WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D3: Nobody started the bomb
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

DO I WATCH RANDOM VIDEOS OR DO I FINISH THIS SHORT ESSAY DUE TONIGHT???????
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

Yeah Cat I am cool with either of them too (hence my votes on them?) but at this point at least Agent is doing things?

Also Malky do the former obviously.
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

videos

guys it's too late, I wrote a sentence.

and then i watched videos.
Originally posted on MSPA by crepuscularDissembler.

hey Ix maybe people are just having fun in a way that is different from yours. maybe you can think about that next time you want to make them feel bad for liking a thing.
I mean honestly if all you can bring yourself to do right now is talk at length about what horrible people we all are then please just don't post because I'd really prefer not to see that
Originally posted on MSPA by absoluteCertainty.

there is a place for people like u ix
it's called observer chat
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

Seedy, I am really genuinely sorry. Real Talk still applying; I can't apologize enough. I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad and if I had thought I was going to do that even for a second I wouldn't have posted what I did. I just expected everyone to be pissed off angry with me.

You have a point. I mean of course you do, it's really kind of obvious that you do when I look at it objectively. I'm the one who has wandered into a group of people who are enjoying doing a thing, tried to do something completely different and then complained that my fun is being ruined. Clearly I am the one out of place here.

Honestly though it may not seem like it, I really would like to enjoy playing mafia. I'm sorry for being thoughtless and over forthright and I will now be quiet.

Beru: That sounds like a very good idea that I will give serious consideration in future.

er, it's OK...also I want to make it clear that I am not admonishing you for liking silliness either...I don't want to cast aspersions on anyone in this game

except Boogey, cuz he's scum

Yeah honestly this is supposed to be a silly game. The ALLCAPS TITLE and OP have made that kind of clear. Just play however the heck you want to.

By that I mean lynch Pilot or cuttlefish or Agent [img]images/smilies/apple.gif[/img]
Originally posted on MSPA by TehPilot.

FEBRUARY 8th
Dear Mom,

First and foremost, I'm sorry I have not been around to write to you more. The news reports are indeed true - they found me on the moon. After my spectacular escape I crash-landed in some upcoming theme park built in what I reckon would become one hell of a tourist attraction for the biggest empty wasteland this side of our planetary orbit. I was taken into moon-custody for punitive property damage, but following a lengthy and ridiculous jailbreaking escapade I managed to return to the planet's surface.

My return wasn't without trouble, of course. I do not feel detailing my adventures here would be conducive to the readability of this letter, although there is one instance I feel is noteworthy to share. Namely, a bunch of these pointy-hatted assholes promised me eternal life if I helped them prepare soup. The fuckers lied, I was burned at the stake as a decorative entity at a wedding. At the very least, the eternal life deal did help me get out of the debacle, and the soup was really good. Some could say it's to die for.

My last revival had the nasty effect of splitting me into two beings. The logical side of me split into another being, and the more angry side of me - a manifestation of my rage - also became an individual-minded construct. For the purposes of writing this letter, I have fused my alternate halves briefly - hopefully I can write this before I am killed again.

I was told by nearby townsfolk to take a train into the city. However, due to insane PTSD brought about by locomotives, I opted to make my journey on foot. I eventually met up with a strange paranormal investigator looking for a convoy to accompany him into a mysterious and enchanting forest. Ghosts aren't real, I thought. This is a good idea, I thought. Nothing wrong with travelling with people, I thought.

I was wrong yet again. The investigator is dead and - surprise surprise! - he's a fucking ghost! And everyone becomes ghosts! And the ghost of the investigator eats the other ghosts. Now if I died here I'd truly be screwed. And I would not get the opportunity to meet you in person once again. Now, of course, let's see what else happened oh god we're splitting into
TWO AGAIN

THE STRESS OF THIS IS KILLING ME

IT'S ONLY BEEN A FEW DAYS AND IT'S LIKE I'M RELIVING THAT TRAINWRECK SHIT. THERE ARE THESE GUYS AND THEY HAVE A DUEL BECAUSE ONE OF THE PEOPLE I KNEW FROM THAT VERY TRAIN DECIDED TO WRECK SHIT. I SAW THEM IN THE OBSERVATION CAR PLANNING TO WRECK SHIT. AND THEY DID WRECK SHIT. I WAS CERTAIN THEY WERE UP TO SOMETHING.

IT'S LIKE THOSE GUYS YELLING ABOUT MARRIAGE AND LOVE AND THEN THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW - BAM! - THE WILHELM SCREAM ACCOMPANIES THEIR VIOLENT EXPULSION OUT OF THE TRAIN. THIS TIME THE GUYS WERE FIGHTING WITH WEIRD THINGS FROM SOME TELEVISION SHOW. I DON'T EVEN WATCH TV??? FUCK. SO YEAH IT WAS LIKE RELIVING A NIGHTMARE

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE FUCKING CIRCUS

THEY THINK WE'RE SOME FREAK OF NATURE BECAUSE WE'RE FUSED BEINGS. THEY WANT TO TAKE US INTO THE CIRCUS. BUT WE'VE SEEN THE CIRCUS AND IT'S HORRIFYING. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE, ALL THE ELEPHANTS AND PEANUTS AND SHIT. AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON CLOWNS. DEAR GOD THE CLOWNS. THERE WAS A CLOWN IN SOUPTOWN AND I DIDN'T LIKE HIM, THE BASTARD KEPT THROWING PIES AT PEOPLE!!! SO GLAD HE SUFFOCATED WHEN HE PIED HIMSELF. HAH. SOUP MAKES PEOPLE DO CRAZY SHIT DON'T IT.

BUT THIS GODDAMN CIRCUS WE KEEP TELLING IT "NO" BUT IT KEEPS COMING BACK. LIKE A VAMPIRE. OR A TAX COLLECTOR. OR A GODDAMN VAMPIRE TAX COLLECTOR. YES THAT'S WHAT IT IS. A VAMPIRE TAX COLLECTOR. IT'S LIKE THE INEVITABILITY OF DEATH AND TAXES COMBINED INTO AN UNHOLY COMBINATION OF HORRIFYING CHILDREN'S ENTERTAINMENT. IT IS SINGLEHANDEDLY THE MOST HORRIFYING THING HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

AND IT'S EATING MY FRIENDS.

IT TRIED TO EAT THE PARANOID ONE. I DON'T GET HIS DEAL. ONE DAY HE'S HIGH OFF HIS ROCKER, THEN HE'S A COMPUTER, NOW HE'S YELLING LIKE A DRILL SERGEANT. YELLING IS MY GODDAMN SHTICK. I WAS YELLING BEFORE IT WAS COOL. FUCK CAPITALIST SWINE I YELL FOR THE SAKE OF YELLING.

ANYWAYS I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THE CIRCUS AGAIN. AND I REFUSE TO DIE AS LONG AS THAT ABOMINATION STANDS. I WANT THAT TENT TO BE RIPPED UP AND MERCILESSLY FLOGGED LIKE A DEAD HORSE, AS WELL AS THE METAPHORICAL JOKE THAT CAN BE TIED TO THE MERCILESS ABUSE OF A DECEASED EQUINE BEATING.

SO I TRIED RUNNING AROUND EACH NIGHT AND IT SEEMS I KEEP INTERFERING WITH THE BUSINESS OF THE KILLERS. THE FIRST NIGHT WAS THE MURDEROUS CAFFEINATED LEAF BEVERAGE WITH THE GENERIC MALE SIR. THE MALE SIR DIED, AND I PRESUME SOMEONE TRIED TO DRINK THE LEAF DRINK. BY KILLING IT DEAD. AND THEN THE NEXT NIGHT, I DROVE THE BEAR-WRESTLING DEMON (YEAH, SERIOUSLY, THIS IS MY LIFE) WITH THE EXPLODING NUCLEAR FUCKING WEASEL.

WHAT IS LIFE.

REGARDLESS I AM TRYING TO STAY OUT OF THE HAIR OF THE INNOCENTS BUT APPARENTLY THAT IS NOT LIKED??? GUESS I HAVE TO BE MORE RATIONAL. I SWEAR IT'S THE FUCKING CIRCUS IT UNNERVES ME.

HUFF.

...okay wow that's tiring

anyways i am attempting to sort out this mess as our heads my head has been rather confounded by the circus pursuing us
anyways to summarize the current state of affairs:
  • we are town busdrivers, and yes we have driven tea/guy and anacreon/schazer. we were making choices to try and avoid creating more clusterfuck
  • WE ARE BEING PURSUED BY A FUCKING CIRCUS EVERYBODY RUN
  • we have not paid much heed to seriousness and we will work to improve that
  • we are going to try and be more proactive and amusing, rather than a mechanical entity that proves to be quite the sleeper

MAN FUCK THE BROWN TEXT GUY. HE'S ANNOYING.

AND NOW I PLAY A ROCK SOLO.

DANANANANABANANABANANANANA BOW WOW WOW WOW WOAWW BWEEEEEEEEEEEEE

~PEACE~
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch

HOLY SHIT IT'S THE SAME PILOT FROM TRAINWRECK!

HE WAS SCUM!

HE MUST BE SCUM HERE TOO KILL HIM!
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

We Have Always Been At War With Votals

Agent1022 (2) - Seedy, Paranoia
curiousCat (1) - Anacreon
tehPilot (2) - Mirdini, Palamedes
Paranoia (1) - Beruru
Seedy (1) - Agent1022

Abstaining (8): Namboto, Ixcalibur, TehPilot, cuttlefishCuller, Solaris, curiousCat, konec0, Boogeyman5870,

15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch and 5 to soft lynch. Deadline is Saturday, Feb 9 at 5 PM EST.
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

*yawns, stretches*

Another new day, and I need to get out of the house in an hour. Sorry it's been a little hectic, I've been working till midnight lately blah blah real world things

Now back to the thing(s) at hand:

konec0 Wrote:@Agent: Who do you want dead? If you had to pick one, who do you think is most likely to be scum out of Pala, cD and myself?
I'll make the caveat that statistically, the amount of scumminess present doesn't make much of a spike on the bell curve - but two out of three of those choices are currently voting me and I don't understand why other than the fact that I fail to have concrete opinions because I change them a lot?

Now seedy

oh

cD

ohhhhhhhhh

ahem

Now seedy was the first to vote me, which Pala then jumped on; I'm not sure which is more scummy. Initially I thought seedy was more scummy for voting me, but upon reflection it's more pala for jumping onto the wagon, and seedy's vote makes sense as a way to pressure information. Not that Pala's vote couldn't be the same way, but that's me being wishy-washy (read: considering actual possibilities) again.

I still don't understand this antagonism towards thinking things through instead of tacit acceptance of assertions! Obviously I could stand to commit more, but at the same time I just can't step right up and accept everything put forward without at least questioning it!

On the other hand I think I can shed some light on Mirdi's bad vibes. I - might - have done something. Emphasis on the might; the problem lies in the fact that my role is actually designed to make it incredibly unclear whether anything actually happened and to whom - it's literally a 'pick a player, you get told nothing' night action town role with absolutely no frills (is there a better name for this, i can't mafia). Unfortunately I picked Tea N1, which would mean that Guy was too dead to tell us of any bad vibes.

I could try someone else tonight and see if who gets bad vibes?

Third party/opposing scum is circus

calling it

in other news is this not a thing now fogel or am i missing a revote

Palamedes Wrote:Wanna throw a vote down then? Yeah I can go for this logic, and relatedly I can go for a: Vote: Agent1022. Commit good sir!

cuttlefish is still a person I would like dead though.
wait let me check

Agent no I am voting for Pilot now because he's probably scum busdriver.

Unless you mean something else?

Palamedes Wrote:Okay yeah sure there's lying partytimes too and Pilot hasn't posted at alllll you hiding bro?

Vote: Pilot
oh okay

also fogel i unvoted seedy i used the stupid bot and now i need to go

Pale please explain to me how Pilot's night action choices and more importantly his claim in defence of Tea make ANY sense as coming from scum

It's been gone over a little?

1) He could easily be lying - his busdrivings point to the batshittiest scum targets ever? Especially on N1.
2) He claims to defend town who is already going to get mislynched, gets extra town points for it
3) He vanishes immediately after and does nothing at all
4) It's him or Catboss as scum and I'm not feeling Catboss.

There are others but I am dead tired of being sprsrs in this game, I can go more in depth though. Four and three are the major ones to me.

look lookguysyyas

sometims i just wish
watermelon could be useda as hats

they are perfect shape for htis

malky do you mean cut in half or not cut in half

CUT IN HAVLE YOU DUMBY

i dunno i think both could go well okay
gosh
seedy can we have watermelonhat fanart
Originally posted on MSPA by Mirdini.

Abstaining (8): Namboto, Ixcalibur, TehPilot, cuttlefishCuller, Solaris, curiousCat, konec0, Boogeyman5870

what happened to our long and proud tradition of VOTING :<

in other news all of palamedes' points are points I have

lynch the scum busdriver he's a schizophrenic you can't trust that man to drive safely!

vote: tehPilot

Yes yes more!

Vote more!

I don't know how much time we have left before dayend or how much to softlynch but we have four now and four more would be awesome.