Logic Farmer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logic Farmer
Logic Farmer
LOGIC FARMER

[Image: bOUQMRs.gif]
You are one of the top Logic Farmers in the county. Buyers for your reasoning are numerous in quantity. Yields, sufficient. It is a sensible summer morning. You are feeling particularly Logical today. What will you do?

Chwoka Wrote:> refuse to update any of your initial assumptions in the face of overwhelming evidence
[Image: GqzMT2y.png]
Your Assumpkin Patch glows a proud umber in the sensible sunlight; their stalks are wrinkled deeply and delicately. You planted these years ago, and have grown them for far too long to dream of replacing them.

Credit Wrote:> sow Grains of Salt
[Image: SKVqIls.gif]
You sow Salt Grains into your Open Mind Plot. Soon they will yield a beautiful harvest, and you shall be the Saltiest of all the farmers in the county.

[Image: xwldX.gif]
RE: Logic Farmer
put up a strawman to scare away crows
> Create some Strawmen to ward off any-- aww damnit chwoka! Why don't you just go invalidate yourself!
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Feed your assumpkins to your donkey, give the remains to u and me
Head on down to the conjunction and get yourself some oars.
Plant some all natural boolean logic stalks
~◕ w◕~
Why are you even doing this by hand anymore? Everyone else went and got a bloody Universal Turing Machine to do it for them last season and they're all set to overtake your yields any day now!
(09-13-2014, 12:44 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »put up a strawman to scare away crows

[Image: 8FzwpZb.gif]
You conclude a strawman from your inferenventory. You deftly manuever it to a logical position and firmly plant it in the ground. This will surely keep away pests that would potentially endanger your long-held assumpkins and other crops.

(09-13-2014, 01:20 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Feed your assumpkins to your donkey, give the remains to u and me
[Image: Z707dSw.gif]
No! You would never risk damaging your precious assumpkins! You violently shake the illogical thoughts out of your head.

(09-13-2014, 03:08 AM)Wheat Wrote: »attribute some funda-lentils to the air

(09-13-2014, 04:26 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »Plant some all natural boolean logic stalks
[Image: mxD5kp2.gif]
You have neither funda-lentils nor trubarbs. In fact, all you have is these assumpkins, a strawman, and some salted earth. You wonder how you could possibly be a Logic Farmer without any actual crops or seeds. It's as though any illusion of a pre-adventure existence has been vulgarly dismissed.

You violently shake the illogical thoughts out of your head.

You'll need to acquire such things before continuing your farming.

(09-13-2014, 04:47 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Head on down to the conjunction and get yourself some oars.

[Image: GfoVXC3.gif]
You make your way up to the Conjunction by the river junction. Here you can trade for important Logic Farming Implements such as seeds and oars.

[Image: fQzAtWq.gif]
Logic Farmer: Howdy there, Conjunction!
The Conjunction: And you, Farmer. Your business?
Logic Farmer: Well shucks, you're not much for pleasantries are ya?
The Conjunction: ...
Logic Farmer: Well, I was thinking since I'm a logic farmer and all, I oughta have some seeds and tools and what-have-ya. Maybe some funda-lentils to attribute to the air? How 'bout it?
The Conjunction: And what would you offer in trade?
Logic Farmer: Aw c'mon now, Connie! We're neighbors!
The Conjunction: ...
Logic Farmer: Well, I got this hat!
The Conjunction: And what would I do with such a filthy thing? No, it's clear to me you have nothing of value.
Logic Farmer: What do ya reckon I oughter do, then?
The Conjunction: You and your hat should get as far away from me as possible. Maybe you'll find some seeds elsewhere.
Logic Farmer: Hey, there's an idea! Where do you reckon I oughter head, Connie?
The Conjunction: I hate you.
Logic Farmer: Hmm...

You think carefully about nearby locations. Their names are on the tip of your logical tongue!
>_
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Well, there really isn't a lot around here. You'll have to head to the Implication Station and see where it takes you.
Sail on down to the Predicave to see if you can't quantify some varigetables.
go to the ifthenus and get some more salt from the sea. drown your sorrows in salt
I suppose if you're desperate, there's always pickings in...

PARADOX SPACE.

/me sees self out.
Maybe you have a package at the Postulate Office?
Get run over by a Train of Thought at Extrapolation Station! That's always fun.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]