MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D4 (23/36)
[Image: cannon150.jpg]
[Image: lilimonattack.PNG]

Boom boom. Bigrospire wasn't proud in life, and was noble in death. Respects are paid here.

In other news, those of you that hated him should be ashamed of yourselves! Biggles was the best.

Potato: Anomaly because he was going to die anyway let's see if this makes any difference

Retcon /redacted/: NAY

Vote: Obama for third term
Potatoes are good for you right? They have like, starch.
The ones so far have killed people or something I vaguely remember but maybe applying that to someone who is already going to die will cure them. Agent is right.

Potato: Anomaly
Oh and by the way:

Play side B: Yea.

If you don't do this you're a coward and i hate you
Whatever Epamy, you're only saying that to try and escape your death by jumping into another universe. I say that we should all preserve the purity of the alpha timeline.

But, that being said, let's go ahead and boot up Universe B as a spinoff game anyway, and then just recruit a bunch of dead people to take the place of our alternate past selves. Because if Schazer's willing to do extra mod stuff for us, why not see how far we can push our luck, right?

And also let's switch all their roles around and not tell any of the new guys who they were in the original timeline so that nobody's role gets revealed when their alternate self dies.

^^^ Side B vote: Do that thing I just said. ^^^
The 6 Most Wildly Irresponsible Publicity Stunts in History

GeneX (1) - Paranoia
Epamynondas (4) - ProfessorLizzard, Mister Visceral, Coldblooded, Palamedes
Mr. Arsenic Nog (1) - Cici

Abstaining: Agentblue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Epamynondas, GeneX, Dragon Fogel, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Plaid, TehPilot, Whoosh, Jacqularis

3 Sinister Reasons You're Addicted to Junk Food

ICan'tGiveCredit (1) - Mister Visceral
TehPilot (2) - Palamedes, ProfessorLizzard
Anomaly (1) - Solquerel

Abstaining: Agentblue, Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Coldblooded, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GeneX, Dragon Fogel, Cici, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Plaid, TehPilot, Whoosh

6 Insane DIY Surgeries You Won't Believe Actually Worked

Crowstone makes a tidy skeleton pile in lieu of dirt or a shovel.

The monitor has "CAMERA ONE" written in the bottom right corner. You can see three people, one in a pillow fort, one examining a wall, and one just kind of standing there vacantly.

The 5 Most Ridiculous Repercussions of Time Travel in Movies
Yea (1): Epamynondas

Nay (1): Agentblue

Renact with puppets/alternate players (1): Coldblooded
no to retcon redact stuff >:( do not want

look for buttons or any sort of interface
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
I say we split Side A and Side B into two threads.
6 Time Travel Realities Doc Brown Didn't Warn Us About

Nay (2): Agentblue, Crowstone

Renact with puppets/alternate players (Unlikely, seeing as I'm having enough issues with activity in this ongoing game) (1): Coldblooded

8 Overly-Complicated Machines That Have Zero Purpose

There sure are a bunch of buttons and lights and things! Good thing you didn't accidentally smack anything except the CAMERA INPUT button when you piledrove Masterblade!

Let's see what we've got...

A bunch of buttons and lights, most of them labelled, such as...
  • A big ENTER button, right beside a small alphanumeric keyboard underneath the screen
  • A triangular one labelled DISPENSE FOOD. There are three labelled lights above it, STOCK, SCANNED, and CLEAR. STOCK is the only one currently on.
  • The aforementioned CAMERA INPUT button. There are four buttons which light up underneath it, labelled 1, 2, 3, and 4.
  • One big, square light (on) which reads DECONTAMINATION IN PROGRESS
  • One small light (off) under the above light, which is labelled D.I.P LAMP BUTTON ERROR
  • One urgently flashing red light that says HOST NOT FOUND
  • One rather mellow yellow light that tells you DOOR ARMED
  • One big and obvious button labelled ON
  • One big and similarly obvious button labelled OFF/SLEEPING GAS
Wake up the sleeping gas.
It's day time what does it think it is doing.
Press on.
(12-19-2013, 07:40 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Whatever Epamy, you're only saying that to try and escape your death by jumping into another universe. I say that we should all preserve the purity of the alpha timeline.

I would've died on the other universe, I just don't want bigro to get any chocolate.
Whoa, I just noticed the headlines are actual links.

Throw a party for the machine, let's see if that takes care of this Host Not Found error.
You escape this time! Now to see the other no flower giver.
Unvote Epamynondas, Vote myw
use random.org to randomly select a button, and push
Okay seriously Epamy? This is obviously personal. Just because I don't want to retcon [redacted] and destroy everything we know and love!

Vote: Epamynondas

Potato: Anomaly
You say the retconning would destroy everything we know and love, which includes me.

Therefore you know and love me. Yet you want to lynch me! Make up your mind please!

Only the scummiest of the scum would use such faulty reasoning, Vote: AgentBlue.
Ohhhh no. Don't love you. Don't even know you. You clear, clear scumbag.

I'm watching you

d0gbot, we're going to need security.
press every button physically possible
5 Workplace Annoyances That Can Actually Boost Creativity
GeneX (1) - Paranoia
Epamynondas (4) - Mister Visceral, Coldblooded, Palamedes, Agentblue
Mr. Arsenic Nog (1) - Cici
myw (1) - ProfessorLizzard
Agentblue (1) - Epamynondas

Abstaining: Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, GeneX, Dragon Fogel, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Plaid, TehPilot, Whoosh, Jacqularis

6 Bizarre Reasons Famous Foods Were Banned

ICan'tGiveCredit (1) - Mister Visceral
TehPilot (2) - Palamedes, ProfessorLizzard
Anomaly (2) - Solquerel, Agentblue

Abstaining: Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Coldblooded, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GeneX, Dragon Fogel, Cici, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Plaid, TehPilot, Whoosh

9 Christmas Traditions That Will Send You To Hell

Nay (2): Agentblue, Crowstone
Renact with puppets/alternate players (Unlikely, seeing as I'm having enough issues with activity in this ongoing game) (1): Coldblooded

The 15 Most Unintentionally Hilarious Bootleg Toys

Jacqlaris heads over to the RACK OF CONSUMABLES, and bangs on the one labelled SLEEPING GAS. The gas does not wake up.

Chwoka hits the one button. He hits it multiple times, but it appears the machine is already ON.

Fogel gathers an adventuring party, and throws it at the machine. This does jack and squat.

Crowstone hits the DISPENSE FOOD button. The video screen changes to a pop-up message, helpfully warning you of the following:
Code:
WARNING: CACHE CAPACITY 20%.
WARNING: CACHE CONTENTS HAVE NOT BEEN SCANNED. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SCAN CONTENTS BEFORE DISPENSING?
>ENTER/CANCEL

MyW mashes enter. The machine doesn't seem to accept other commands, the screen only displaying FOOD SCAN IN PROGRESS.

It does, however, change back to the video feed when CAMERA INPUT is pressed. Someone's blocked up the cameras with bits of paper with printed words on. You flick through them too quickly, but after pressing button four you're greeted with the words 20 Un sanitise.
And with that, I'm back after a weekend trip! It's up to you guys whether you'd like to end this day sooner, later, or even put it in pseudo-hibernate mode until a week or so into the new year (because of my travel plans around the time).
I think that means that we have to have 20 votes to make ourselves dirty again?
Vote: Epamynondas
i always though your name had four syllables. but then i had to type it to vote for you. so i read it carefully. and then i just copy and pasted it instead.

put potato into any available opening in the machine
Alright fine, I vote nay on the universe restart.

Potato: TehPilot

I type "Lynch Jacqlaris" into the machine and press enter. My Epamy vote remains unchanged however, as this is only an experiment.
[Image: 250px-VWM240mmAtomicAnnie01.jpg]
[Image: C.S.-Lewis-9380969-1-402.jpg]
[Image: Ice%20Cannon.jpg_thumb.jpg]
what time is it

where am i

who are you

vote: airey