Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 5: Vidya Sheep REVEAL HOUR)
(Ocarina of Time's also not the best game ever)
Question 15: Now let's chase to the cut. What is the worst video game of all time?
SpoilerShow

Our winner is!!!!!!!

SpoilerShow

Final scores!
SpoilerShow

And the final How We Got There
SpoilerShow

I'm up for running another round, but I'd like some variety, some spice. Shoot me ideas and I'll see if I can game balance it and then make that Round 6.

Congratulations to all and I hope you had a HAPPY SHEEPING
OK let me tally up the score. me 15 chumps 0. GG chumps
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
(03-10-2016, 02:15 AM)Gatr Wrote: »Oh in that poll thing they did? Dumb. Undertale's just a fad (admittedly, a very good one), unlike LoZ. But that's a discussion for another time.

ok bb
Nice job robustlaserrrr!!!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 5: Vidya Sheep GAME OVER)
\o/confetti!
God dayum I biffed the FPS one. Glad that Mirdini matched me on most of my worst answers though, proves the mind control beam is working.

Anyone else feel bad after thinking on the Black Protagonist question?
robuttslaser takes teh leed xddppppDDD
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I was pretty much desperately hoping at the end that Sol and Pala would beef it on the last question and HOPE AND PRAYER WORK TELL YOUR FRIENDS
(03-10-2016, 02:27 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »God dayum I biffed the FPS one. Glad that Mirdini matched me on most of my worst answers though, proves the mind control beam is working.

Anyone else feel bad after thinking on the Black Protagonist question?

I haven't played any of the games listed, and I haven't even heard of many of them. I couldn't (by myself) think of a single game with a black protagonist.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(03-10-2016, 02:27 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Anyone else feel bad after thinking on the Black Protagonist question?

*raises hand*
Would I have gotten lumped in with rest of the main group if I'd just answered "Sonic the Hedgehog" for question 6 instead of specifying the first one? If I end up losing just because I decided to be too specific for that one particular question then I'll feel like a goddamn fool.
(03-10-2016, 02:41 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Would I have gotten lumped in with rest of the main group if I'd just answered "Sonic the Hedgehog" for question 6 instead of specifying the first one? If I end up losing just because I decided to be too specific for that one particular question then I'll feel like a goddamn fool.

Although "Sonic 06" is technically just called "Sonic the Hedgehog", the name "Sonic the Hedgehog" both colloquially and canonically refers to the first one, so I would still have given you the 1991 version.

Still, credit for being close at the buzzer ONCE AGAIN. Like if there were advanced stats for Sheeping I'm pretty sure you'd be Sheep All-Star, and then Sheep fans on Sheep forums would argue who is better between you and Robust Laser.

"Robust Laser got two titles man, he's got RANGZ. Can't argue with RANGZ"
"Sort-by-RANGZ n00b itt, Coldblooded is statistically the best sheep."
"Statistics my ass, its all about winning when it counts"
"If it weren't for the fucking REF Coldblooded would HAVE Robust's first RANG, learn some history dolt"

(Sports arguing jokes are pretty lost here I know, I know)

(I know)
I dunno, there's enough esports nerds on here that I'm pretty sure it landed more than you thought.

I enjoyed it, at least
Superman 64 Worst Game Buddies o/
\o
Goddamnit so close and I completely wiff the last one.

If only I wasn't a complete idiot who forgot bad rats 2 doesn't exist (yet). Well actually I would have still lost but hey 2nd place isn't too bad.
Well, once again, I am the bestestest as sheep.

Although it was an ace, I was most proud of Mr. Game and Watch, because that's really black, none of this other stuff.

And you all messed up the Undertale song. Death by Glamour is tied with Megalovania for next to last of the boss fights, only ahead of Your Worst Nightmare.
I very nearly put Mr. Game and Watch, followed by Nilin, and then the PC from Shadowrun: Dragonfall, but then I realized nobody's played Remember Me, buildable PCs shouldn't count and G&W is an octopus.
question 6 this is what i get for actually researching the question instead of going with the obvious answer

oh... actually... wait i think i understand this game now

question 9 this is what i get for trying not to be a smartass

question 14 i can't believe mario's moustache is the most iconic thing about him what the heck. i mean yeah i picked it as my answer but i'd given up on actually trying to win by that point. (this is my excuse and i am sticking with it).
(03-10-2016, 05:22 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »question 14 i can't believe mario's moustache is the most iconic thing about him what the heck. i mean yeah i picked it as my answer but i'd given up on actually trying to win by that point. (this is my excuse and i am sticking with it).

Personally I think the picture I chose for question 14 perfectly illustrates why it is the most iconic thing about him.
i cant believe i forgot about e.t. but at least i didnt lose bc i didnt double down on sonic 06

the only other answer id have picked different was undyne instead of toriel and /i still would have lost/
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
(03-10-2016, 05:46 AM)Mehgamehn Wrote: »
(03-10-2016, 05:22 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »question 14 i can't believe mario's moustache is the most iconic thing about him what the heck. i mean yeah i picked it as my answer but i'd given up on actually trying to win by that point. (this is my excuse and i am sticking with it).

Personally I think the picture I chose for question 14 perfectly illustrates why it is the most iconic thing about him.

i agree that moustacheless mario is indeed terrifying but like, if i saw mario's moustache out of context, like drawn onto a different character or something, i can't believe i'd go 'oh look it's the iconic mario moustache' but his hat or overalls or whatever i probably would.
idk ive seen stickers of marios mustache its very HAshtag Iconic
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
bigro is our star pupil, the rainbow sheep, and must be applauded
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]