WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

Palamedes Wrote:EBWOP: Wait a minute what Palamedes prize what are you planning solaris?
alright so back in the cold war, malkytop was sent on a top secret mission to retrieve english super scientist sruixian, who was subsequently taken by schazer and her world war two covert ops team, The Malks, who defected to the soviet union.

without any other option, the states sent malkytop to retries sruixian and destroy his english super scientist weapon of evil, and deafeat The Zilanders
this mission was known as Malk Eater and is why MalkyTop is called MalkyTop

this has been part one of my new audio book based on the famous film based on the true story
Originally posted on MSPA by absoluteCertainty.

seedy does not seem to have alot of love :'(
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

Oh right the one thing

It's awesome and all but seedy your Pararead is like

wow. The guy's made two posts, one was an RVS and one was a messed up rant against Tea and something about drugs(?) so I don't get the supertown! angle.
Originally posted on MSPA by Mirdini.

Glorious Nambotovote shall stand forever

I salute thee, Nambotovote

o7

seriously speaking there's no-one I am particularly getting the lynchies for right now

lynchies: lynch smoothies now with extra protein

Namboto talking about tea/guy and then just not making any judgement n' hopping on ixvote seems pretty weird

Luneix is cool to me from #104

Tea is ergh but I will wait for him to respond to the wagon on him before I consider him s'more? Parapoints are good points.

Solaridsnake needs to be a thing for the rest of this game

Some peeps haven't posted so also waitin' on posts from them

CONTINUED AFTER A LARGE BREAK

pretty much everyone has posted whee

seedy is the best forever and yes never kill seedy anyone who does I will blend

blend 'em good

I want to get more interesting but that will have to wait until I've got free time and a proper keyboard woop.

MV assuming anacreon millerclaim is a fake is a thing
Originally posted on MSPA by Mirdini.

is beruru doing things in this game?

or is she just staring at the kaleidoscope of goodness

like this

[Image: i9dtBI6xUr5Jq.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

i have been gone for hours why does this thread not have like 25 pages yet?

you all dishonour the memory of sleepfia.

shame on all of you.

Vote: All of you
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

But seedy where am iiiiiiii [Image: %3B%E2%88%86%3B.gif]

...the rainbowness there is completely unrelated to earlier rainbows. Just to clarify.
Originally posted on MSPA by Sanzh.

I think the memory of sleepfia was dishonored right about when the opening day-start didn't have any typos

Mirdini Wrote:is beruru doing things in this game?

or is she just staring at the kaleidoscope of goodness

like this

[Image: i9dtBI6xUr5Jq.gif]
i'm not drink enough t wear a cup as a hat yet.
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by anacreon.

My claim wasnt a joke i was being serious i am a miller.
Originally posted on MSPA by crepuscularDissembler.

Palamedes Wrote:Oh right the one thing

It's awesome and all but seedy your Pararead is like

wow. The guy's made two posts, one was an RVS and one was a messed up rant against Tea and something about drugs(?) so I don't get the supertown! angle.
the last category is much more joke-based than actual gameplaying based
really almost entirely so
Para wouldn't be in the image otherwise, although I'd still feel fairly good about Solaris (but can I feel BAD about Solaris, this is something I am not sure of)

also yeah you are represented by the avatar you cruelly denied

anyways Mirdini is 'aight and I'm down with Nam being looked into I guess
@agent: I only did the people I had more than inklings about (or felt like I couldn't avoid giving SOME opinion about) 'cause I'm not gonna draw a bunch of people just to go "hmm neutral"
SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by anacreon.

RE: Guy vs Tea it feels like the standard slap fight tea gets into.
I am not sure what i think of each side at this point. I get anti aligned sure but not really anything that pings me one way or the other for each of them at this point.
konec looks townish so far.
Solaris is being Solaris

I am getting the impression this is a clusterfuck game or something with all the wacky shit going on either that or its been ages since i was in a game with goofy people. I am probably going to say the latter.
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

I Guess I Should Keep Track Of These Votes Or Something, Also There's A Soft Lynch Now

Konec0 (1) - seastormjt
Mr. Guy (2) - Paranoia, Tea
Namboto (1) - Mirdini
All Of You (1) - Ixcalibur
A Killer Cuppa Tea (6) - absoluteCertainty, Solaris, Mr. Guy, Sanzh, Luneix, Paranoia
Sanzh (3) - konec0, Palamedes, seedy
Luneix (1) - anacreon
Ixcalibur (1) - Namboto
curiousCat (1) - Mister Visceral
No Lynch (1) - curiousCat

Abstaining (3) - Schazer, cuttlefishCuller, Agent 1022

Day ends January 26th, 5 PM EST. It takes 11 to hard lynch and 6 to soft lynch.

oh cool i did a thing
proud of self rn
look at that babby bandwagon oh so cute
now why the hell is it a thing
Originally posted on MSPA by Namboto.

Palamedes Wrote:EBWOP: Wait a minute what Palamedes prize what are you planning solaris?

And Namboto you talk about Mr.Guy and Tea and other things right now, don't you dare just respond to people talking about you!
Neither solaris nor the alot said a thing about me or to me

but ok fine whatever geeze get off my case man

Neither of the two are looking very good, but I don't really feel comfortable with the teawagon, nor do I feel comfortable with the mrdudeguywagon that sort of kind of exists. Basically, they haven't posted for a spell and I'd want to see more before hopping on with a serious vote. (also tea's got a bunch of votes on him now and nobody's really explaining anything I WANT ANSWERS)

srsrds: Tea is being kinda jumpy, and backed up a vote partially with the reasoning of "WHY AREN'T YOU VOTING ON YOUR EVERY WHIM" which I don't like for reasons. He also pounced on mrguy's playful(?) suspicion like the dude was actually threatening him or something. Finally, Tea's accusation that guy only voted for him because others had done so first implied that guy was waiting for that to happen. due to timestamps (guy's vote comes 40 minutes after tea's) I'm more willing to believe that guy had just barely seen tea's post and responded to it, not really factoring in that beruru and solaris had already voted. Not everyone lurks constantly, you know.

guy is fairly decent, and doesn't really seem to be doing anything scummy, but I don't like his response of "I thought you wanted me to vote like this"

If I had to point out one as scum right now, I'd point out tea

I have a few more half reads but I think I'll mull them over while I sleep and leave you all with a Vote: A Killer Cuppa Tea
Originally posted on MSPA by Luneix.

Courtesy of aC's request about the history of ze bandwagon, I present:
Extremely Tired Bandwagon Recap Episode!
Basically:
aC: started bandwagon "for being the first to vote someone for not actually suspecting anybody"
Solaris: bandwagon'd (as far as I can tell)
MrGuy: Countervoted
Sanzh: Tentatively because of over-defensiveness
Luneix: Prompted to give an opinion by CATBOSS, viewed Tea as the more aggressive of the clashing pair (Mr.Guy/Tea)
Paranoia: viewed Tea as overly aggressive
Namboto: viewed Tea as overly jumpy

So yeah - voila.

Ollies outie.

Mirdini Wrote:Glorious Nambotovote shall stand forever

I salute thee, Nambotovote

o7
[Image: x8WjpTB.png]

SpoilerShow

that is ok but forum rules state you can't post pictures without content because this isn't an imageboard or something
so maybe if you use something like roflbot to write your content on the macro/image/gif
that would be perfect
Originally posted on MSPA by konec0.

ok so wtf just happened

Mister Visceral Wrote:Anacreon is just being silly with her miller claim by the way. In case anyone was going to take that seriously.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can we just kinda... talk about this...... for a second.........
like how the hell do you know
or alternatively why did you assume that given anacreon's stickin with that claim

Sanzh Wrote:Probably a combination of gut instinct and that when I was voting I was pretty sure Tea had more votes on him? Though now that I look back they were about even so that reasoning's pretty shaky; I guess if I had to put a reason to it it's that Tea came up with in pretty short order a host of reasons why Guy's the scum of the earth, it seemed a disproportionate response to someone not even voting for him.
can we also talk about this because that's a really bad reason
did you really just say "oh my reason then sucked here have a new one"

Ixcalibur Wrote:Vote: All of you
That's not a thing you can do. Please contribute.

Namboto Wrote:I don't really feel comfortable with the teawagon
... ... ...so why are you... ... ...ON it... ... ...
like sure Pala asked you to talk about Guy and Tea but you said you were uncomfortable with both wagons (even though Guy's doesn't really exist) that doesn't mean you're obligated to vote for either of them in any way and you said you have more reads so
also you said you'ld like to see more before voting so
WHy dID YOU DO IT.
why???
why

---

Para is quirking, by the looks of it.

seedy is... also quirking? is that a quirk. it seems like a really painful quirk to have, too. I'm not sure i can read that post like i can identify Sanzh and myself and para and ... ...is that malky? gosh. nevermind, not a quirk

quirks

I'm not sure I like Para's wagonhop.

Luneix is looking a lil' better IMO after #166.

now i have stuff to do, see y'all in the morning.

Namboto Wrote:Neither solaris nor the alot said a thing about me or to me

but ok fine whatever geeze get off my case man

Neither of the two are looking very good, but I don't really feel comfortable with the teawagon, nor do I feel comfortable with the mrdudeguywagon that sort of kind of exists. Basically, they haven't posted for a spell and I'd want to see more before hopping on with a serious vote.

Vote: A Killer Cuppa Tea
oh hi.

vote nampplejack
Originally posted on MSPA by Sanzh.

Unvote for now because it's stupid to have Tea at soft lynch already.
Originally posted on MSPA by A Killer Cuppa Tea.

People seem to be neglecting to notice that Guy only voted me after he was called out on it. I think that's pretty damned scummy.

But hey, that Namboto post. "I don't like any of these wagons waaah [img]images/smilies/aghast.gif[/img] ill join the bigger one anyway [img]images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]". Vote: Namboto

SpoilerShow

and then tea comes back with a post that is why the wagon on him formed in the first place
it is like tennis. murder tennis
Originally posted on MSPA by Luneix.

konec0 Wrote:
Mister Visceral Wrote:Anacreon is just being silly with her miller claim by the way. In case anyone was going to take that seriously.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can we just kinda... talk about this...... for a second.........
like how the hell do you know
or alternatively why did you assume that given anacreon's stickin with that claim
I think discussing this is a good idea, seeing as we have a dearth of other claims to actually consider-
In this case, (as far as I can tell) we have two clear options:

1. Anacreon is a miller
-Claimed to prevent an investigation being wasted
-Claimed to prevent being wrongly seen as scum
-(?) By being forthright, creates a sense of honesty to other players

2. Anacreon is scum, masquerading as a miller
-Claimed to prevent being correctly seen as scum
-Claimed to avoid being investigation
-(?) Claimed to be seen as honest by other players, more likely to be trusted, not assumed as false miller
-(?) Claimed early so that a real miller is more likely to be viewed as scum
-(x) Has the downside of drawing attention to that player

Benefits are given to the player either way, but as the only evidence we have are Anacreon's affirmation and Mister Visceral's denial, I would reserve from a decision.
This post was mainly to give my view of the situation, and to engender discussion, so opinions, anyone?

you know those things you do and then immediately regret
voting tea is sort of one of them
(staying up past 12:30, however, is something I am regretting really hard and will be regretting even harder when I wake up)

as I started looking at tea he started seeming worse and, not realizing he was already at softlynch, voted for him. partly to increase the pressure and partly to get my vote out of the silly place it was at and put it somewhere slightly more sensible. thus vote is explain. The post in its entirety is rather unedited and slapdash, so I didn't change previous things I'd written; I just wrote new things.

my opinion on the wagon as a whole, however, was that there's a lot of people on it that aren't really explaining things (solaris responded only with poetry) and that I'd be stepping off the wagon pretty quick if... uh.. it starts looking... oh dear

Solaris seems to have followed beruru and has in fact pushed for a tea lynch, possibly for sillyness, possibly not.
I already sort of went over why I think guy's actions are ok, but sanzh has only looked more suspect (especially the "I thought there were more votes on him" line. Like, uhm, what are you trying to say there think very carefully dude).
Lun voted after almost getting pushed into it by Pal (who has been kinda pushy, but not really in a bad way? more in a pushy way), but considers him only slightly more likely to be scum than guy
and, erhm, paranoia just said he was jumpy and put him at soft-lynch, much to solaris's delight.

I really want to jump of this wagon right now but crap is it going fast or what. Basically I don't like tea, and I don't like him enough that it warrants a vote, but I don't like the wagon much (sanzh, solaris, and paranoia are making me feel uncomfortable) and I don't like the wagon enough that it warrants unvoting. I'm in limbo.
[Image: utSRiyn.png]

Since beruru's dropped the vote, and if I drop it too tea'll be out of softlynch, I'm just gonna rescind that there vote with an Unvote

I'm getting grumpy now and have to wake up at 8am so I'm really and truly going to leave it at that for now and come back to it when I'm not dead