This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
There are no heaping piles of corpses. There is no succulent jelly on top of said piles of corpses, which still do not exist themselves. Anyone who thinks they've seen any corpse piles should report to City Hall immediately for cognitive reinstitution.

And now, the weather.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
And now, a commercial break:

Are you interested in playing a Shank-a-bitch, hosted by your truly, on Chocolate Pi? Its theme is "The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny"~! And you should totally sign-up.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
@Dalmationer That picture is politically incorrect :D
No matter what happens today, you can laugh about it tomorrow
as anyone who is on irc long enough can confirm i love kamen rider and theres a new kamen rider and from the first episode it seems good so if you want to get into a kamen rider then head on to either overti.me for weekly fansubed kamen rider via torrents and ddls or another website that has direct video stuff that ill tell you about otherwise if you want
Hello eagle time it is 3am and I am jonesing for the following:

Ten hours sleep
A chest binder
Geography to stop being a thing
Maybe a donut????
If geography stops, where do we live? Maybe consider that before you get all your bougie musies all over the thread, maybe.
Got a shit ton of donuts for you though, you want 'em? I got polar bars, I got pershings, maple, maple bacon, raised, cake, old-fashioned, buttermilk, twists, we do special monster donuts (got a face on 'em), got holes, you want some fritters, I do a special order what you want
Binders: Underworks are okay but if you're looking for quality GC2B make great ones. Especially half binders, so good for summer - w-
We should burn all maps
Geography is shit and it makes me feel like shit
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
I would like to apologise for my conduct five hours ago

I will try to sleep tonight
You must be registered to view this content.
(10-28-2015, 06:18 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(10-27-2015, 06:28 PM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »Got a shit ton of donuts for you though, you want 'em? I got polar bars, I got pershings, maple, maple bacon, raised, cake, old-fashioned, buttermilk, twists, we do special monster donuts (got a face on 'em), got holes, you want some fritters, I do a special order what you want

i am glad you did not decide to encroach on my old world european ethnic donut territory, of oliebols, klenaters, pączki, nougatkrapfen and the like

or is it even still my territory I might have lost the copyright to it

There's apparently a stereotype about bakers in Oregon: "All they know how to make is maple bars and cinammon rolls". I couldn't encroach on your firmer, more savory territory if I tried.
Hey careful when posting images, that one was huge. It is now spoilered for the sake of browser windows everywhere.
Todaaaaaaaaaay is crunchday

(five lessons, gotta plan a class as well before I head home)

Tomorrow will beeeeeeee also crunchday

(four lessons)

Thank christ for red bull yo
Yay schaz, crunch high five
Aaaaay lmao guess who locked their keys wallet and phone in the car
Auuuuuugh that's fucking awful, that happened to me with my dad's car and i assumed he had a copy, like everyone who owns a car does but he didn't. Luckily, a friend came to the rescue and opened it with a hanging wire like a goddamn burglar.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Why isn't there a 12 am thread, that's as late as i can stay up and i want to blog post about my feelings too goddamn it
Fuck it i'm gonna blog post here

I am sleepy! School is very stressful.
I will never see the inside of the 2am thread because I am always at work during the Netwitching Hour. #forumworldproblems
I made the 3am thread for after hours feelings talk. Maybe i should have named it sleepover or something.
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
I'll admit I wasn't super clear on the nature of the 3am thread for the first couple posts, but I think it's pretty obvious after you read it a bit. I personally probably wouldn't liveblog my morning even if I had the opportunity because I tend to assume nobody wants to hear me think; I just thought it would be kind of funny to be sad about missing it.