something a little different 2016

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something a little different 2016
RE: something a little different 2016
What a magnificent tale! Melonspa

earthexe Wrote:[Image: klzp6bx.png]

Hi, I'm your host Charon, and this is INFINITY WHEEL! The only wheel spinning game where absolutely ANYTHING can happen!

[Image: eSxu1mK.png]

Just spin the Infinitely large wheel before you, and you'll be teleported to a parallel world where your prize is already waiting for you! On LIVE TELEVISION!!

Let's get started with our first spin of the day! Are you ready?? Then reel back, and LET. IT. SPIN!

Robust Laser Wrote:

Nopad Wrote:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

a52 Wrote:[Image: sald3.jpg]
[Image: sald3_2.png]

Kaynato Wrote:[Image: sald.gif]

TheBoyd Wrote:[Image: tumblr_odnztl2Zs91r293mvo1_540.png]

Reecer6 Wrote:[Image: WDsE6J2.png]

After pulling off the sick stunt to get over here, you turn behind you to see that your afterimage has failed to follow, and seems to have acquired plans of its own. As it begins to make its getaway, you realize what you must do.

Crowstone Wrote:[Image: FDmQcu2.png]

"You fool! This will cause a temporal paradox!"

SeaWyrm Wrote:(Epilepsy Warning)
SpoilerShow

Ixcaliber Wrote:
SpoilerShow
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Oh my god now I really wanna take part in one of these this was great

EDIT: I was browsing some of the earlier chains, and since Dropbox recently pulled access to public folders, some of the older entries don't work. D: Mirror, please?
SpoilerShow
So, conveniently enough, the laptop HD that was holding all my backups fried. And dropbox doesn't do image hosting any more, so in ADDITION to boyd's panel being missing (which it looks like he hosted on tumblr), a whole bunch of dropbox users' AgentBlue's panels are is missing too.

Multiplicity is a bitch!!!

So I guess here's the current blue queue.

earthexe
SeaWyrm

AgentBlue (MISSING)
Reecer6
Robust Laser
Nopad
Crowstone

TheBoyd (MISSING)
Schazer (NEXT BUT NEEDS BOYD'S PANEL PROBABLY)
papers
Kaynato
Ixcalibur
a52

okay so it turns out only agent and boyd have missing panels

the tricky thing about this is, if we want this to continue, we need boyd's panel. And as far as I know, we have limited communication with him. And also I have no idea if Schazer is even aware that she's next.

We have two options:
- Fill in the missing holes and continue
- Cut our losses and say "yay we did a one of them" (after which I may or may not post what I have anyways)

Hwastupp, guys??

also to anyone worried about my laptop, all my important stuff is on my desktop, and the only things i really lost were those backups and i guess some emulator save files, so 'sall good.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
I mean, we don't really need Boyd's panel to continue, since he was the most recent and as such it's not actually a hole, since nothing has followed up from it yet. Just go off of Crowsy's panel.
Yeah do you want me to send it to schazer and also give me a chance to up the quality of my work :P

i'm a little dissappointed in myself after seeing everyone else's great stuff last round
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
At this point, go for it. If boyd's panel is found, then I guess maybe we can do more gnarly parallel universe stuff This post is now a ghost post
I'm willing to fill in any holes if there are some left

But yeah seriously guys please host your images on Imgur from now on I cannot stress this enough
SpoilerShow
;_; dropbox has betrayed me
I can poke Boyd, tho
I have him on Steam.
Is it too late for that?

EDIT: Oh, and is it just me, or is Robust Laser's image broken?
Edit2: Or is that the joke? But clearly green shirt guy comes back in later panels...
It's not a normal panel, it's a youtube video. Maybe you have some setting preventing you from seeing it?
The only obstacle I can see with hosting on imgur is, if I recall, you have to pay for a yearly subscription to host a number of images beyond a certain number. But maybe that changed???

Yup it looks like they phased out pro like two years ago and now all users have unlimited image uploads. Also imgur is incredibly reliable and oh gosh i could talk for hours about how good imgur is and honestly i would still pay for it (IF IT WASN'T FREE NOW YEAH!!)

all and all use imgur, i'm also gonna poke schaz because this entire discussion might be completely zooming past her head
i talked to schazer in discord and sent my image already
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Guysssssss why isn't the other part finished yet?