ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 4: Nobody Brought Donuts
(10-26-2016, 03:21 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »I think we can all agree that vampires (or zombies?) are a pretty good approximation to demons.

vote: OrangeAipom

actually i'm testing for demons
signature
Just A Reminder, Day Ends Tomorrow

Sruixan - 1 (OrangeAipom)
OrangeAipom - 1 (qwerx3)

With 11 alive and present, it takes 6 to lynch and 4 to soft lynch.
Deadline is Friday, October 28th at midnight (that is, end of the day, not beginning), Mountain time.
Um. Oh dear. I'm. Um. I am really not making very much, um, progress at all. Um. I. Um. Oh no. Um. I. Um. I don't. Um. In fact, um, I think I might be making, um, negative progress. We're running out of, um, time. Oh no. Um. Oh dear. Um. Um. Oh no. Um. Oh no.

Should, um. Maybe we should, um. I don't know.
(10-26-2016, 08:14 PM)OrangeAipom Wrote: »actually i'm testing for demons

Please, um. Please tell us how, um, you can test for demons. Is there, um, a test we can, um, perform?

Vote: OrangeAipom
The End (of the Day) Approaches

OrangeAipom - 2 (qwerx3, AgentBlue)

Deadline is Friday, October 28th at midnight (that is, end of the day, not beginning), Mountain time.
Well, heck, this could backfire horribly, but reality's coming to a close soon, anyway, so what the hey!

Vote: OrangeAipom
Whoa, Will We Actually Get A Lynch

OrangeAipom - 3 (qwerx3, AgentBlue, Not The Author)

Deadline is Friday, October 28th at midnight (that is, end of the day, not beginning), Mountain time; about four and a half hours away from time of posting.
One and a half hours left.

One vote could decide if I have to write up an actual role reveal or not.
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Night 4: Guess Someone Took A Sick Day
There are some vague rumblings about taking OrangeAipom's stocks away, but in the end there isn't enough support.

While everyone's arguing over that, there's a loud crash and a filing cabinet falls over.

Granolaman stands up, brushes himself off, and says hey, how's it going.

Everyone informs him the day has ended, where has he been. He shrugs, and heads back to his sleeping area like everyone else.

It's night, please get your actions in promptly.
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Night 4: Guess Someone Took A Sick Day
All actions are in. Day will be starting tomorrow, when I'm up to giving everyone their night action results.
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 5: Potential Merger Opportunities?
Day breaks and... oh, OrangeAipom's dead. Time to crawl all over the body like vultures and find out what they were doing!

(11-01-2014, 04:24 AM)Dalmationer Wrote: »[Image: ydeS1eL.png]

OrangeAipom was trying to find the spirit of Bill Gates, which was apparently possessing people. When the person with Bill Gates' spirit visited someone, the spirit would move on to whoever was targeted.

OrangeAipom was trying to track the spirit by biting people. If they found the spirit, they would devour it, killing the target and gaining the spirit's powers. This was their win condition.

Even if the target wasn't possessed by Bill Gates, though, biting them could reveal if they had been possessed at any previous point in the game. It would also point to whoever that player had targeted while possessed, giving an opportunity to hunt down the elusive spirit.

Technically, OrangeAipom was working against the conspiracy. For what little that's worth in this game.

There don't seem to be any other bodies or mysterious disappearances or anything else to note, so everyone heads back to the table to discuss who should lose their shares.

Livelist:
-qwerx3
-Ixcaliber
-AgentBlue
-Shredded
-Kíeros
-Akumu
-Sruixan
-Granolaman
-Not The Author
-Kaynato
-earthexe

Deadline is Saturday at midnight.
[Image: zoo9_zps6hz6vqsx.png]

ugh not this again
> Pet that pumpkin-headed fellow.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
So uh, yesterday night someone tried to throw me into the sun. I appreciate the genuine effort to send me home but I think you're going about it the wrong way. By which I mean throwing me in the middle of the night is not how you aim at the sun geez.

And then tonight my arms turned into hugging appendages? Whatever happened I was unable to perform necromantic deeds upon OrangeAipom's corpse. With all these interferences its like somebody wants demons to eat the world or something.

>Sweep that body under the rug/blanket. It's being a mess.
[Image: 019.png]

[Image: 020.png]
[Image: EeGYdRJ.png]

Let us discuss how the slopes of the purple and yellow trapezoids do not appear to align.
(11-01-2016, 11:29 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »>Sweep that body under the rug/blanket. It's being a mess.

JESUS FUUUCKING CHRIST NO

GOD

DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE AMOUNT OF HYDROGEN PEROXIDE WE DON'T HAVE? I have to CLEAN this shit

WHO THE FUCK smeared that shit ALL OVER THE GODDAMN WALL OH MY FUCKING GOD

I think the worst part of this is, if we actually did manage to capture Bill Gates, I would have my job that I went to actual college and got a degree for. You know, the job that none of the fucks higher up are intelligent enough to do without my help, which they then denied me access to for stupid bullshit reasons that aren't actually reasons

And now, this possibility, which I wasn't even aware of, has now been crushed in the fucking molding dust, along with all these corpses.

RaaaaageRaaaaageRaaaaage[Image: tt11363982fltt.gif]:>:<::>:<::>:<:
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
By the way, have we managed to get a catapult yet? All these guys are bundled up and ready to fly any day now. Aaaaaany day now.

They're in the bathroom. It was the only appropriate place I could find for them. And now with THIS sonofabitch laying here, I may need to commandeer a second stall.
Um. Something, um, interesting. Um. Um. Does, um, anyone know anything about the, um, timing structures involved in, um, night actions? The, um, I, um, time is all messed up, and we're, um, running out of time, and, um, alive people, and, um, oh no, I didn't sign up for demons, um, where's the jet, um.
You okay there, Sruix? Your presentations seem a little... dusty.
I have an abysmal track record for aligning night actions but yeah I think the hug transmogrifier is a malevolent conspirator. Also same question as Nottles, you've got like static or glitter or something clogging your projector.

And I know for a fact that someone here has a large ballistic device for body throwing so someone's holding out on us or thinks that they won't need to use the bathroom at all this week.
HOW CAN (HUGS) BE MALICIOUS? (HUGS) ARE INVOLVED IN (LOVE).
(I) THINK (MORE (PEOPLE)) SHOULD HUG AND/OR BE HUGGED.

/me OFFERS (FREE (HUGS))
^ Akumu isn't fully capitalized. IMMERSION BREAKING
I would hug you, but it'd be easier if your wires were.... reorganized. I've got plenty of zip ties.