MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D4 (23/36)
OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW

HELLO 2014! You're like some top-drawer synthmeat just waitin' to be cooked, mm mm mmmmm

Let's get murdering into an excellent new year!

[Image: cs-iwa.jpg]

Now who's in for ringing it in with some fine black market Cubano-Bhutanian cigars?
Yoooo hey dudes this is still running but I'm still on holidaymode so I can't access all my documentation until the fifth. Votes and actions and junk can still happen up until then, though
Seriously does anyone want some cigars or are you all prissy hippies worried about your lungs.

I've got plenty to go around.
Sure why not, these lungs are only half mine anyway
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: N3 (31/36)
(12-16-2013, 07:25 AM)Schazer Wrote: »
Event the fourth:
Mister Visceral has replaced Sruixan. If Sruixan returns, the role may be hydra'd.

That's, like, only half a commitment or so? I can totally manage that!

probably

also I saw something about rap battles being a thing now
Mister Visceral is now Mister Visceral and Sruixan!

Rap Battles (albeit, actually good rap battles) are still a thing.

The 6 Most Badass Murder Weapons In the Animal Kingdom
Epamynondas (6) - Mister Visceral, Coldblooded, Palamedes, Agentblue, Crowstone, Mirdini, Chwoka
Mr. Arsenic Nog (1) - Cici
myw (1) - ProfessorLizzard
Agentblue (1) - Epamynondas
Airey (1) - Paranoia
Paranoia (1) - Airey
Anomaly (1) - Mr. Arsenic Nog

Abstaining: Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Dragon Fogel, myw, Plaid, TehPilot, Whoosh, Jacqularis

The 6 Craziest Villains Ever Defeated By Snack Cakes

ICan'tGiveCredit (1) - Mister Visceral
TehPilot (4) - Palamedes, ProfessorLizzard, Coldblooded, TehPilot
Anomaly (2) - Solquerel, Agentblue
Mirdini (1) - Cici
ProfessorLizzard (1) - Mr. Arsenic Nog

Abstaining: Airey, Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Epamynondas, Paranoia, Mirdini, Dragon Fogel, myw, Plaid, Whoosh

The 9 Most Statistically Terrifying Days On The Calendar

Yea (1): Epamynondas
Nay (4): Agentblue, Crowstone, Coldblooded, Cici, ProfessorLizzard

5 Machines That Are Already Learning Humanity's Weaknesses

Cici examines the DECONTAMINATION CHAMBER. It is linked to the CONSOLE and the RACK OF CONSUMABLES with a whole bunch of cables, and is about the size of a small room if the small room had a whole bunch of extra insulation and RADIOACTIVE SHIELDING. It has no windows and a very bulky door on one side. There is a small screen next to the door, which has three buckle-like handles which are currently set to the CLOSED position. THe DECONTAMINATION IN PROGRESS light is also set in the door.
Round the back of the DECONTAMINATION CHAMBER is a little indentation with an OPERATORS' MANUAL slotted neatly in there. A warning is displayed that the manual is "For Licensed Medical Professionals Only". There are two small green lights on the left of it, only one of them is ON.

Airey cannot set the paper on fire, as the paper is visible through a video feed that links to the interior of the DECONTAMINATION CHAMBER!

Crowstone finds a big, industrial-looking plug in the ground, one of those fat suckers with clips on the side. There are plenty of warnings about high voltages and ampages and wattages and deadages if you try pulling this thing out while the machinery is operating.

Palamedes tabs through the VIDEO FEEDS, this time a bit slower, so you get a chance to look at the messages put in the way of the cameras. They are all made out of torn bits of printed paper.

Quote:awareness
Dangerous Germ Among Us
20 Un Sanitise
impromptu solution

Palamedes then mashes the OFF/SLEEPING GAS button, which brings up a loading bar. The loading bar spins for a bit, before declaring that DECONTAMINATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED. RELEASE SUBJECTS Y/N?

---

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch and 7 to soft-lynch. Deadline is now on the horizon now that I'm back at a desk. How about a week from now?
I'd kinda like to finish this day off soon since it's been going on for the better part of a month now. Let's just hard-lynch Epamy already.
From the Ashes i summon https://tindeck.com/listen/ghtt BACK INTO A THING.
(01-07-2014, 01:11 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: »I'd kinda like to finish this day off soon since it's been going on for the better part of a month now. Let's just hard-lynch Epamy already.

You know what, yeah, at the rate we're going there's roughly zero chance today ends in any lynch other than Epamy's. Nobody else even has more than one vote. I might as well toss my vote on the pile just so there's some actual murder, since that'll make a soft-lynch.

That potato could still be competitive, though, so I'm going to close the gap a little on it.

Vote: Epamynondas
Potato: Anomaly
I don't trust TehPilot trying to potato himself. I think something terrible might happen if he is successfully potatoed. As such

Potato: Anomaly

Also I am in favor of advancing things so

Epamynondas
That was supposed to say

Vote: Epamynondas
(01-07-2014, 02:55 AM)Akumu Wrote: »I don't trust TehPilot trying to potato himself. I think something terrible might happen if he is successfully potatoed.

I'm hungry.

:c
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Potato: Mirdini

Maybe if I get this POTATO thing people will pay more attention to my stunning cigar party
Unpotato: Anomaly

glare
Y, release the subjects
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
6 Hilarious Cases Of Online Voting Contests Gone Awry
Epamynondas (9) - Mister Visceral, Coldblooded, Palamedes, Agentblue, Crowstone, Mirdini, Chwoka, Dragon Fogel, Akumu
Airey (1) - Paranoia
Paranoia (1) - Airey

Abstaining: Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, myw, Plaid, TehPilot, Whoosh, Jacqularis

5 Simple Things That Every Bad Cook Does Wrong

ICan'tGiveCredit (1) - Mister Visceral
Anomaly (3) - Solquerel, Dragon Fogel, Akumu
Mirdini (3) - Cici, Mirdini, AgentBlue

Abstaining: Airey, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Epamynondas, Paranoia, myw, Plaid, Whoosh

3 Ways Italy Is Trying To Undo The Renaissance

Nay (4): Agentblue, Crowstone, Coldblooded, Cici, ProfessorLizzard

5 Creepy Abandoned Rooms Found Hiding In Plain Sight

Crowstone reaches over Palamedes and hits the Y button! The screen flickers through some more prompts, before declaring DECONTAMINATION COMPLETE, IT IS NOW SAFE TO TURN OFF YOUR DECONTAMINATION CHAMBER.

The OFF/SLEEPING GAS BUTTON (which is one of those buttons which is also a light) flashes on and off, in a "yo press me" kind of way.

The light on the DECONTAMINATION CHAMBER DOOR switches off, but the buckle-like handles stay in the CLOSED position.

Vote: Epamy
push off/sleeping gas button!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
5 Ways the Internet Convinced Me Not To Vote
Epamynondas (10) - Sruister Vixceran, Coldblooded, Palamedes, Agentblue, Crowstone, Mirdini, Chwoka, Dragon Fogel, Akumu, Paranoia
Paranoia (1) - Airey

Abstaining: Akumu, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, myw, Plaid, TehPilot, Whoosh, Jacqularis

4 Hilariously Dystopian Ways Science Is Reinventing Food

ICan'tGiveCredit (1) - Misruixter Visceran
Anomaly (3) - Solquerel, Dragon Fogel, Akumu
Mirdini (4) - Cici, Mirdini, AgentBlue, Paranoia

Abstaining: Airey, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Chwoka, Crowstone, Epamynondas, myw, Plaid, Whoosh

5 Huge Mistakes Nobody Noticed For A Shockingly Long Time

Nay (5): Agentblue, Crowstone, Coldblooded, Cici, ProfessorLizzard

7 Sex Tips From Cosmo That Will Put You In Hospital

Crowstone hits the button! A couple of the canisters in the CONSUMABLES RACK start whirring, and eventually the buckles on the door flick to the OPEN position. A hatch slides back on the door, revealing a SOLID HANDLE. All of the machine's lights are off, and someone yanks the handle. A few WOOZINESS-INDUCING FUMES trickle out.

You find three peacefully dozing bodies in there!

MrGuy has rejoined the game.
Granolaman has rejoined the game.
Not The Author has rejoined the game.

The three of them have received a FULL DOSE OF SLEEPING GAS and are in no state to contribute to the day's discussions. It does, however, bring us to 26 alive, and thus 14 to lynch (or 8 to soft lynch)
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D4 (26/36)
I was going to potato Mirdini, but apparently I've already voted for that to happen. Who knew.

So instead I'll just shove someone around here into the chamber to check if it's safe.
Erm, ignore the words 'around here', they're unnecessary. Why can't I just reread what I'm saying before I hit post...
Annnnnd I think with sufficient sources of distraction making me forget that I was running this, I will call Day 4 Ends. Update should in around three hours when I've got a free period to do the writeup.

Epamynondas has been lynched and killed. It is now twilight; players may not change their vote but you're free to talk in the thread (if you're not dead). Or post your night actions, I like those things too!
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: Twilight-4 (25/36)
but

but WHAT WAS HE :O
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: Twilight-4 (22/36)
5 Terrifying Secrets About Riding In An Ambulance

Cici takes Agent and tosses them in the DECONTAMINATION CHAMBER. Nothing much happens, and it appears that it's vented out all the sleeping gas anyway. Traipsing around runs the risk of CONTAMINATION, so you opt to knock it off.

SpoilerShow

Epamynondas has been lynched and killed.

Epamynondas was I've Got Friends On The Other Side, off the Princess and the Frog OST. This insidious ne'er-do-well had his pick of the corpse pile, channelling one dead player each night and gaining oneshot versions of their active abilities, and adopting their passive abilities until the following night.

Epamynondas was a MAFIA CHANNELLER.

Epamynondas was infected with the VIRUS.

Whoosh! suddenly kicks up a fuss because the biggest fuckoff dart you've ever seen is nestled in her breast, embedded up to its fat darty bit with its sizeable spike cleanly impaling her. She stops in reasonably short order, though - the question of how someone threw something that big, so forcefully, goes thoroughly unbegged.

Whoosh! has been killed.

[Image: dr__anarchy_by_matutinal-d4i7uy6.png]
Image credit Seedy
Whoosh! was Doctor Anarchy, a contestant in the Savage Brawl and also a role in the Grand Starbucks PYP. A genius inventor and totally-sane scientist, she could employ her patent-pending death ray against enemies of the town. The ray had three charges, and could be shot by day or night (though only once in any given phase).

She was also an UNREGISTERED MUTANT, for the mutation MITOSIS. Each night she could produce a clone via MITOSIS. These clones inherited her mutant power, albeit with the accumulating risk of CLONAL INSTABILITY if they attempted to clone themselves. They could also join the lynch mob and let her publicly doublevote, or sleep in her bed and soak up a night kill.

She was a TOWN THREESHOT VIG and MITOSIS MUTANT.

SpoilerShow

TehPilot and Mirdini have drawn for the D4 Potato Election. As TehPilot was the first to reach the tied number...

TehPilot has won the D4 Potato Election!

[Image: NTS_-_BEEF_-_WATUSI.jpg]

TehPilot has been HOIST BY HIS OWN POTATO.

[Image: 556818-skinned_chicken_boss.png]
TehPilot (nee Seedy) was the Chicken, unlikely survivor of the Clusterfuck Mafia. This spineless mafioso was the designated hitman after the death of his team-mate, the Clumsy Hitman. His kills had a 50% chance of failing via the Chicken losing their nerve, and (upon failure) a 50% chance of being spotted wailing away from the scene of the crime.

He was also an UNREGISTERED MUTANT for the mutation LIGHTNING REFLEXES. This ability, when activated, would forewarn them to incoming night actions (identifiable only as generally +ve or -ve actions) and choose one of them to dodge. The sidestepped action would randanexus onto some other unfortunate.

TehPilot was a MAFIA FAULTY HITMAN and a LIGHTNING REFLEXES MUTANT.

Night 4 begins! Please get night actions in in some semblance of punctuality, if you do I may or may not love you forever.
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: Twilight-4 (25/36)
You want night actions in promptly? Sure, no problem!

Shoot Airey.