+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
(11-16-2017, 03:43 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »
(11-15-2017, 05:03 AM)a52 Wrote: »*get. mhe fuck. off my face. mpghgoddamnit. mmphhh*

let's arm wrestle our tongues

I'm not sure if that's more gay or more narcissistic.

Either way, I approve. It should be good for morale.
Ally with Rein and Macaron.

Tell the kitties to look inside pumpkins. As a last resort, Windy can use its power, but tell them to be careful.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
> Let's ally with everyone!!!
ribbit Wrote:if stairs are a liminal space then does that make the closet underneath a subliminal space
WOAH WAIT. Hold on with the allying. Naturally we will want to ally with Rein in the future, but starting an alliance not linked to anyone else's alliance may lead to a team vs. team situation, which wouldn't be good for the overall session; if someone doesn't want to ally with us because of Rein or vise versa (we heard earlier that Marzu has issues with Rein at the moment) then it will cause unnecessary problems. I say wait to ally with Grind and the gang instead, and work our way up.
but grind hates us
As we all know, relationships are unmoving and set in stone. Once one is spoiled you might as well throw it into the garbage, sorta like what we did with that one cat.
FROG-CRIMES: Honestly… that sounds fantastic! Patience and control are just what we need.
FROG-CRIMES: You seem like a really cool person, Rein! We’ll totally ally with you.
FROG-CRIMES: In fact… what’s stopping us from allying everyone in this session? Everyone seems really chill.

[Image: MsseAGc.png]

> CREATE KEY PILE

You send off another couple short ribbits, which Tubes reads out to the others. They’re not sure what you mean about stairs, but the pile of fake keys clatters on top of the location of the real key, drawing the TCPs attention. Windy grumbles for a second about this making the puzzle harder, and starts digging through the keys, with Fennel and Tubes trying to figure out which key fits in the lock.

This might take them a little while.

[Image: zUQHI7J.png]

REIN: Ah… a fully peaceful victory would be wonderful, but I highly doubt it will be possible this time around.
REIN: I would love to ally with everyone, and I am fully willing to.
REIN: Violence is not something I enjoy, but Grind is a rather… severe… person. He tends to believe heavily in “an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth”, and justifies it as being righteous and fair.
REIN: I don’t believe he’s a bad deity at all, but we don’t get along very well, no matter how many times I’ve tried to extend the olive branch. He’s disrupted entire games because he refuses to ally with me.

FROG-CRIMES: Wh-whoa, seriously? So we can’t ally with him and you at the same time?
REIN: Indeed. I really wish he’d come to his senses sometime.
REIN: If you still choose to ally with me, I assure you we will get through this with as little pain and suffering to our charges as possible.
REIN: I just felt it would only be fair to warn you.

> ALLY REIN AND MACARON? Y/N
(this decision is not necessarily permanent)
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
>Run the options by the cats once they finish their adventure
Why don't we talk to Grind first? I think we're severely locking off our options if we don't communicate before making this decision.

Maybe open with an apology for our missteps, but also that we are interested in treating our TCPs as best we can, and we'd like a few pointers besides 'act decently'-- because it seems like the world the TCPs are born into inherently betrays some of that notion. It's tough to trust a god fully, and that's with the knowledge that we can barely trust ourselves as is.
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
might be worth talking to grind
> Yeah sure, Rein and Macaron are going to be more forgiving of us so might as well.

> Actually "Nah not yet but we'll keep it in mind." lets attempt to ally with the two people who don't have beef with each other. If it doesn't work out we can go hang with Rein.

> Is there like a thing that started this whole dislike between you two, like is it a "We slowly realized our differences and just stay apart now." kind of thing or is it a "There was this one big event that really messed us up." kind of thing?
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Let's ask Macaron whether their allegiance lies specifically with anyone in the game before we make this decision. If not, we might be able to organize a 4v1 scenario.
We should hear Grind's side of the story before making a decision.

We should also watch how Rein reacts when we say that's our plan. If they seem at all hostile to us looking for more information instead of going along with them right away, that's a bad sign.
> This is what justice looks like.
*gesture to Fernando shame statue*
> Not that barbaric philosophy that you just said Grind has.

I do not support allying with anyone at this point. This is stemming from old drama, a drama that is not our business. We need to allow Grind and Rein to work out their differences or at least explain the specifics of what is going on. If there is a way to talk to everyone at once through like a group chat feature I suggest we use it. Because we need the whole picture, not these snippets we've been getting through the lenses of other gods.
let's just kill grind, he stole fernando from us!!!
(11-19-2017, 01:13 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »let's just kill grind, he stole fernando from us!!!

We sorta actually gave Fernando to Grind
SpoilerShow
I do agree, we should hear Grind's side of the story first.
I see no reason not to ally with Macaron.

We should open the conversation with Grind asking if Fernando is okay.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Macaron is cool. I actually like Macaron. I'm actually considering allying with Macaron.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
We should be upfront with Rein about what happened to Fernando, and ask if it would be willing to dissuade our worse urges if (and only if) they become an issue again.

Also agree with talking things out with the other players before we commit to an alliance
(11-18-2017, 11:21 PM)Gen Wrote: »>Run the options by the cats once they finish their adventure

Seconding this cus why not
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
(11-19-2017, 12:22 PM)Apo11o Wrote: »
(11-18-2017, 11:21 PM)Gen Wrote: »>Run the options by the cats once they finish their adventure

On top of that, maybe it would be nice to help the cats on a “diplomatic tour” where they can meet the other ones before they make a decision? So far they’ve only met like one tcp that we didn’t create and Tubes not even that.
The other players might get antsy about how long that takes though.
(11-19-2017, 01:45 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »
(11-19-2017, 12:22 PM)Apo11o Wrote: »

On top of that, maybe it would be nice to help the cats on a “diplomatic tour” where they can meet the other ones before they make a decision? So far they’ve only met like one tcp that we didn’t create and Tubes not even that.
The other players might get antsy about how long that takes though.

well let's just do it in montage form then, that'll be way faster
Yes, but ask that we try and work towards the peaceful victory

buuuut reading other replies...

>Let's check with the cats before we decide for sure.