Re: Re: Re :Re: Re: Re: Re: The Grand Failure - THE END

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Re: Re :Re: Re: Re: Re: The Grand Failure - THE END
Re: Re: The Grand Failure - ROUND 4 - MUSTARD WORLD
i ageer with nightbat guy

aslo cant it be ttratar sauce indstead i want fshctsicks
no nitebat is dead and no it's mustard so shut up unless you want to lose too dan
cyber95 Wrote:no nitebat is dead and no it's mustard so shut up unless you want to lose too dan
AND WHAT IF IT DO

I'LL MAEK MY OWN MBATTLE WITH BALCK JACK AND WHOOKERS!!!!1!!1
GUSY CALMR DOWN I MEAN REALLY IS THERE ANY NEEDS FOR AKLL THIS FNAGER? DON'TE MAKE ME CONTAT A MOD AND HAVE A MOD SETP IN.

LOOK ITS ALL COOL HERE'S A MCAULA POST:

MACULA CLEANS UP ALL THE MUSTARD. NOW IT IS JUST AN EMPTY WORLD.
so t4ben fremanm want along tor the empty end of the wordl becauser it was scuare an then he KICK the corner of the world! anf the world sudden;y move really really fast and there were splanerts pflying pat them and also stars and then he went doesn and decided to see fif there was anything else insidwu the square emtpy world which used to hae=v mustrad iit.
then he foinded the mustard thar macula cleaneded up aznd ecie to make MUSTARD GAS WITH IT not to kill people but because to see if he could becsyae steven feman was feeling nice that dya
[color=justice"]Nitebat had actually jumped forward in time when he supposedly died, and found himself in the empty world. Also he imploded Count Awesome when he appeared, which Count Awesome might have been able to do something about except he HADN'T DONE ANYTHING FOR TWO ROUNDS AND WASN'T ABOUT TO START.[/color]
ugh once again i have to make this announcement all of cybers posts are noncanon and that last thing didnt happen
[font=eggs][colrar=#]and so stven freman as on planet and made it MSUTARD GAS POWAERD and maed ha jute[/color][/fomt]
WHY CAN'T COUNT AWESOME DIE INSTEAD HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING NITEBAT IS WAY BETTER
Re: Re: Re: The Grand Failure - ROUND 5 - SPACE
UGH JEEZ AND THEN COUNT AWESOME DIED TOO ROUND OVER HAPPY NOW???

YOU ARE ALL NOW IN SPACE
[font=]and then stven freeman still ha the mustar glas planet an then elvweatoir! elevator ther ewwas so much cheese and trebjschet !!! and [font there was a [] BRAKET from now!

AND SUTENLY therew was a!/font]

FOIUNTAIN APPRD
mistermod guy i mss cyber
SO LETS ME TELLS YOU AREBOUT SPASE. SPACE IS BIG LIKE REALLY RLY BIG AND IT IS FULL OD STARES AND SHIT AND HEY LIKE YOU MIGTE FINK TITS A LONG WAY DOEWN TO THE SHOPS BUT MAN LETS ME TELL YOU IT IS APEANUT IN COAMPRAISON TO SPACE. SPACE IS REALLY BIG YOU SEE.

SOE NOW HE MACUALE MAN IS IN THE SPASE AND HE HITCEHS A RIDE ON A SPASEHIP. IT IS A SUPORCOOL SPACESHIP AND IT RUJNS OF A HAERT OF SILVER INPROBABLY DRIVER. THE CAPTAIN JOHN SNITH COMES UP TO MACUAL ANR IS LIKE HEY AMCULA BRUGY HAVE YOU SEEN THE DRVIER, BECAUSE I NEED TO UIPDATE NMY DRIVERS. AMDN MACULAR WAS LIKE HEY NO CHILLAX BRO I KUST GOT COME ARBOARD YOUR MAGNICIFCENT SPACE SHIP, AND I GUESS THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED.

THEN ALL THE OTRHER CONTESATNTS EBDED UP ON THE SPACESHUP TOO!

THERE WAS DON HABIKO, ANDSTEVERN FREEAMEN AND THE OTHER ONE. THEY WERE THERE AS WLL. SO NXTA UPON TE CSHIP AOF CAMEORS WAS THE POPE, BUT ALSO A VRELIOCPTER A DIENOSAUR. ANYWAYS THE POPWE PLESSED THE MACULA AD GAVE HUM THE SPOUL. HORAY SAYS MACULA JST WHAT I ALSWYA WANTED.

THEN FUCKS IT WAS COPPAR SATRUDAYS SGHE WAS A CREUAL SPIDERLAYD AND SHE CAUGHT THE SYEVRN RFREEMANS IN A WEB OF SPYDERSHILK. HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH SHE SAID. NOW I HAVE YOU. AND INDED SHE DED.

WHATDTHEFUCKINGFUCKISTHISFUCKIGNTHINGTHATISFUCKINGONMYFYCKINGSPACESHIP ASKED CAPTAIN ADELAYDE. SHE WAS IN THE PUDDLE AND SHE SWORE AT THE MCACULA MAN. FUCKYOUFUCKINGROBOTFUCKINGMUMMYFUSCKINGVACUUMCLEANERWHATTHEFUCKISTHIS? SHE ASKED. BENAJMIN JETPLANE FLEW AROND HER HED BECAUSE HE WAS A CONTESASNT THAT TUTNED INTO APLANE NOST BEFITTINGS OF HIS LOCATON WHEN BE TURNES UP THERE. HE FHRUGGED AND WS LIKE ID ON’T KNOW WHAT ARE YOU ASKING ME FOR.

JOAHN SMOTH WAS THERE VTO VOUCCH FOR IMMACULA BUT WHO WAS TO VOCH FOR THE OTHERS? NOBODY WOLD VOTE FOR THE BFREEMAN BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE SPPIDERS WAB. ORBOUROUS CAME AND VOTED FOR BEARDBORT. I VOCH FOR THIS THIGN BECAUSE HSE IS A BODY GOOD BLOKE SAID THE PILE OF SPHEORS BEFOE EASTING ITSELF TO DEF.

THEN CAME VOXMAGIG. HE VOCUHED FOR THE ROSETTAL HEGDEGOH HE SAID ‘I VOCYCH FOR THE ROSETA BECAUSE SHE IS GIVING ME THE ERCTION. HE SAID.’ OKAY SAID ADEALIDE. I WILL LET THENM BE APSBORD THE SHIP[.

THAJKS YOU SAID EMCAULA BECAUSE HE WAS THE POLITST CANTESTANT. I WILLS SHOWE YOU TO YOUR LIVEING WUARTERS SAID THE GIRLS WITH THE BLANTS IN HER BAG. I AM AN OLIVE SAID THE GIRL WHO WAS JN FOACT AN OLIVE. HERE YOUR ROOM SYR. SHE SAID. TANKS YOU MACAULE SAID AND WEKRT TO BED.

THEN ALL OF A SUDEEN THE DOOR OPOENED AND IT WAS A MAN FROM EARTH AND HE JSUTE WALKED ONTO THE SPACESHIP. HELLO MY NAME IS JAMERY IRONS. I OPEN DOORS. GOORAY SAID ADELASDE JUSTWHATWEFUCKINGNEESDSOEMTONEWHOSESPECAILTYISOPENINGAFUCKINGODOR.FUCKYOUJEAERMY. JAMERY WAS ASD AND WET HOEM.

THEN THE DOOR PENDED AAGIDN AND IT WAS SKATTE WILLIAMS FROM THE FUCURE WIUTH HOVERSBOOTS FOR EVRYBODY. HELP ME I AM BEING EATEN SAYD THE SPETVEN FREAMEN. NODBODY CARE.D I HAVE THE HOVER BOATS SAID KSATE. THEY ALL PUT ON THE HOVERBOATS AND WENT TO HOWVER IN THE HOLO-DECKS.

PHAIL GRAINHAM WAS THRE OPERATEING THE MACHINE HE WAS LIKE HEYELLO I HAVE A SCARYE FACE AND IT IS FULL OF SCARES. THEN HE TURNED ON THE HOLDECK AND EVERYONE WENT HOLO EXCEPT MACUAL HE WAS IN BED.

THEY ALL FOUND THERMSLVES ON A RESPRENTATION OF THE FIRST ROUND. HEY LOK WE BEEN HERE BFORE. RAD WAS THRE HE WAS A LOBSTER IN THE BODY OF A MECHANISTED SKEATBOARD AND HE WAS DOING FLIPS OFF THE FLOATING DISCK THING. COOL BEANS SAID SKATE AND HE DIDSS OME THRICKS AS WELL.

WELL SAYDI BAEARBEET TO ROSETTA I DON’ THINK TODAY CAN GET NAY BETTER THAN THIS!

“NO IT CAN.” SAID ROSATTA AND SHE TOOK OFF HER PANST AND DID THE SEX. WHEN THEY WERE DONW THEY WENT TO A HOLOCONSERT BY RAPSTAR DOUCHEBOBAGGAGE. HE WAS A DAWRVE WITH A LOG OF BAFS TO CARRY AND HE WAS A BIT FO A DICK. THEY LAUGHD AT HIS COMEDY SYTLINGS ANDTILL SUDDENTLY THE SHIP WAS ATTACHED BYANOTEHR SHIP. OH NO THEY SAYD AND RUSHED BACK TO THE BRIDE WHERE STEPHERN WAS STILL BEING EATSENED BY THE SPDIER. HELP ME. NO. OKAY.

WNAYWAY IT WAS ANOTEHRSHIP POLOTED BY THE DREAD PIRTOE ANNE PIRATE. ASLO RAPPER BLOCKMASK. THYE CLIMED ABOUT ANDSAID WE ANNXE YOUR SUPR SEKRET SPORD THAT WASNT YORE OTHR SUPER SECRAT SWRD.

OH NOES!
then so the sider gmake pockte! siz and then their was sudenly Cameo the cameo whos EVBEROIEN so hesheit doesnt count as a cameo because then the universe explosde arom rercusiosn! the n web was everyowhere in ships and maed ships bindedededed tofegrhter! and then they wer hefing towasrds the SUN and MUSTARD GADS PLANSET
[font=but tehn steven freman as he wa sbeing etan by teh spidara said sidar i amj not actuly deadable beacuase the ]then so the sider gmake pockte! siz and then their was sudenly Cameo the cameo whos EVBEROIEN so hesheit doesnt count as a cameo because then the universe explosde arom rercusiosn! the n web was everyowhere in ships and maed ships bindedededed tofegrhter! and then they wer hefing towasrds the SUN and MUSTARD GADS PLANSET

also thredm gfountain was tstill thar[/font
mdaster modflleow i dun awnna play nmoer
SpoilerShow

Bearbert died of a... heart attack I guess.
Anyways everybody was suddenly in a giant house
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Grand Failure - ROUND 6 - GIANT HOUSE
Count Awesome the Awesomer came through the window of the big house and he stabbed nitebat in the face thirty-two times with his fire sword of awesome which is much better than stupid superhero ripoffs. He then picked up the house and threw the entire thing into space because he's the count and he does what he wants.
[spaoiler]oh hay i now this 1. this is the one were moss uses whater to power his magic sicene pakc. [/spoiler]

Macla finds moss using the wadter to powe rhis thing. hey moss he sayz and msos syas hello the macula. i am the sciene man i am dong the sicene. hooray say the mcaula. look out he then say it is clam and he goting to stab you with his pearl knife.
[font=derp]/font]
[Image: derp.PNG]
so tehn the shouse foun d msuterad plansrt
Uugh i stoppped looknig at this agez ago. Its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bornig.

How doi unsubscribe from this?
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.
rosetta didnt really kno what was going on bcuz the rounds were all going so fast because there had been people arguing and fiting all the time and really she loved love and peace more than she hated fighting so she didnt really do anything about it

"oh em gee kylias wut are you doing? :3"

kylias had snuck up on ueki and then had been ahnging his arms over her eyes immediately and he said "heeheehee" gues whoo!"

rose was all oh you silly jerk! and she flicked her wings and became SpeedUeki to immidiletly go behind kylias and hugged him from the back and tugged on his 3 tails and when kylias spun around in confusion because where did she go they made out

but then the eyes of a giant walked in and said "who's there"
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
ANND TEHN THEMALCUA WAKE UP AND IT WAS STILL THE ALST ROUND AND ALL THIS ROUND AHD BEEN A DREAAAAMM.... :>

SpoilerShow