Pics or it Didn't Happen [Photoventure]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: Pics001.jpg]

You are now Pinary. It's currently 2AM, and you're sitting at your computer aimlessly computering. (This is not uncommon for you.) You've somehow been roped into doing a photoventure by people on IRC, so you're getting started on that right now. You'll probably be distracted easily enough, though, as tends to happen with you fairly often. (You have a bit of a reputation for not updating adventures, you see.)

You hope your work won't be interrupted by the gremlins that occupy this room, move things around between pictures, and provide handy excuses for any and all photographic inconsistencies. (That includes your clothes changing- you sometimes wonder how they do it without you noticing.)

In the meantime, you're sure you'll find something to occupy your time. Just be quiet- it's 2AM, and you don't want to wake anyone else up!

> _
Re: Pics or it Didn't Happen [Photoventure]
>Weren't you writing a novel?
You mean THIS FUCKING NOVEL?!

[Image: Pics002.jpg]

Yeah no, you're not convinced either. You'd work on your actual NaNoWriMo novel (also called Packston's Year, but not starring T-Rex), but your consciousness level is past the point where writing is viable. You're conscious enough to take silly ideas and run with them for a bit, but serious, event-having writing is beyond you right now. That's what happens at 2AM.

> _
> EAT A BAGEL
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
[Image: Pics003.jpg]

Come on, everyone knows you need to have something in your inventory before you can use it. That's just basic forum adventure etiquette!

> _
Check out that inventory, then!
> Rewrite the pilot episode of Scrubs, because it's 2 AM.
Quote:> Rewrite the pilot episode of Scrubs, because it's 2 AM.
You've never really watched much scrubs. An episode here and there, sure, but not enough to rewrite the pilot. Nothing against the show, you just never dedicated that much time to it, y'know?

Quote:Check out that inventory, then!
[Image: Pics004.jpg]

You give up on wrestling with your computer-bound webcam and just equip your iPhone right off the bat. It's much easier to take inventory shots with that.

(You can now use phone pictures to explore the rest of the room!)

> _
oh oh oh

I want to see you read a cool book.
>Explore room! What's around us?
wait wait wait

I want to see you eat a sandwich.
Erase the letters i and n from incomplete and congratulate yourself on a job well done.
Coldblooded Wrote:Erase the letters i and n from incomplete and congratulate yourself on a job well done.

> Go to the kitchen and get a bagel, or some other breakfast carbohydrate.
btp is right. You should eat a book.

> Ignore Pepsi; acquire Coke
> Look Room.
Godbot knows what he's talking about. Get some Dr. Pepper.
> Fashionably accessorize your face.
Godbot Wrote:> Ignore Pepsi; acquire Coke
[Image: Pics005.jpg]

First off, I think you mean conjure, not acquire. You're a level 15 Cokeomancer, after all, and what's the good of putting all those points towards Cokeomancy if you can't conjure unlimited amounts of crisp, refreshing Coca-Cola?

Secondly, what are you, racist? Pepsi and Coke aren't all that different, and you for one don't discriminate.

MrGuy Wrote:> Go to the kitchen and get a bagel, or some other breakfast carbohydrate.
You really wish you could, but the floor outside your door is MAD squeaky. You're not going to go out and risk waking people up unless you're going to bed, and you don't plan to do that any time soon. I mean come on, it's only 2AM. The night is young!

Superfrequency Wrote:> Add my emotes to Eagle Time

Winky
You don't want to do work, it's 2AM. Now isn't the time for productivity!

Coldblooded Wrote:Erase the letters i and n from incomplete and congratulate yourself on a job well done.
[Image: Pics006.jpg]

Come on, really? This thing's a gaming abstraction, you can't just go changing it willy-nilly. That'd be rude!

Ixcaliber Wrote:> Fashionably accessorize your face.
[Image: Pics007.jpg]

You equip your Fashion Accessory to your face.

So fashionable.

Fabricati Wrote:> Look Room.
You perform a cursory examination of your room.

[Image: Pics008.jpg]

You start off with the wire shelves that are to the right of your desk. Some items of note are an antique computer, a pair of neckties, a lab coat, and a monitor that makes that really high-pitched whine that drives you nuts so you don't really use it anymore. Your netbook is in its case, which is that grey bit behind the chair-back.

[Image: Pics009.jpg]

Next, you look at your desk. It's a desk. You've got a laptop, a desktop, a pair of monitors, an oscillating fan, a couple of clocks that the gremlins love messing with, and a bunch of other stuff. Your box of mysteriousness is on the left there, but only because you dug it out recently and gave opening it another go. (You failed. Again.)

[Image: Pics010.jpg]

Here we have your non-wire shelves. Among the things on it, you've got some books, some DVDs, a Tri-D Chess set, and a tiny refrigerator designed for a single soda can but not really insulated enough to be effective at cooling it.

btp Wrote:oh oh oh

I want to see you read a cool book.
[Image: Pics011.jpg]

You have a variety of cool books to choose from. (Not a huge one, but a variety nonetheless.) Which cool book do you want to read?

> _
>Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide. In one sitting!
okay bob time to be clever!

> Read Dead Beat

> Use the tiny fridge to cool it.
>Read that Stephen Hawking book with a title that's hard to make out from this angle.
> Equip that one blue necktie.
>Hey hey hey

Fix your magnet-cube you slacker
>Go order the next two Dresden Files books. And maybe Side Jobs too.
[Image: j5xngn.jpg]
SpoilerShow