New Frontier

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Frontier
New Frontier
[Image: yne6IqD.png]
Looks like the sandstorm let up. Shook the whole rig like mad. Can't even remember my name quite right. I think it started with an S, or maybe it was an H.
Now what was it again?

==>
RE: New Frontier
Southampton.
Shirley
Herodotus
~◕ w◕~
Sandy.
(09-17-2013, 11:40 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »Shirley

Don't call me Shirl- Actually that's it. Oh hell, how could I forget all the times I've heard that joke.
[Image: JonMZEp.png] [???] Hey, lazy bones. You had enough time to make yourself a cup of coffee, think you can turn on the scanner?

[Image: HR6v3Cx.png]

Scan ResultsShow
[Image: JonMZEp.png] [???] There we go. Looks like the boulder field held the worst of the sandstorm back and even uncovered a deposit of Crystal.

Ignore the crystal, go for those valuable rocks.
(09-18-2013, 01:01 AM)MrGuy Wrote: »Ignore the crystal, go for those valuable rocks.

shirley you jest
[Image: xwldX.gif]
> Why are the crystals so valuable
Crush the crystal beneath your mighty tires
~◕ w◕~
(09-18-2013, 01:01 AM)MrGuy Wrote: »Ignore the crystal, go for those valuable rocks.

(09-18-2013, 02:07 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »> Why are the crystals so valuable

[Image: 28wbTYK.png] [Shirley] I got rocked around and have barely gotten into my morning coffee. Give me the spurs to get my memory jogged. Whatsit worth to go after those crystals rather than the rocks all about us?
[Image: JonMZEp.png] [???] Well, you could crunch up those rocks about you but there's only about a ten percent chance you'll find anything of worth in them. There's a lot of them about but that's a lot of work for maybe nothing. The Crystals however are always in demand. They're used for building all sorts of things; from satellites and lasers to your simple frontier generators. What we can do with it is either sell it at a trading post or refinery or keep it and start building things.

Scan ResultsShow
[Image: JonMZEp.png] [???] I've sent out the truck's mining bots. It'll take a bit for them to load do the job and load the Crystal. Any other questions you might have?
[Image: 28wbTYK.png] [Shirley] Yeah, for one. Who are you, again?
> That's not important right now, Shirley.
Do I have any control over this truck at all?
"I'm your father. Are you okay, Shirley?"
Where's the radio in this thing?
[Image: xwldX.gif]
> "Sherwood."

I sure would like to be Sherwood
Paul
Can we mine more than one thing at a time?
~◕ w◕~