that she's visiting for Christmas and she's already bought the tickets.

Christmas, which I had been industriously avoiding my family for, even braving the Queensland Summer - because that's how much I do not want to see my family. Christmas, whose plans for me not to come back for I had laid in motion since June. Christmas, a time for Family™ - unless you have fucking mine.

I haven't stopped screaming since. I think I sent an angry message just straight up saying that I'm not doing Christmas, I don't want to do Christmas, I don't want to spend it with them; I just know the reply is going to be shattering, whatever it is. I was only just starting to get a semblance of sanity back from their last visit, and that took five trips to the psych and a threat of expulsion.

I just

can't
Uuuggh, Agen. Hang in there :(