Never.

Sleeep.

I will nenver sleep.

Hehnnnhhhehahaehueueueueueuuuhhhhh.

FIVE HOURS LEFT.

FIVE HOURS LEFT.

FIVE HOURS LEFT, YOU GUYS.

FIVE HOURS.

HAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHSHSHSHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHH.

NEVER SLEPEP.
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died
Originally posted on MSPA by seastormjt.

5 hours left in the day? Whoops. ("January 26th, 5 PM EST" 12 hour extension happened at some point? Okay)

Vote: Mr. Guy because iirc he didn't look good coming out of the Tea thingy. MV looks... Like he usually does? I don't have much of a read from him due to skimming due to busy. I will say that I think Anacreon isn't lying about being a miller.
Konec looked town, Luneix looked... Weird? Pala also looked weird (Anac I think asked if one of Tea and Pala were scum which one it would be -- Tea looked really town in the beginning of the day and I thought it was town-on-town until that weird-as-heck vote on Guy's part. Pala I always read scum on but his posts didn't look particularly great either and I'm getting a bit of a Chemfia vibe from him. #337 is weird, and I can't quite tell if he's joking around or not but it seems a bit... Fluffy? It's long but it doesn't seem to say much.)

(Sorry the day was really poorly timed I went from NY home and now down to Atlanta >.> Sleeping now, be back tomorrow or Sunday... Most likely Monday or Tuesday though)
Originally posted on MSPA by absoluteCertainty.

vote tea because i think it is funny that he sees a neutral action (and of course neutral actions are inherently scummy because they're not town actions) as town.

said neutral action(s) are <INSERT BERU POST(S) HERE>
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

im still voting tea and i will slowly murder everyone who follows his soul

also malky are you a heater otherkin now
do you fall in love with a air conditionar otherkin
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

Whoa, I Can Actually Change The Votals This Time

A Killer Cuppa Tea (4) - Solaris, Namboto, Mister Visceral, absoluteCertainty
TehPilot (2) - seedy, Paranoia
Ixcalibur (2) - anacreon, Ixcalibur
Mister Visceral (4) - Palamedes, Mr. Guy, Tea, Mirdini
MrGuy (1) - seastormjt
St. Elsewhere (1) - cuttlefishCuller
No Lynch (1) - curiousCat

Abstaining (4) - Schazer, Agent 1022,tehPilot, konec0, Luniex

Day ends January 26th, 5 PM EST. It takes 11 to hard lynch and 6 to soft lynch.

Reminder: About 14 hours remain in the day.
Originally posted on MSPA by konec0.

coming off a shitty day so i'll just be brief

uhhhh don't like either wagon going now honestly
would currently prefer MV lynch a little more to a Tea lynch
will read over both players' posts in the morning
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

anacreon Wrote:Ix can you actually give some real reads where you arent calling everyone scum? or rather who are your top three town reads?
Caution the following video contains BAD LANGUAGE and may be inappropriate for SMALL CHILDREN.

[Image: factseagull.gif] DID YOU KNOW a common definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results?

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by crepuscularDissembler.

ohhhhhhhhhh my god I want to try and kill seastorm tomorrow (or. monday. whichever comes last. ("whichever comes first" wouldn't make any fucking sense now would it))

vote: MV 'cause that's what I woulda done a bit ago if I wasn't trying to get things out of SanzhPilot, to marginal success
MV has been flaily and just sorta...I dunno man some posts it seems like you don't understand why we want you to play the game
(I like how Tea and MV are in the same spots on each other's wagons and also surrounded by people I have a townread on. wow)
Originally posted on MSPA by Luneix.

Blargh. Okay, because I am immensely tired after a long day, and am going to be terrible at articulating my current views, I'm instead going to get up stupidly early in the morning so I can vote before the deadline. (Yay timezones.)
If anyone wants to persuade a vote out of me for either side of this lynchiest equation, in the time between now and then, then feel free.
Sayonara,
-L
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

I AM NOT ANY OTHERKIN OF ANY SORT SHUT UP.

I'M JUST SAYING THAT OF ALL THE THINGS MANDKIND HAS EINVENTED, THE HEATER IS THE BEST.
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

Okay, I'm all caught up after dealing with the wonders that is life, bigotry and horrible horrible ugh

MV, I'm afraid I'm not satisfied. Your reads are...well, from what I'm reading over again, the majority of them have very little reasoning; for example your 'strong townread' on Luneix:

Mister Visceral Wrote:I actually have a pretty strong townread on him, just based on the way he's interacted with people. It has been... quirky, for sure.
There's...nothing here. There's no substance here. Not that I disagree with you, but I'd have said that Luneix's analyses have been comprehensive, on the whole they've made sense and they in turn have been backed up by quotes of other people and so on and so forth. I suppose you could say it's because you're not good at Mafia. Well, you'd better get better quick, because you still ain't learnin'.

Mister Visceral Wrote:MrGuy - Has done strange things. A lot. I'll agree with Pala, though, his relationship with Tea makes him seem townier, and he has been active and productive and SHIT MAFIA DOES. Whatever. Townread, my friend. Until Tea flips town and we take second looks and you probably still end up being a townread YOU PIECE OF SHIT jk I love you. s all round for on.
For some reason, you're throwing out townreads on everyone. I suppose if you're misguided town, you'd want to show your support for your fellow townies, wouldn't you?

But let's consider that Bayesian analysis (or somewhat Bayesian, anyway, it's late and i can't find it). If you're scum, you'd try and throw out some townreads for some of your fellow scum; and at the same time, you'd want to drop off a few townreads for townies, just to get you on their good side and your butt out of the doghouse. The question is, which is which? Now I'm less certain given the progress of the day about the Tea/Guy one-is-scum-and-the-other-town theory, but from the distribution and choice of people you decided to suddenly craft these unsubstantiated townreads from, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, and that you were scum all along.

Which brings us to your read for Tea:

Mister Visceral Wrote:It's like he's setting up a safety net for me flipping town because he knows my alignment. YOU KNOW WHO KNOWS PEOPLE'S ALIGNMENTS? The moderator.
Now I'm not entirely clear what you mean by this, perhaps you could clarify a little bit - but that seems a little damning to me. The way I'm interpreting this is: "I'll validate someone who puts forward an argument that lynching me is the best option (which is still a compelling argument, by the way, alignment notwithstanding) by accusing him of already knowing my alignment!" Of course, I know that's not your intention - your intention is to say "Tea knows my alignment but is trying to put forward a case for my lynching that will disguise his knowledge" - but that assertion relies on your original assumption. Which, as previously mentioned, validates the person who is making the best case against you.

In other words: ignoring Tea's alignment and assuming prior knowledge, we have two outcomes - Tea knows you as scum, and makes a case that will disguise his knowledge, and Tea knows you as town, and makes a case that will disguise his knowledge. Effectively, by saying that 'Tea knows my alignment and is making a case that will disguise his knowledge', you are still making an assertion that fails to prove your innocence. You know, since the assertion holds whether you are town or scum.

Anyway, it's getting pretty late (read: 1 in the morning), so I'm going to start wrapping up. Last thing I'm going to point to is the slap fight of innocence proving between you and Pala. It's long and boring, I've said everything I want to about it before, and MV, I'm not satisfied with your cases and the reasoning for your reads. Tell me if I've missed anything. I probably won't read it in time to change my mind.

Vote: Mister Visceral

Oh There's A Soft Lynch, Probably Worth Updating Votals Then

A Killer Cuppa Tea (4) - Solaris, Namboto, Mister Visceral, absoluteCertainty
TehPilot (1) - Paranoia
Ixcalibur (2) - anacreon, Ixcalibur
Mister Visceral (6) - Palamedes, Mr. Guy, Tea, Mirdini, seedy, Agent1022
MrGuy (1) - seastormjt
No Lynch (1) - curiousCat

Abstaining (4) - Schazer, tehPilot, konec0, Luniex

Reminder: About 5 hours remain in the day.
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

Hey guys I was doing a reread of this thread and upon close inspection I noticed that it was inferred that the mafia are ghosts, but in reality there is no such thing as ghosts therefore I think this whole mafia thing is an elaborate lie.

Vote: No Lynch
Originally posted on MSPA by Namboto.

wait how am I voting tea again

I've unvoted him twice

TWICE

[Image: tSfqX9F.png]

Also
Palamedes Wrote:WTF are you: Namboto
full role reveal under the spoiler:
SpoilerShow

but in seriousness visceral you've got me confused with this here post:
Mister Visceral Wrote:Ninja'd by Palabrost and... my point still stands. And I feel a little bit uncomfortable defending Nambroto now.

What I meant, btw, was for Palabro to comment on things that are relevant and actually impact the game (Anacreon's millerness).
I mean seriously, what had Pal said that made you rescind your previous opinion? I mean, Pal's first post was sorta defending me I think, and his second was just confusion. Since when does it make logic to say what you said?

And why is Anac's Schrodinger's miller-ness so important? It's really not that common for scum to claim miller, and it doesn't make sense for town to lie about that, since it'd waste the cop's time to check for that. At the very worst he's scum and we can't rely on a cop to reveal him, so we'd have to do it the old fashioned way.

With death.

Otherwise, looking through your posts, you've used a whole lot of words to say a whole lot of nothing.
Vote: Viscerallllllllllllllll

Deadline's Approaching Votals

A Killer Cuppa Tea (3) - Solaris, Mister Visceral, absoluteCertainty
TehPilot (1) - Paranoia
Ixcalibur (1) - anacreon
Mister Visceral (7) - Palamedes, Mr. Guy, Tea, Mirdini, seedy, Agent1022, Namboto
MrGuy (1) - seastormjt
No Lynch (2) - curiousCat, Ixcalibur

Abstaining (4) - Schazer, tehPilot, konec0, Luniex

Day will end in roughly one hour. This is your last chance to vote!
Originally posted on MSPA by konec0.

one hour are you kidding why did i have to do sleeps

OKAY.

MV:
Dislike #192: don't get why MV would go off on Tea for #172. It seems pretty reasonable to me? and also the defense of Namboto's backtracking
also yeah even with the recent pala/MV exchange i realize it wasn't really explained WHY MV bullshitvoted(?) Cat in the first place.
#194: "Bit uncomfortable defending Namboto now" uhhh ok why was it an ok thing to do literally one post prior that's a bit odd - keeping in mind that Nam didn't post in between 192 and 194
and then Pala/MV goes down. MV plays actually really defensively at this point, kind of just turtling and not tossing out any opinions - he claims to have none tho. Which is kind of just really safe.
Tries to divert wagon onto Guy, and later, Pala.
hmmm

Moving on, Tea:
Guy/Tea goes down early game, neither of whom really have much of a case against each other if you ask me. I actually find Guy the worse off of the pair coming off this, because yeah it kind of looks like he waited until Beru voted. And then Sanzh steps in with scummy scum scumbuckets
I digress.
I like #208.
Agree with Pala that he seems pretty scarce (comparatively) until the MV thing goes down, actually. Which is weird.

OK.

So, generally: more comfortable with a MV lynch.

Also, wonders how teawagon is a thing again. Tmrw I would like to bother Solaris about why he has been on Tea for literally the entire day
Would also like to have a closer look at Pilot; don't really want to go off on him based on Sanzh's scummybuckets.

Vote: Mister Viscreral

hopefully i don't get dayend ninja'd

AAAAAAH I'M SORRY SO MANY THINGS ARE HAPPENEING DAY END IWILL GOME SOON I PROMISE HANG ON.

I WASN'T REALLY PAYINT ATITENTION TO WHAT WAS ACTUALLY HAPPENING SO I DUNNO.

People went aback and forth antlot like wow, I was wondering if you guys were even going to lynch someone tonight? BUT NO.

After a lot of arguing and at least one wriestling, THERE CAME THE TIME.

The ghost of I-forgot-his-name-already imaptiently tapped his non-etherial feet and was all, "Okay, c'mon, accuse someone of my murder already."

THEY ALL ACCUSED MISTER VISCERAL! DANG!

Nobody actually had murdering tools so Mister Visceral was punched to death. It was slow and painful.

When his ghost rose up from his battered body, it was insteantly taken up by the jaws of KERFUFLE. I remembered his name. IN ANY CASE YOU ALL WATCHED IN HORROR AS HIS JAW DID THAT UNHINGING THING AND THEN HE ATE THE GHOST RIGHT UP.

"Yuck, taste's like paper," said the FAMOUS PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR. "Oops. This isn't the guy."

Mister Visceral was a FORTUNE-TELLING BOOK LIKE A TOTALLY LEGIT FORTUNE-TELLING BOOK. What in the world was a fortune-telling book doing in a place like this? NOBODY KNOWS OOOOOO SPOOOOOKYYYYY. Although certainly a paranoirmla sort of thingy, Mister Visceral was not actually a native of the forest but instead was born from an unholy combination of a fortune teller and the complete Harry Potter series. The combination of a really confident carny fortune teller and books about magic and shit created a book that WAS UTTERLY CONFIDENT THAT IT COULD LOOK AT SOMEONE AND KNOW PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM. In reality, Mister Visceral was only 20% accurate.

But a 20% accuracy! That's amazing! More than most fortune tellers! Wow!

Mister Visceral was a TOWN FLAVOR COP. Each night, he could choose a target and get back flavor that was either ENTIRELY ACCURATE or COMPLETELY MADE UP BECAUSE MODS ARE BASTARDS. His bonus goal was to DECIDE THE FATES OF THREE PEOPLE that is be the hammer vote three times.

SO YOU ALL FAILED BOOOOOOOOO. THEN EVERYBODY WENT TO SLEEP AND NIGHT ENDS ON THE 28TH I GUESS OR WHENEVER ALL OF YOU GUYS SEND ME SHIT ALSO I'M REALLY BUSY FOGEL COVER FOR ME IF I FORGET SOMETHING.

MAN MODDING IS REAL BORING GUYS.

Malky, you should change the thread title to reflect the fact that it's night.
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N1: Some book died

OKAY THANKS, CO-MOD. YOU ARE INDESPIENSIBLE TO THIS GAME.
Originally posted on MSPA by Mister Visceral.

SpoilerShow

MOST OF THE ACTIOSN ARE IN BUT NOT ALL C'MON BUTTHOLE.

C'MON.

Daybreak comes but it’s hard to tell BECAUSE YOU ARE SITLL TRAPED IN THA FOREST.

In any case you all find that nothing much ahs really chanced or anything. But you do hear a quite audible smacking noise, like cartoonishly loud, as htough someone had just finished some delicious meal or whatever.

The ghost of Kerfufle Winkelstein seems to have just finished eating a ghost. IT WAS THE GHOST OF GUY IT SEEMS. As all of you stand around his body, you hear the faint sounds of the Ghostbuster theme playing from his whatever-it-is. It seemed that his body has been beaten up twice or something. It also seems that the air around his is filled with like BAD JUJU or something.

MrGuy was 80’S MUSIC. Although people may or may not find his music obnoxious, HE TOTALLY DIDN’T CARE 80’S MUSIC IS THE BEST. He’s biased because he is 80’s music. In any case, he was just chilling out in the group and shit, really, just got caught up in a situation that was out of his control. But he looked around at the group he was stuck with and was like “I think all these people are like 80’s music.” So it became his goal to MATCH EACH PERSON UP WITH A SONG FROM THE 80’S. If he did so correctly, he would gain IMMENSE SATISFACTION AND IN FACT HIS BONUS GOAL WAS TO CORRECTLY MATCH FOUR SONGS TO FOUR PEOPLE. But he completely failed because he is dumb.

He was a Town DEE-JAAAYYY YEAH-UH and was alligned with town and shit.

It should be noted that if MrGuy had successfully matched a song with someone, it would have granted that person THE POWER OF THE 80’S which really just means that the person would be protected from kills in the same day and the whole next night, which I guess makes him something like a REVERSE-OBLITERATOR. He didn’t know this at all.

Everybody stared at the ghost of Kerfufle.

“Hey, c’mon. Didn’t you see who killed him or whatever?”

The ghost of Kurfifle srugeed. “I was asleep.”

Nobody questions this.

Someone notices that the smell of corpses isn’t as great is it hsould be and it turns out that MISTER VISCERAL’S CORPSE IS MISSING.

Nobody questions this.

Day will end in four days, February 1st, at 5 PM EST I suppose unless I forget again. With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch, 6 to soft lynch.

It should be noted that we’re going to make use of that vote bot thing. However, none of you will need to keep up with that site thingy because us mods are just gonna cheat and copy and paste from it every once in a while because counting votes is dumb and stupid. Y’all just gotta keep in mind some rules so that the bots count your votes properly or else we will kll you.

To vote properly, it must be boled and it must look like Vote: MalkyTop. The word ‘vote’ gotta be capitalized and shit, and also you gotta use the actual usernames of players, also with the capitalization or whatever intact, whatever it may be. You can color votes and shit, but the color tags gotta be on the outside of the bold tags. That cool bot dude totally xplained it earlier though so I dunno if you guys read that and rmember or whatever I dunno but I think that’s it?

I will also, at the end of each daystart post, have a spoiler. Inside it will contain just data-y bits for the bot. It’s really boring. Don’t look.

SpoilerShow
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D2: ONE DEATH??? IMPOSSIBLE

Please note: Guy has asked to keep guessing songs after death. Because of this, we're not showing him deadchat because that has all the roles in it. Don't make it easy for him by talking to him about the game.

Obviously, these posthumous guesses will not have any gameplay effect.

That's all, now get back to killing each other.