WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D3: Nobody started the bomb
Originally posted on MSPA by crepuscularDissembler.

maaaan I've been so off about things this game
well I said I would yesterday and that hasn't changed so vote: Namboto (how many is that now?)
I'd also be happy with Agent maybe dying? cuttlefish should probably be replaced
really uninterested in bears lynch. it is kinda pointless, almost as bad as Solaris lynch. we probably have a vig so just let them kill her?
if you try lynching Solaris I will murder you
why won't Mirdini post. Mirdiniii
also I still think Boogey is scum but I don't wanna lynch him quite yet
konec0 why on EARTH did you vote the way you did yesterday
I mean I can understand not wanting Tea dead, but...
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

Well, shit. Lun how could you die on me, how can I make analyses now ;-;

Also towntea. Crap.

Palamedes Wrote:I said 'practically'. Him being targeted for a kill lends itself to it too.

Two third parties in a 20 player game makes me feel like two teams is a little too ridiculous.
This is Malkyfia.

MalkyTop Wrote:Ridiculous, you say?
This is Malkyfia.

Palamedes Wrote:YES I DO.

Malky you wouldn't do that to us would you?
THIS IS MALKYFIA.

curiousCat Wrote:AGENT HAVE YOU SPOKEN WHERE ARE YOU
I AM HERE I AM TRYING TO READ ALL THESE
Originally posted on MSPA by cuttlefishCuller.

crepuscularDissembler Wrote:cuttlefish should probably be replaced
Well drizzle me in chocolate sauce at least I know I'm appreciated.

crepuscularDissembler Wrote:maaaan I've been so off about things this game
well I said I would yesterday and that hasn't changed so vote: Namboto (how many is that now?)
I'd also be happy with Agent maybe dying? cuttlefish should probably be replaced
really uninterested in bears lynch. it is kinda pointless, almost as bad as Solaris lynch. we probably have a vig so just let them kill her?
if you try lynching Solaris I will murder you
why won't Mirdini post. Mirdiniii
also I still think Boogey is scum but I don't wanna lynch him quite yet
konec0 why on EARTH did you vote the way you did yesterday
But

but why

for most of everything there o_O
Originally posted on MSPA by konec0.

crepuscularDissembler Wrote:konec0 why on EARTH did you vote the way you did yesterday
less not wanting Tea dead and more wanting Solaris dead for ragging on Tea for no good reason coupled with minimal contribution
although it'll be interesting to see what he does now that Tea is dead
maybe he'll actually start posting
useful things

you've got a point in that we should probably just leave the vig to shoot bear but if Solaris doesn't start being useful i want him shot as well
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

TehPilot Wrote:i demand bears and namboto duel for my favor
FTFY. Wouldn't want to risk it again though I guess.

seedy could you elaborate on Boogey? He's kind of a big null for me in this game (which I guess is actually bad in its own respects since usually he's such a presence in games). What exactly stood out wrt him?
Originally posted on MSPA by Boogeyman5870.

Palamedes Wrote:FTFY. Wouldn't want to risk it again though I guess.

seedy could you elaborate on Boogey? He's kind of a big null for me in this game (which I guess is actually bad in its own respects since usually he's such a presence in games). What exactly stood out wrt him?
I have only been in this game for less than 48 hours of actual gameplay. Gimme a chance.

Oh right seedy was all over seastorm for being non-existent. Forgot about that.

Sorry Boogey but yeah you haven't done enough to redeem that slot yet.

All right, aside from the ice cream - i'm not really sure what to think about that - let's look at the (wagons? movements? lynch proposals?) we have so far.

Namboto: I'm a little hesitant about the justification for this. In that, I can't see the justification for this. Can someone make explicit the justification for this? So far all I've got is vague assertions of 'looks scummy' and their last post before yesterday ended. While I won't disagree with the late Tea (kerfufle rest his soul which he ate) in that their last minute vote looks rather suspicious, would it really have been any less so just to not vote? Obviously there was some reasoning behind that vote (maybe a bonus goal of getting a vote on everyone)?

On that note, I might have missed something earlier on that would make the justification clearer.

Beru: I kind of want to hear seedy & co's reasoning on why beru's lynch is pointless. I suppose it'd be ostensibly because there are 'bigger fish to fry', but on the other hand, that sort of reasoning is...pretty shaky: 'let's not lynch this person, this other person is way better to lynch' without much in the way of justification or evidence.

Justification and Evidence. Things we're somewhat lacking in.

Solaris: Out of these three, Solly seems to have been the most obviously scummy, especially with Tea's flip. So why are the votes everywhere else?

hmm.

seedy i thought you loved me ;-;

Agent1022 Wrote:But

but why

for most of everything there o_O
[*]Namboto for just having the most sideways conflict-ignoring reads in all Christendom yesterday when we were killing Tea[*]you 'cause you spent fifty posts being wishy washy about ~ooh whatever happened n1 ooh~[*]cuttlefish because maybe I am magically missing them actually posting? post more cuttlefish I don't need sass from a lurker[*]what will we gain from lynching bears for doing things for lols. seriously what.[*]Solaris is mai waifu[*]I really really want Mirdini's opinions on things[*]raisins. also for lynching Solaris because I guess cat boss reasons make sense but that was a seriously wack lynch in general
seastorm did jackall and Boogey has done very little to make me feel any better about that slot

man I thought that doing that made bullet points. hell

I actually talked about Namboto. He tried to throw suspicion on Pilot for defending (the confirmed town) Tea, but left this sort of 'but when they're town you totally can't go after me for it because it might just be flavour'. The worst of it though was that he completely backed off of it the instant people confronted him.

Scummy to me.
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

You need to use a list command for bullet points.
  • Like this!

crepuscularDissembler Wrote:cuttlefish because maybe I am magically missing them actually posting? post more cuttlefish I don't need sass from a lurker
Don't need sass from a lurker? DON'T need SASS from a LURKER? Don't think I heard you there, care to say it again? I hope you get brain freeze~

Cuttlefish is the ice cream murderer.

Vote: Cuttlefish

Re: Namboto

on cursory re-read, here are Namboto's posts that I Don't Like, and what they read like to me.

#88: "so hey Tea/Guy is a thing... that I am going to ignore"

#165: "I don't like teawagon" *votes tea* "now get off my case"
#175: "shit I screwed up backtrack backtrack"

#517: "TEHPILOT IS LYING FOR REASONS"
#518: *not actual reasons*
#529: "shit I screwed up again backtrack backtrack"

in #628 his reads are just really friggin safe like
..................................miller mechanics speculation ok

but anyway up to this point i'm like so OKAY he has a habit of doubling back on his statements so I don't like him but still...

and then #667: "so I have basically no evidence but I'm going to vote this guy okay kthxbai"
see also trying to kill the guy helping to flavcheck people. for beardom.
also rmb #165?
His voting in general is really fishy. and that just made me go
yyyyyyyup

(also he's furry.)

--

Re: Beru-lynch
Agent1022 Wrote:Beru: I kind of want to hear seedy & co's reasoning on why beru's lynch is pointless.
a) iirc, beru doesn't tend to give up much info when pressured. Then again, it's been a while since I've played.
2) on that note, it's easy to simply justify her previous post with "oh, i was trolling", hence killing off the discussion right there.
iii) so taking that into account, it's much easier to just shoot her.

Bottom line I want her dead

--

Re: Solaris
Solaris has just... been flat out not very useful for most of the game. Hence why I would've preferred a Solaris lynch over a Tea lynch yesterday. However, now that Tea's gone, hopefully he'll shape up.
If he just starts ragging on someone else then it'd be a good idea for shootins too

--

Re: Mirdini
WHERE

--

finally a qn for everoenenw

besides the pala ice cream (ice cream pala?) did anything happen to anyone else in the nite.

Seriously though I want culler dead for lurking and throwing out murder ice-cream.

But I will probably go for Namboto again though in a bit (unless Cuttlefish refuses to shape up at least a tiny bit).

snrk

Yes. That deadly murder gelato. With which I murderously murdered Palamedes last night. Who know what secrets he could have revealed. Alas he was dead at day start. And Solaris as well. I am a truly despicable villain.

Well then why don't you tell me what that ice cream does, stop being smug and lurkish (unless people are suspicious of you of course), and start being useful maybe I won't want you kind of dead!

This is a Malkyfia game. Do you think it so mundane a game that I would actually be told what it does? Other than be delicious I mean, it is gelato after all.
Originally posted on MSPA by absoluteCertainty.

ice cream mafia.....
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]

cuttlefishCuller Wrote:Yes. That deadly murder gelato. With which I murderously murdered Palamedes last night. Who know what secrets he could have revealed. Alas he was dead at day start. And Solaris as well. I am a truly despicable villain.
wait you gave something to solaris as well

HEY SOLARIS WHAT DID YOU GET
Originally posted on MSPA by absoluteCertainty.

do you have flavours to choose from
don't use hazelnut. do not
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]

This is a Malky game, do you think you would not know what it does. Also NITROGLYCERIN what do you think it does.

PS What flavour did you give Solaris?

cuttlefishCuller Wrote:Don't need sass from a lurker? DON'T need SASS from a LURKER? Don't think I heard you there, care to say it again? I hope you get brain freeze~
2/10 made me respond

anyways here's the Namboto post that really made me hrrf

SpoilerShow

I mean, besides the fact that beru is a weird person to have a townread on (I mean I don't think she's scum but...one of your top two townreads? REALLY?), this was in the middle of Tealynch and yet there is a distinct lack of reads on Tea. despite the fact that they apparently want Solaris dead so what do they think Solaris could be hellbussing?? anacreon is also a hrgf thing to pick
these reads are just really lacking and off from so many angles so yeah