The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
Well, people are used to going around with their cellphones and wallets everywhere. It's not that big a surprise that some portion of those people also decide to break into houses and don't give a second thought to what they're carrying around on them.
Was this like in the middle of the night?
Nope! About 9:30am this morning.
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
fuck conceptual artists, you ruined conceptual art
Got a new job, crushing anxiety ensued. Not even sure the reason for it, since i didn't feel very anxious the first day, but i'm very afraid i might have a panic attack and run away. I'm just so scared of not being in control of my emotions Meloncholy

I'm so sleepy and i can't sleep because of it.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
hey solaris why havent you-
https://scipiothehedgebat.tumblr.com/pos...-week-more
My useless fucking piece of shit groupmate Wrote:So right now our style guide is less than 1 page and it's meant to be 7 minimum for full credit and between 7-10. The style guide is 25%. You can put the font information into the style guide if you want but right now it seems to me like we're looking at a D and I've got another exam and project due today that I'm also worried about, and I'm in an argument with my family, and right now I honestly don't give a single fuck. If you want to put the font stuff in the style guide go right the fuck ahead but right now I'm working on convincing myself to go to class.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TELLING US ABOUT THESE CIRCUMSTANCES IN ADVANCE, SO THAT WE COULD PLAN AHEAD AND DEAL WITH THEM. In all fairness, I can sympathize with the situation, and I'm not going to trivialize the issues of someone I barely know, but come the fuck on, at least tell us this more than 24 hours before the assignment is due, you shit.

Fuck it. I am absolutely, 100% throwing this guy under the bus. I'm not going to get a D when I busted my ass practically all of last night to get this done on time.
Wow, what a dick. If there are a few of you in the group it shouldn't be too hard to stretch it out to 7 pages, though? Just get really stupidly anal about background colours and size constraints and make up some bullshit that doesn't matter.

Good luck with whatever you decide though, dude :S
(10-31-2013, 08:41 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
MrGuy Wrote:Fuck it. I am absolutely, 100% throwing this guy under the bus. I'm not going to get a D when I busted my ass practically all of last night to get this done on time.
Did you follow through with this and if so did it make a difference in the final grade?

I did follow through, and it probably did but we haven't received the final grade yet so I COULD NOT SAY FOR SURE.
I just got screwed out of an attendance bonus because of an assignment I didn't have a chance to find out about and wouldn't have been able to do anyway.

So much for an easy fucking boost to my grade.
one of the worst days i've ever had
aw, what happened?
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
fuck C
Don't run out of meds, guys

It's not very fun
guess who didn't sleep last night!
[it was me]
on the plus side I have a few hours of sleepless overdrive to coast on before the inevitable crash...?
~◕ w◕~
CALC EXAM IN T-4 HOURS

i'm really scared
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
(11-20-2013, 02:39 PM)Nopad Wrote: »fuck C

The programming language?

Or... the vitamin?
Guys, i failed. Last night i was talking about how i was so anxious because i adopted a kitty, i couldn't handle the responsibility, so i returned her since she still had to be taken to the vet before i could keep her. I feel so pathetic.
Still having to live as a gender I'm not and flunking college because I blew off a blow-off class. Feeling hopeless and gross. I keep pretending things are getting better, but they aren't. I want to be happy, but I don't really think I deserve it. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I have it in me to do anything.
turns out I missed my web design final

I should still pass the class, and I might get a chance at a makeup exam, but it still feels pretty shitty since it could have easily been avoided

e: okay we made arrangements for a makeup thank fuck oh god
I'm sorry to hear that, do you have any future plans that might help you get to a better position?

I don't want to intrude into your personal life but i really wish you to feel better.
That's exactly what i mean though, do you have any plans to be more independant? I just identify with your situation very much, and i feel like ive done a lot of progress this year. It was really hard but all worth it.
That's really unfortunate, i know this is probably the last thing you want to hear right now but please don't give up; you have the potential to live a truly fulfilling life given your intelligence and talents - it's such a shame that you're unable to make your situation any better because of a lack of support/affection/resources but i hope you can somehow manage to make your way through it.

I understand if you don't feel comfortable giving more details but if you ever need someone to talk to i'm always here for you, the same goes for everyone else in this forum Minion
it's been three days and this headache has not subsided
i'm so tired and I just want to scream
"why are you being such a pill" the appropriate response is apparently not "just leave me alone please" guhhh the grandparents are coming over tonight
I'll just have to try very hard not to say anything tonight
~◕ w◕~
What happened? Unwanted visitors?