WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D4: good night, sweet prince
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

TOMORROW IS DAY END VOTALS

Boogeyman5870 (4): curiousCat ("boogey"), crepuscularDissembler ("boogey"), Mirdini ("boogeyman"), Palamedes ("boogeyman")
Agent1022 (1): Paranoia ("agent")
konec0 (1): Solaris
Palamedes (2): Agent1022, Boogeyman5870
Abstaining (4): konec0, Namboto, cuttlefishCuller, Ixcalibur

YES I'M STILL USING THE BOT WITH 12 ALIVE IT TAKES SEVEN TO LYNCH THERE'S NO MORE SOFT LYNCH ALSO DAY ENDS TOMORROW AT 5 PM EST AND SHIT.
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

*stretch, attempts to see everything as actual shapes and not cubes*

As I've said before, Cat and Ix are both incredibly reticient to give up any kind of information, and I just can't see a way to get them to do it. Can't play mafia with people who aren't playing mafia. I'd be willing to put up a vote pressurey thing, but I just don't see the point. Also since soft lynch doesn't exist anymore it could get dangerous.
Originally posted on MSPA by curiousCat.

Agent1022 Wrote:*stretch, attempts to see everything as actual shapes and not cubes*

As I've said before, Cat and Ix are both incredibly reticient to give up any kind of information, and I just can't see a way to get them to do it. Can't play mafia with people who aren't playing mafia. I'd be willing to put up a vote pressurey thing, but I just don't see the point. Also since soft lynch doesn't exist anymore it could get dangerous.
I gave up so much info on the last page are you kidding me
do people not read
Originally posted on MSPA by konec0.

okay i uh
read boogey's posts again and i
can't remember what the case against him is. because he seems pretty okay??
the only thing i really noted was that his votes tend to be on people on the periphery of the discussion i.e. not really involved at all (Solaris, Ix, Cuttlefish). In that sense, he's been playing it pretty safe.
but considering he seems more on point today...

Anyone on the Boogey wagon care to quickly run through why this lynch is a thing that is happening again

@Cat: your info was limited to "i'm normal and town"
which for all we know could be blatant lies
and it probably is????
Originally posted on MSPA by Paranoia.

Yar, reading is hard Lass.

As it stands, I'm perfectly willin' to settle fer a Vote: Boogeyman, fer I believe he's just as likely to be with in cahoots with Dave Jones as Agent is.
Originally posted on MSPA by Paranoia.

konec0 Wrote:okay i uh
read boogey's posts again and i
can't remember what the case against him is. because he seems pretty okay??
the only thing i really noted was that his votes tend to be on people on the periphery of the discussion i.e. not really involved at all (Solaris, Ix, Cuttlefish). In that sense, he's been playing it pretty safe.
but considering he seems more on point today...

Anyone on the Boogey wagon care to quickly run through why this lynch is a thing that is happening again
Probably because he is playin' it ridiculous safe, as it were. He hasn't contributed to an actual lynch all game and me old booties believe he voted palamedes as another easy option while he was a busy not actually contributin' in a meaningful manner.

Who would ye rather be lynchin, bosscat.
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

All of that yes, and he's also a bit of a liar when it comes to being pressured.

The whole voting/starting to pressure Solaris for not being mafia and then trying to backpeddle and giving the exact same reason for why he stopped pressuring Solaris out of nowhere was just. Icing on the cake.

Legit though the major thing that makes me want to lynch him is he's avoided being near any major or informative lynch, while only picking easy targets just to to back off of them when they're no longer plausible/the easiest lynch.
Originally posted on MSPA by crepuscularDissembler.

Mirdini Wrote:re: everyone else Seedy I think they just need better ~motivation~ than wordswordswords
[Image: tumblr_mi9354mDFL1rl9xseo1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_mi9354mDFL1rl9xseo2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_mi9354mDFL1rl9xseo3_1280.png]

in summary: boogey pushed bad lynches for bad reasons, crush his wastrel life beneath your heel
Originally posted on MSPA by Namboto.

first of all dini I'm waiting a bit for my vote because there's still time left and I thought there were more votes on boogey than there were (although now I'd be the sixth vote and mafia could hammer if we're wrong about this and I don't want to take that risk just yet)

secondly paranoia why are you doing this to me it hurts aaaaaaaaaaaa yours and pala's names both start with p aaaaaaa nooooooooooo

finally seedy that was fantastic and informative A+ good job
[Image: e2bEfhT.png]

mafia could hammer? but we're not at mylolylo, so why /would/ they
I mean it'd be a blinking red signal "vig kill this dude" or "hey sk if you don't want the game to end n your win to be forfeit better kill this dude"
Originally posted on MSPA by Boogeyman5870.

Oh holy crap that text image hurt my eyes to read CD.

Why are we still lynching me? Pala didn't even bother responding to my last real thing and Agent's last post was "It's everyone else's fault I'm not being useful!"

you weren't really supposed to read the text image that was the entire joke

anyways, sometimes putting in effort isn't enough to automatically redeem you! it's late game, there are a lot of people who are now really most likely not scum based on mechanics or interactions, and you have made some bad decisions that a day's worth of repentance is not enough to scrub off. it sucks, but it's a pretty common experience. you also stick out as someone that looks bad but is also worthwhile to pursue (glances towards previous post)
also, I have mind control powers
Originally posted on MSPA by Boogeyman5870.

crepuscularDissembler Wrote:you weren't really supposed to read the text image that was the joke
WELL I WAS TIRED AND I READ IT AND I HATED IT.

/notimeforarealpost

I didn't respond because your whole post was basically you going 'nope you're wrong' and then once again accusing me of being scum because I actually helped lynches go through instead of sitting on my hands for three (game) days straight.

It's like

why would I keep rehashing the same old points just because you are?

(PS the thing with Solaris was that you said you stopped going after him because you thought he was third party when in reality that was when you started going after him and even voted him!)

EBWOP: Also I read it seedy because I'm a champion who wanted every excuse to procrastinate.

Also Nam we also only have like. Six and a half hours left in the day. seedy's right if someone quickhammers they're pretty much outed as scum, and for what? So we lose a quarter of a days talking when we've pretty much already decided on the lynch?
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

yes. master.
Vote:. Boogeyman5870.

Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

Time's Running Out Votals

Boogeyman5870 (6): curiousCat, crepuscularDissembler, Mirdini, Palamedes, Paranoia, Solaris
Palamedes (2): Agent1022, Boogeyman5870

Abstaining (4): konec0, Namboto, cuttlefishCuller, Ixcalibur

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. There is no more soft lynch. Day ends TODAY at 5 PM EST.
Originally posted on MSPA by cuttlefishCuller.

That post was amazing! It speaks the truth, most of you are total scrublords. Boo and whatnot. Boo. Solaris, what's say you and me get THIS PARTY STARTED!!?!?!?!

Vote: Boogeyman5870
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

That's a hammer, everyone please wait for day end.

Boogey, if you flip scum I will be sad because I'm not.

Boogeyman5870 Wrote:Agent's last post was "It's everyone else's fault I'm not being useful!"
Reasons Agen is not useful:
  • Not exceptionally good at playing Mafia
  • Really stupid, useless role
  • Not incredibly perceptive (see point 1)
  • Time zone is not conducive to effective play
  • Easily distracted

Reasons Agen shouldn't be lynched:
  • Town
  • TRYING
  • If you lynch them you will be sad
  • I wouldn't lynch me!
  • Yeah, I got nothin'.

oop, dayend ninja

Boogeyman shouted and pointed and insisted and then pleaded and begged or something but NOBODY LOOKED INTO THOSE WHIMPERING EYES OF SADNESS SEEKING FOR PITY AND ALSO SOMETHING THAT'S NOT DEATH.

She wasn't lynchable, though, so everybody had to figure out awayayy to kill her some other way so someone came up with a hammer and so everybody hammered her to pieces.

At one point, her wig falls off AND THEN YOU ALL REALIZE SHE ISN'T HUMAN WHAT?!?!?!?!??!?!

Boogeyman was a Floating Half-Skeleton Alien Who Blends In With a Wig. As a female floating half-skeleton alien, it was hard to blend in, but by wearing a wig, boogeyman was able to trick everybody into thinking she was human. Though she was pretending to be human, she still kept up relations with things decidedly not human, to the point of forming a posse that were sworn to protect each other from the outside world. Of course, the arrival of the paranormal investigation threatened to reveal her for what she truly was. So as the leader, she was determined to make sure that never happened.

Boogeyman was the Mafia Godfather. Any investigator would find him innocent because he was obviously human and normal and shit. However, he was informed that there was an usurper in his group who sought to take over the group that he formed himself. His bonus goal was to get that usurper killed before he died, which did not happen.

Mostly because there was no usurper. Boogeyman's real bonus goal was to survive to the end.

Right so Night will end two days from now, February 17th, at whatever time y'all send in your actions and shit.

when everybody woke up there was a striking thing they noticed

THEY WERE AL IN A DIFFERENT PLACE. A DIFFERENT DIMENSION???

Suddenly a voice with no source made itself heard and even though everybody tried to look at it they found themselves temporarily paralyzed.

”Ah, I see that you’ve finally ended the round. Finally. I have to say that dragged on longer than usual, and these things can take a rather long time. In any case, new round, new dimension. I’m sure at least some of you are aware of a life after death, heaven, hell, limbo, whatever. This is that. Except for ducks. It’s the Underworld of Ducks. There’s a lot of quacking, but you’ll get used to it. Just try to ignore it. In any case, you all know what to do.

Nobody actually knew what to do, but oh well. the voice left somehow and everybody was free to move again.

“Well great, now nobody can go home,” someone complained.

“Wait! I definitely, certainly, probably know the way out of here! So we can continue with looking for my murderers and stuff. Please?”

Nobody could resist Kerfufle’s dead, pleading eyes and so they decided to continue on as though nothing had happened and picked through the corpses while ignoring the infernal quacking. It was nice of the dude to teleport corpses as well.

Eventually, they all turned up two bodies.

Namboto was the Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Crew Conglomeration Abomination. Once he was just Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Crew, but some sort of strange accident merged five bodies into one and it was really kind of disgusting try not to think about it too much you might barf. It turns out though, that some time after the strange and gross accident, he (they?) was picked out and chosen to be part of an EIGHT-WAY BATTLE TO THE DEATH (aka a grand battle). The previous forest had been the most recent round. Finding himself in the midst of a strange mystery, he couldn’t help but partake in it. After all, the paranormal was kinda his (their...?) thing.

Namboto was a Town Cop. Each night, he could choose someone to investigate and then see whether they were town or mafia. That’s pretty much it. But considering that he also would like to go home to his regular (kinda icky) existence, he also had to seek out the other grand battle contestant that he knew was around. Thus, his bonus goal was to move on to the next round of the grand battle by killing/outliving the other contestant. BUT OH NO HE DIED FIRST.

The other body was less of a body and more of a hot sticky mess.

cuttlefishCuller was ALL THE GELATO IN THE WORLD. Being all the gelato in the world, she had lots of gelato because in the world, there is a lot of gelato. All sorts of flavors too, strawberry, chocolate, porcupine...in any case, who knows how all the gelato in the world ended up in this trainwreck, but she didn’t mind being here, and wanted to help out. BY GIVING OUT GELATO.

cuttlefishCuller was the Town Messenger (and also random power giver-out-er). Each night, she could choose a target to give a flavored gelato of her choice and also leave a message in that gelato for them to read. The power that the gelato bestowed upon the eater would depend on the name of the flavor. The message didn’t really matter. As gelato, what she would really like would be to be eaten. Because she’s gelato. Her bonus goal was to be eaten by a TRUE CONNOSEEUUR THAT COULD APPREACIATE ALL HER TASTE but unfortunately that did not happen SO SHE’S A LOSER.

The quacking seemed to lower to a whisper as everybody sat down in duck limbo and tried to decide what to do next.

Day will end four days from now, March 14th, at 5 PM EST. With nine alive, it takes five to hammer. There’s no more soft lynch. It should also be noted that, depending on how things go this day, it will be possible for the game to end the following night. It’s not MYLO, though...

SpoilerShow
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D5: Satan, The Duck of Hell

So I got bad vibe'd
also seeing as how CC was town i might as well eat gelato