FIGHTEMS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIGHTEMS
FIGHTEMS
Drawed by Norivia, Writed by Superfrequency, Stupided by both of us. Previous updates are mirrored below for your convenience:

SpoilerShow

Future updates will be located here. Thanks for reading!
Re: FIGHTEMS
Neat!

E: i feel like i should have said something better but i mean damn i had to be the one to make the first post i gotta live up to my best fan title.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
> Go tell the girl that you'll listen to her stupid dumb advice if she gives you money.
I like scrolling through all the updates at once and seeing the increasingly complicated images.
Wooo!

>Ask if there is some sort of payment plan :v
Solaris Wrote:I like scrolling through all the updates at once and seeing the increasingly complicated images.

Me too. I actually made Norivia make the arcade way too detailed, though, which is why updates grinded to a halt.

I appreciate the comments and suggestions, guys. It's nice to know I still have an audience over here. Norivia's got some finals coming up, but hopefully we can get an update out in a couple weeks. The next one is kind of long and dialog heavy, but we've already finished the new character designs and the first panel.
> No time for gaming, gotta fight some fightems!

Yay, this makes me want to fanart again.

Happymelon
>Hey, one of those zeroes in the price tag looks funny. Climb over the counter and take a closer look.
> Get the drop on Henrietta, Camille-style.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
[Image: genericmonocolouredbackgroundsarethebest.png]
Dragon Fogel Wrote:>Hey, one of those zeroes in the price tag looks funny. Climb over the counter and take a closer look.
> Take that 0 off the end of the price for that Pheyno and put it over the 5. Buy it.
Art Dump 1
Thanks, Ix Minion

In response, since it may be a little while until we can update, have a

[Image: artdump1.png]

SpoilerShow
Oh, i forgot to say i loved the shit out of that art dump.

i should probably make a clay Hazie just for kicks.
[Image: 1CqE4.jpg]

BAM! that was a good use of black clay.
You cannot hope to beat Ed in a fan-off. He is simply the best there is.

[Image: melove.png]

Wheat Wrote:Oh no, art dumps! The number one sign that fightems doesn't have much time left!

Actually, we're going to split the next update so we can get some content up today or later this week.
Four Bills in a row
Not The Author Wrote:Challenge the MASTER OF TICKETS to a FIGHT OF EMS for PHEYNO

[Image: 60.png]

You demand a fight for the best prize in the house. The Happy Helper at the ticket counter politely points you in the direction of the Peach Ring.

[Image: 61-2.png]

You enter the doors behind you and step into the arena. It's empty right now, but this place gets pretty packed when there's a big fight on the marquee.

Seated at the table in front of you is none other than the Peach Ring's ringleader, Henrietta "Waffle Iron" Adams. You've never been to one of her matches, but you recognize her from posters. She's engrossed in playing the Fightems Trading Card Game with someone, and did not notice you come in.
Ask her why her nickname is Waffle Iron
> Snatch up that soda and call Waffle Iron out for the Henrietta she is.
Oh man! She must have a great deck! You should cause some kind of distraction and snatch it. Maybe if you had a... noisy Fightem...

Aw, dammit!
> Jump on the table and kick all their cards while flipping your shit, politely ask for challenge afterwards.
Peek at her cards, help her opponent.
thegreenspark Wrote:> Snatch up that soda and run away with it.
Don't come back.
>Engage in some TRASH-STYLE TALKINS. She probably doesn't get that all the time or anything.
Iriri Wrote:Peek at her cards, help her opponent.
>Peek at both their cards. In private, offer both of them the information in exchange for exorbitant numbers of tickets.

>If this succeeds, be one ticket short.
> Pre-emptive strike!