Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest 6.0
Pictograph.
THE FOLLOWING IS A CURSED NUMBER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
SpoilerShow
What do you mean cursed, I tried dialing that and nothing happened.
CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
[Image: sWRbTqJ.png]
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
I'm placing a curse on ye foes of mine, cure cure cure cure this image pictograph
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
I place a damn curse on the next poster to feel obligated to click this link: https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=1062

It's about time I reintroduced this from the void of dropbox:

[Image: uBseOiv.gif]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(01-16-2018, 03:26 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »I feel like it's relatively consistent to proc 1, 2 and 5, and I am fairly certain we can only proc 3 with images. That leaves 4.

4 worked on "CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph" when it was posted in text form, but not when it was posted as an image. That's wacky as hell.
This post passes rule 1.
(01-16-2018, 03:54 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I was wondering if there was a math term called "cursed numbers", because there's a lot of adjectives mathematicians have applied to numbers over the years, but all I'm finding is stuff about cursed phone numbers.
This post passes rule 5
(01-16-2018, 05:56 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »Pictograph.
This post passes no rules
(01-16-2018, 06:05 AM)a52 Wrote: »THE FOLLOWING IS A CURSED NUMBER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
SpoilerShow
This post passes rule 5
(01-16-2018, 07:24 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »What do you mean cursed, I tried dialing that and nothing happened.
This post passes rule 5
(01-16-2018, 08:46 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »CURE: Introducing the damn-wow it cures this image pictograph
[Image: sWRbTqJ.png]
This post passes rules 1 and 5
(01-16-2018, 08:58 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »I'm placing a curse on ye foes of mine, cure cure cure cure this image pictograph
This post passes rules 2 and 5
(01-16-2018, 01:14 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I place a damn curse on the next poster to feel obligated to click this link: https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=1062

It's about time I reintroduced this from the void of dropbox:

This post passes rules 1, 2, 3, and 5!
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Rule 3 has gotta be related to the 'cursed' benchmark that we assign to especially fucked up and terrifying things. Things that specifically screw with Kieros.

Because they don't work more than once, AFAIK, I think this is a bit of a subjective benchmark. And it's possible we're just missing some other factor that makes the same image lose its effect. But until then, save your especially cursed images and text for when/if we can figure out a consistent way to proc Rule 4.
FUCK This rule passes posts 1 and 5. CURSE
CURSE YOU KIEROS, CURSE YOU!
BLESS THESE CURES TO THE HEXES AND AILS
THE CLUES AND GRUES MY GROOVY MOVEMENTS ENTAIL
Gee, it seems like there's some sort of rift between us. Is there anything I can get you to make up for it? Besides a way to pass rule 4, that is.
A COFFEE AND TEA PLEASE
A WAY TO EVADE CURSE FEES
I BEG OF YOU, DO ME THESE
FAVORS OF RELATIVE EASE
Gee, it seems like there's some sort of between us. Is there anything I can get you to make up for it? Besides a way to pass rule 4, that is.
[Image: i8BhzoD.png]
[Image: VGKQG7l.png]
(01-16-2018, 06:26 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »Rule 3 has gotta be related to the 'cursed' benchmark that we assign to especially fucked up and terrifying things. Things that specifically screw with Kieros.

Because they don't work more than once, AFAIK, I think this is a bit of a subjective benchmark. And it's possible we're just missing some other factor that makes the same image lose its effect. But until then, save your especially cursed images and text for when/if we can figure out a consistent way to proc Rule 4.
(01-16-2018, 06:30 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »FUCK This rule passes posts 1 and 5. CURSE
CURSE YOU KIEROS, CURSE YOU!
BLESS THESE CURES TO THE HEXES AND AILS
THE CLUES AND GRUES MY GROOVY MOVEMENTS ENTAIL
(01-16-2018, 06:33 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Gee, it seems like there's some sort of rift between us. Is there anything I can get you to make up for it? Besides a way to pass rule 4, that is.
This post passes rule 4
(01-16-2018, 06:38 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »A COFFEE AND TEA PLEASE
A WAY TO EVADE CURSE FEES
I BEG OF YOU, DO ME THESE
FAVORS OF RELATIVE EASE
This post passes rule 5
(01-16-2018, 06:39 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »Gee, it seems like there's some sort of between us. Is there anything I can get you to make up for it? Besides a way to pass rule 4, that is.
This post passes no rules!
(01-16-2018, 06:40 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »[Image: i8BhzoD.png]
(01-16-2018, 06:41 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »[Image: VGKQG7l.png]
rift
Gee, it seems like there's some sort of rift between us. Is there anything I can get you to make up for it? Besides a way to pass rule 4, that is.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(I did that to see if it has meta info or if it is contained within the contents of the post to activate curse number fucking 4)

(pardon my language)

SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
OHHHHH!

I curse this post with a most fowl fucking hex, may it burn into the retinas of all that see it and scald the eardrums of any who hear aloud its contents.

As canonized by the following image, the contract is sealed:

I furthermore hex and befowl any further posters before Kieros' next update, may their shitposts burn in hell.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Gee, it seems like there's some sort of drift between us. Is there anything I can get you to make up for it? Besides a way to pass rule 4, that is.
(01-16-2018, 08:46 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »rift
(01-16-2018, 11:38 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »Gee, it seems like there's some sort of rift between us. Is there anything I can get you to make up for it? Besides a way to pass rule 4, that is.
(01-16-2018, 11:39 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »(I did that to see if it has meta info or if it is contained within the contents of the post to activate curse number fucking 4)

(pardon my language)

SpoilerShow
This post passes rules 1, 2, 4, and 5! And came close to 3.
(01-16-2018, 11:49 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »OHHHHH!

I curse this post with a most fowl fucking hex, may it burn into the retinas of all that see it and scald the eardrums of any who hear aloud its contents.

As canonized by the following image, the contract is sealed:

I furthermore hex and befowl any further posters before Kieros' next update, may their shitposts burn in hell.
This post passes rules 1, 2, and 5
(01-16-2018, 11:49 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »Gee, it seems like there's some sort of drift between us. Is there anything I can get you to make up for it? Besides a way to pass rule 4, that is.
shameless remedy
(I did that to see if it has meta info or if it is contained within the contents of the post to activate curse number fucking 4)

(pardon my language)

SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Well fuck
Dont have no adventure no more <o/
b̸̛̖͇̙͉͙͓̭͚̭̘̘͌̾̿ͥ̂̐́ͬ͊̑̈ͦ̕͡ͅb̸̛̖͇̙͉͙͓̭͚̭̘̘͌̾̿ͥ̂̐́ͬ͊̑̈ͦ̕͡ͅl̴̷̩̼͙̲̩̝͓͂͋̎͒̍̀̕ḙ̢̛̠̱̝̫͍̼̙̤͔̺̫̺͖̟͙̙͇́̐̅ͮ͊̈̀́͞b̖̬͈̰̲̰̲̮̺̠̰̌ͬ̃̒͗͋̋̆̚̕̕͜͢͡ ̗̤̼͎͓̙͍͓͉͙̮̹̪̝̺̠̩̰͂ͣ̃́̅̿̇͑͋͂̊̏ͥͭ̾́ͮ̀͘͜͟b̸̛̖͇̙͉͙͓̭͚̭̘̘͌̾̿ͥ̂̐́ͬ͊̑̈ͦ̕͡ͅl̴̷̩̼͙̲̩̝͓͂͋̎͒̍̀̕ḙ̢̛̠̱̝̫͍̼̙̤͔̺̫̺͖̟͙̙͇́̐̅ͮ͊̈̀́͞b̖̬͈̰̲̰̲̮̺̠̰̌ͬ̃̒͗͋̋̆̚̕̕͜͢͡ ̗̤̼͎͓̙͍͓͉͙̮̹̪̝̺̠̩̰͂ͣ̃́̅̿̇͑͋͂̊̏ͥͭ̾́ͮ̀͘͜͟b̸̛̖͇̙͉͙͓̭͚̭̘̘͌̾̿ͥ̂̐́ͬ͊̑̈ͦ̕͡ͅl̴̷̩̼͙̲̩̝͓͂͋̎͒̍̀̕ḙ̢̛̠̱̝̫͍̼̙̤͔̺̫̺͖̟͙̙͇́̐̅ͮ͊̈̀́͞b̖̬͈̰̲̰̲̮̺̠̰̌ͬ̃̒͗͋̋̆̚̕̕͜͢͡ ̗̤̼͎͓̙͍͓͉͙̮̹̪̝̺̠̩̰͂ͣ̃́̅̿̇͑͋͂̊̏ͥͭ̾́ͮ̀͘͜͟l̴̷̩̼͙̲̩̝͓͂͋̎͒̍̀̕b̸̛̖͇̙͉͙͓̭͚̭̘̘͌̾̿ͥ̂̐́ͬ͊̑̈ͦ̕͡ͅl̴̷̩̼͙̲̩̝͓͂͋̎͒̍̀̕b̸̛̖͇̙͉͙͓̭͚̭̘̘͌̾̿ͥ̂̐́ͬ͊̑̈ͦ̕͡ͅl̴̷̩̼͙̲̩̝͓͂͋̎͒̍̀̕ḙ̢̛̠̱̝̫͍̼̙̤͔̺̫̺͖̟͙̙͇́̐̅ͮ͊̈̀́͞b̖̬͈̰̲̰̲̮̺̠̰̌ͬ̃̒͗͋̋̆̚̕̕͜͢͡ ̗̤̼͎͓̙͍͓͉͙̮̹̪̝̺̠̩̰͂ͣ̃́̅̿̇͑͋͂̊̏ͥͭ̾́ͮ̀͘͜͟ḙ̢̛̠̱̝̫͍̼̙̤͔̺̫̺͖̟͙̙͇́̐̅ͮ͊̈̀́͞b̖̬͈̰̲̰̲̮̺̠̰̌ͬ̃̒͗͋̋̆̚̕̕͜͢͡ ̗̤̼͎͓̙͍͓͉͙̮̹̪̝̺̠̩̰͂ͣ̃́̅̿̇͑͋͂̊̏ͥͭ̾́ͮ̀͘͜͟b̸̛̖͇̙͉͙͓̭͚̭̘̘͌̾̿ͥ̂̐́ͬ͊̑̈ͦ̕͡ͅl̴̷̩̼͙̲̩̝͓͂͋̎͒̍̀̕ḙ̢̛̠̱̝̫͍̼̙̤͔̺̫̺͖̟͙̙͇́̐̅ͮ͊̈̀́͞b̖̬͈̰̲̰̲̮̺̠̰̌ͬ̃̒͗͋̋̆̚̕̕͜͢͡ ̗̤̼͎͓̙͍͓͉͙̮̹̪̝̺̠̩̰͂ͣ̃́̅̿̇͑͋͂̊̏ͥͭ̾́ͮ̀͘͜͟ḙ̢̛̠̱̝̫͍̼̙̤͔̺̫̺͖̟͙̙͇́̐̅ͮ͊̈̀́͞b̖̬͈̰̲̰̲̮̺̠̰̌ͬ̃̒͗͋̋̆̚̕̕͜͢͡ ̗̤̼͎͓̙͍͓͉͙̮̹̪̝̺̠̩̰͂ͣ̃́̅̿̇͑͋͂̊̏ͥͭ̾́ͮ̀͘͜͟
i'm gay and cursed and that's a fact! =)