ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 6: Meteoric Profits
Thankfully, there's more than one way to block a nightkill.
[Image: TToxEk7.gif]
(11-15-2016, 02:29 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »The thing is there should be multiple hugs going around. Just because one person got hugged doesn't mean they are the source of no night kills.

True, I am basing things on probabilities though. We normally have two nightkills or so, right? Plenty of nightkills to be blocked by hugging.

Other ways to block nightkills, yes, but without further information I can only hold onto what I have in assigning my lynch.
[Image: 033.png]

[Image: 034.png]
[Image: 035.png]
Hey earthexe who do you need to meet? I think I can help you win on a technicality.
I need to meet three people in this crazy place, do some actions, and then I can FINALLY take a break and let this whole thing blow over. One person I know I need to meet is already dead though, so the gears of bureaucracy are already jammed in place for me and my job. I hate it. Still, finding at least one of my guys would help me feel a little better.

But I'm not sure if telling you precisely who would even help. You probably wouldn't understand. Nobody ever does, goddammit. I had to find the pope and have him sign off on this. THE POPE. I didn't even know that this, or any company could possibly go that far up. And the only person in this hellscape who could possibly sign off as the goddamn POPE is DEAD.

There's some conspiracy or something going on around here that wants my help, but I don't even care. What are THEY going to do for me, huh? As far as I'm concerned, we're all hopeless idiots, and its every man for himself in here. I was even starting to make friends with Akumu, and then you guys ejected him into the void.

Now where's my fucking corpse trebuchet?
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Just a reminder: Day ends at midnight tonight.
Wait hang on...

Wasn't a52 trying to become the Pope?
Oh yeah, you touched upon that contingency.
Did it have to be a specific pope or would any do? Swing by Kaynato's tonight if you don't have any other plans.
Well, I mean, it would have to be the Pope. That's all I know. And I'll need two more people besides that.
If a52 ended up being the only one who could possibly attain papacy, that would make your WC strictly harder than theirs.

In other words... I hope other people can become the Pope.
I mean, I know Fogel promised shenanigans and imbalance (see NTA's WC) but I don't think any WC should be completely majorized by another.
(11-15-2016, 01:26 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »
(11-15-2016, 01:06 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »Will these hugs last forever?

Wait hang on...

this appears to imply that you were hugged last night, and thus your action was replaced by a hug...

And we had no nightkill last night...

Aha.

vote: AgentBlue

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, but I can, um, definitely tell you that, um, my thing has to do with, um, time and not, um, killing...
About ten minutes to nightfall.

qwerx and Agent are voting each other, no one else is voting, it takes five votes to lynch.
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Night 6: Expanding the Network
It's night, and once again nobody gets lynched. Everyone get your night actions in promptly, please.
Okay, so SOMEBODY didn't think about how people unfamiliar with Mafia might not know some basic rules, like "don't share information about your role or actions or the game in general through private channels" and therefore didn't write them up.

This is my bad. Unfortunately, Granola has to replace out because of it. I will not punish the sharer because this was my oversight, not theirs.

I've sent Chwoka a replacement request, I'll post again when I hear back.
Chwoka has replaced Granolaman.
All night actions are in. Daystart is coming tomorrow, hopefully.
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 7: Please Prepare Your Weekly Status Reports
A new day comes, and this time there are no bodies.

Everyone looks around nervously in case another meteor arrives or something, but it doesn't.

So, it's back to probably deciding not to do anything again. Good times for all!

Livelist:

-qwerx3
-Ixcaliber
-AgentBlue
-Shredded
-Kíeros
-Sruixan
-Chwoka (formerly Granolaman, formerly Sleepy)
-Kaynato
-earthexe

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Soft lynch has been abolished due to low player count.
Deadline is end-of-day midnight on Wednesday, Nov 23.
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 7: Please Prepare Your Weekly Status Reports
Okay, so are we going to do anything whatsoever, or will we just sit here forever until random quantum fluctuations mess up the game state?

Let's see, the odds are 1 error per month per 256 megabytes, and each person has 32 bits in their live status, and eight would need to be flipped to change a person from LIVE to DEAD. That means we'd expect for each person one of these bits to be flipped every... 5.3 million years, So since there are 19 people, including those who are dead, then we would expect one person to change states every...
2.95 trillion years.

So who wants to wait around for that long?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
I think there's enough server redundancy to make the error rate even less than that.

Although, given how PMC developed a off-by-1 error by itself, I'm not so sure about that anymore.
oh thank god there's nothing to clean up
So, serious question for Fogel here: Is there a draw timeout condition?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
No.

Well, I guess there technically is if everyone loses interest and the game dies.