MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: Twilight-4 (25/36)
Ahahahahaha

EVENT!

Fogel, apparently granted the power to NEVER SLEEP EVER as a side-effect of his MODLY BOON, whips out his FIREARMS and makes tracks for Airey's house under cover of night. He raps smartly on the door, tapping an impatient foot as a bleary-eyed Airey opens the door.

"Who the hell-"

BANG BANG BANG BANG

AIREY HAS BEEN KILLED.

[Image: clonem.jpg]
Airey was Daniel Adainas, the COVERT ELVIS CLONE. Hilarious misadventures with a stray lock of the KING's hair in the basement of CJ Memorial Hospital birthed this poor, confused young man, who travelled the world as an Elvis impersonator before returning to his birthplace at the time of the Quarantine debacle.

Being the FINEST IMPERSONATOR of Elvis ever to walk the earth (being the man's clone), he could halt a lynch on himself by belting out a STUNNING PERFORMANCE (and his DNA REPORT) as a day activation (which would issue a strong warning to the mob not to lynch this dude, seriously, that's basically-Elvis we're talking about). If the mob didn't take the hint and lynched him at day end, the THRONG OF ELVIS FANS would come from nowhere to FIERCELY DEFEND their reborn king, killing everyone on the lynch train.

Airey was a TOWN SUPERBOMB.

Airey has been infected with the VIRUS.

Right, so as per Crooks Hollow rules, Fogel should die for activating his gun, right? But, uh, there aren't any other Crooks actually alive, so how the hell-

As the Mafia Leader, Dragon Fogel can set the gun ban each night, and circumvent the gun ban on any night to perform their one-shot kill. They will reveal themselves as the Mafia Leader in the process, and survive the CROOKSECUTION.

Huh. Well, that solves that problem.

N4 technically ends. Get your night actions in quicklike!
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: N4 (21/36)
well dammit, i am sorry i let everyone down and didnt act scummy enouth to die to a lynch
Alert alert Night 4 will be ending within the next 24 hours or so!

SUITABLE REPRIMANDS will be brought into effect for anyone who has not yet submitted a night action.

If you do not have a night action, please post in your quicktopic anyway to let me know you're paying attention, lest you also become a target for SUITABLE REPRIMAND.
Murderfia Day 5: Rhymes With Alive

Goooooood morning -ciders of all prefixes! Our first offering to the dawngods is Paranoia, or at least Paranoia's torso. The remains of his head can be found between this'ere cannonball and this'ere wall with a cannonball-shaped indentation.

Paranoia has been KILLED.

[Image: dodhospital2.jpg]
Paranoia was Draco Von Zeommelldester, eccentric defibrillator advocate of CJ Memorial Hospital. They believed you could cure anything with a good course of SHOCK PADDLES, and would demonstrate this on some unsuspecting soul each night. This kills the man, unless something else kills the man, in which case paradoxically Paranoia saves the man.

Paranoia was a TOWN CPR DOCTOR.

Paranoia has been infected with the VIRUS.

The next victim is Palamedes! You could argue that he died peacefully, if you ignore the glaringly obvious signs of a struggle and the half-dozen scalpels jammed in his vulnerable regions.

Palamedes has been KILLED.

[Image: Sylar_by_RobHough.jpg]
Palamedes was Sylar, a dude from Nick's Mafia. His exploits were framed in some TV show or something? Basically, he absorbed the abilities and potentially mannerisms of the folks he killed, and could use said abilities in lieu of his usual night kill. Murderous tendencies compelled him to execute a kill at least once every two nights, however.

He was an AMNESIAC COMPULSIVE SERIAL KILLER.

Palamedes has been infected with the VIRUS.

The horrible monstrosity we all know and love as Jacqlaris is lying in a pool of Palamedes' blood. Also their/its/his own blood. There's blood just fucking everywhere, ugh

Jacqlaris has been KILLED.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mgmuvebAKP1qlvojt.png]
The Jacquerel/Solaris hybrid slot was both Foster Erlenbush from Quarantine, and Ignanoo from Sleep-Deprived Mafia. They had exactly the same abilities and alignment as their two original slots - they could once per game execute their team nightkill and janitor and steal the abilities of their target, and they could also during the day match a player to their role name, OBLITERATE them, and gain unpiercable protection.

Jacquerel and Solaris were a MAFIA ONESHOT JANITOR-ROLESTEALER OBLITERATOR.

Jacqlaris has been infected with the VIRUS.

The morning inspections complete, you all become aware of a horrible doomish kind of noise. Anomaly is dragging himself toward you all with a look of desperation, but the poldting and plkundting around him means you steer well clear. He doesn't last long.

Anomaly has DIED.

[Image: girl_holding_potato_chips_in_her_hands_KY213025.jpg]
Anomaly was Claire Miserendino, Potato Cultist and Chemistry Mafia alumni. Every night they were alive they could make explosive potatoes, which would be put up for election each morning - the results of winning the election for it were pretty obvious. If they managed to kill three people with their deadly potatoes, they'd net a half-win.

In deviation from their original role, they were in a mafia team with the eponymous cultists of Potato Cult Mafia.

Anomaly was a MAFIA ANARCHIST. Anomaly has earned a HALF-WIN.

Anomaly has been infected with the VIRUS.

This concludes the flips! Please stay tuned for morning announcements, and check your quicktopics to see if anything happened to you during the night!
EVENTS!

Day the 5th event the first:

SupahKiven, myw, Plaid, Arsenic Nog, and Sruixter Visceral are hereby marked as AFK. I cannot be buggered pillorying them personally, so I leave their fate to the power of mob mentality.

Event the second:

There is a POTATO up for election, seeing as Anomaly was technically alive for the duration of N4.

Otherwise, nothing much doing.

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. As we are down to less than half of the Redux livelist, soft lynch has been abolished.
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D5 (17/36)
Based solely on the order that Schazer listed them, I

Potato: SupahKiven
Vote: myw
Awww, dang. Well, no reason not to use the potato if Noms already half-won anyway.

Re: Purification chamber, I'd recommend people not kill Nottles; he's the only suitable vessel for the virus we found so far, and I dunno if anyone else is eligible to take it in? So.
by the bye: AFKness is just an indicator that "we have some inactives, I'm not saying you should kill them, but if they don't pipe up maybe you should kill them". There's no mechanical meaning behind the term.
Oh man, this is our last potato, we gotta do something special with it.

The only things I can think of to do with it though is to have everyone electing a different person or shooting it through time to bite someone's future ass.
EVENT!

Day the 5th event the addendumth:

Your FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD CLANDESTINE SMUGGLER, meanwhile, has left a box of "MEXICAN" "CHEWING" GUM. He explained it was up to me what those quotation marks were implying, but I ain't touching that contraband with a ten-foot pole.
Good morning, fellow murderers! I have to say, the day is a much more exciting time than the night. I can only talk to myself for so long.

I would just like to note that something happened last night which requires me to speak in proper English. This entails a lack of contractions, proper spelling and grammar, and I must use British spelling over American. I do not have the slightest idea how someone managed to inflict this upon me when I was wide awake, but they have, and here I am.
Also Vote: myw Cuz I see no reason why we shouldn't.
Fogel I dare you to say "ain't". If you survive I'll grant you a wish~~
Voot toot boot votals

myw (2) - Akumu, Granolaman

Abstaining: Agentblue, Supahkiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Coldblooded, Mirdini, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard, Plaid, Sruixter Visceral

Last of its kind

Supahkiven (1) - Akumu

Abstaining: Agentblue, Supahkiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Coldblooded, Mirdini, Granolaman, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard, Plaid, Sruixter Visceral
Vote: Mirdini
Potato: Mirdini

Allll guns blazing.

[Image: Water_cannon_salute_Ryanair_RJK_15042011.jpg]
While I'll have to decline your lynch proposal Agen, I agree that I'm the only one MAN ENOUGH to stuff that potato down my throat. Delicious EXPLOSIVES Potato: Mirdini

Now Fogel, I've got a bone to pick with you. Your hippie nightbusting powers ruined my CIGAR COOK-OFF and that I just can't stand. Vote: Dragon Fogel

Everyone else, the cook-off's been rescheduled for tonight. Apply today!
I do not understand how I disrupted your plans, Mirdini. If you are alluding to my attack on Airey, I cannot repeat that action. You do not even need to trust my word alone, as the moderator herself explained my abilities.
The problem was that by stopping the night in its tracks (which I do have to give you kudos for, PUNCHING OUT THE NIGHT is an impressive feat) you left me no time to organize my cook-off, forcing me to postpone it and denying me the pleasure of stuffing steak and cigars into any of Para/Pala/Jacqlaris/Anomaly's faces.

Which is just rude, y'know? Cigars should belong to every man.
I for one am perfectly happy to join in the crusade against the lurker horde.

Lynch myw
I'm going to third (wait, fourth?) vote: myw just because

and also to indicate i am still alive
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Context shmontext
myw (4) - Akumu, Granolaman, Coldblooded, Plaid
Mirdini (1) - Agentblue
Dragon Fogel (1) - Mirdini

Abstaining: Supahkiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard, Sruixter Visceral

The Final Countdown

Supahkiven (1) - Akumu
Mirdini (2) - Agentblue, Mirdini

Abstaining: Supahkiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Coldblooded, Granolaman, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard, Plaid, Sruixter Visceral

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Soft lynch has been abolished.
Yes, lynch myw, he never gave out chocolates, grr, hrrr.

Also any superheroes left around here? Because we sure need one.
I'm as much of a superhero as this sorry excuse for a dystopia will ever see my friend.

What's up? Hippie communists got you down?
For varying degrees of "super" and "hero," I still exist. What do you need puny mort- I mean citizen?
As everyone here probably already knows I'm a compulsive bandwagoner. Let's get this lynchwagon a'rollin'! Lynch: myw