ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 8: With A Special Guest Appearance By No One
Well Things Sure Are Happening

qwerx3 - 1 (qwerx3)
earthexe - 1 (Sruixan)
The Moon - 1 (Kaynato)
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 8: With A Special Guest Appearance By No One
Well, I'm gonna vote qwerx. I dunno if you guys should lynch me yet, since I have useful actions. Motherfuckers, I have three

So far, here's what I've done.

N1: Detect alignment of Reyweld (town).
N2: Voteblock Akumu
N3: Roleblock Granola (which somehow booted him out the entire day as well)
N4: Roleblock Kill OrangeAipom
N5: Roleblock Ix
N6: Roleblock Hug Kaynato
N7: Roleblock Kaynato KICK BILL GATES IN HIS FUCKING DRACONIAN TEETH

And assuming I get to make it to N8, I'll go to roleblock AgentBlue and end up finding the moon instead.

If you allow me to live, I can help identify suspicious persons. But of course, I suspect I'll end up getting killed tonight anyways, seeing as how I've told you guys all I know anyways.

...But then again, it's probably not a smart move for the conspiracy to kill one of their own. So who knows what'll fuckin happen
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
It's time to conspire against the conspirators, bitches!! Nye he he hehh!!
You must be registered to view this content.
You didn't know about the other peoples' wincons right?
Maybe the meaning of true love is an object like the moon is.

Has Shredded been hugged yet?
SpoilerShow

Um, I'm, um, not the moon. I'm pretty sure, um, I'm not anything of the sort, unless you, um, mean the moon in the, um, sense that, um. Moons are used as, um, a measurement of time, um, speaking of time, a lot has, um, happened, and um, I'm not, um, sure how to enumerate all my, um, thoughts on this. Um.

(12-05-2016, 11:19 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Here's what I have, given people's actions:

N1: [Turned into a hug]
N2: Can also corroborate Sruix's... somewhat investigative powers.
N3: Granola, but... uh... something went wrong and I didn't get anything.
N4: OrangeAipom was killed!
N5: Kaynato is a killing role, but was stopped by both huggified action and roleblocked
N6: [Redacted] YEAH LET'S KEEP THEM ALIVE OKAY? Also, was roleblocked
N7: AgentBlue delays actions

(12-06-2016, 05:20 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Sruixan's WC is to find the moon.
Kieros's WC is to win the game.
Ixcaliber's WC is to complete their adventure.
Shredded' WC is to find the meaning of true love.
AgentBlue's WC is some time-energy thing that involves targetting people who've died.

Honestly, um, with all this investigation, um, that pretty much, um, sums up my thing. Um. We don't, um, have much time, and, um, I, um, well, um, I'm trying to fix, um, an accident in time, and, um, my night action is to, um, delay things, and, um, I don't know who to trust, but, um, I don't want to be roleblocked tonight because, um, I want to achieve my, um, win condition...

vote: earthexe
Counting Votes, It's What I Do

qwerx3 - 1 (qwerx3)
earthexe - 2 (Sruixan, AgentBlue)
The Moon - 1 (Kaynato)

Deadline is in about 39 hours.
Unless earthexe also has a voting restriction, he's voting me.
(also a reason to lynch me: it's good policy to lynch people who have day-hindering abilities)
It Helps If Votes Are On Their Own Line

qwerx3 - 2 (qwerx3, earthexe)
The Moon - 1 (Kaynato)

Deadline is in about 35.5 hours.
So there's a little under 25 hours left before I end the day.
That's respectable, Agen. I'll do something harmless like detect your alignment instead, then, and hope walking into your room triggers the thing I want.
We Might Actually Make A Decision Here

qwerx3 - 3 (qwerx3, earthexe, Shredded)
The Moon - 1 (Kaynato)

Deadline is in about 14.5 hours. Assuming I remember this time.
Well, of these two, I'd have rather kept qwerx than earth for the time being, but since one needs to go for the game to continue, Vote: qwerx3
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
One Vote, Four-and-a-Half Hours

qwerx3 - 4 (qwerx3, earthexe, Shredded, Kieros)
The Moon - 1 (Kaynato)

Will today see a lynch? Who knows!
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 5: Potential Merger Opportunities?
[Image: 053.png]
Less than one hour.

Votes remain the same.
stirs from sleep

i vote for my stupid role

back to sleep
Everyone's Voted, Nothing's Happening

qwerx3 - 4 (qwerx3, earthexe, Shredded, Kieros)
The Moon - 1 (Kaynato)
Ix's Stupid Role - 1 (Ixcaliber)

Half an hour.

A reminder that there is no more soft lynch.
Well if you guys not voting for qwerx are happy with that, don't say I didn't warn you.
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Night 8: 100 Percent Response Rate
"This is the Will Smith Corporation. We are pleased to see that all of you have filled out your employee performance surveys/share-revoking forms.

"However, as no recommendation received a majority vote, we are taking no action at this time. Thank you and have a nice evening. If you are conducting any business at night, we ask that you take care of it promptly. Thank you, we hope to see you all again tomorrow. Or at least most of you."
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Night 8: 100 Percent Response Rate
(12-08-2016, 09:19 AM)earthexe Wrote: »That's respectable, Agen. I'll do something harmless like detect your alignment instead, then, and hope walking into your room triggers the thing I want.

Thanks. Um, in that case, um:

Unvote: earthexe
Vote: qwerx3