• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Re: Re :Re: Re: Re: Re: The Grand Failure - THE END
Re: The Grand Failure - COMPLETELY FULL OKAY
MrGuy Wrote:thread i dead Meloncholy

wut noooooooooooooo wut is thiiiiiis

WELL I POST MY OWN ARTS TOO

[Image: Thisimage.png]
Dragon Fogel Wrote:I think that post is a little too complicated for this game.

well sorry for not being perfect i just thoutght maybe it would be anice thing to have some arts in this thread because god there are so many words. it's like words owrds wordas words words.

fine. here it is in words because you all love words so much you wordsolevrs:

macula stabbes the nightnite. ammp is angry augh! what o'dinel is the unluckiest man alive and he falls to his death.

Ha;ppys now?

AgentBlue Wrote:
MrGuy Wrote:[Image: Thisimage.png]

Dude. your ats broke. Plus bepople don't liek arts. Just wrtie it out man.
Ixcaliber Wrote:
AgentBlue Wrote:
MrGuy Wrote:[Image: Thisimage.png]

Dude. your ats broke. Plus bepople don't liek arts. Just wrtie it out man.

nononononono, is an UIRONIC PIC see? cause oironic is aweesomes
okay guys malky hasnt posted in a while and i dont trust any of you to properly end the round yet so i will handle this

Ys stood at the edge of the platform watching everythi going on and decided all of his n*pples couldnt handle this all and so he jumped off the edge and fell to his doom.

'OKAY THEN!' the Awesome said that was great now you all head on to level two because there are only seven of you left this place is called the biglands. There are little dudes that have flowers on their heads that you can pull up to make them help you out but watch out because there are like giant slugs and all the plants are huge and if night falls you will be fucked! Have fun!"

SpoilerShow
Re: The Grand Failure - ROUND 2 - BIGLANDS
mACULA LOST HIS SOUL AGAIN. oH NO WHERE DID IT GO? HE DIDN'T CARE BECAUSE HE WAS ALL LIKE 'THIS PLACE IS NOT VERY CLEAN AND IS VERY BIG AND WILL TAKE A LONG TIME TO CLEAN BECAUSE OF THE SIZE OF IT AND THEN HE SAW THE PIKEMEN AND THEY WERE IN THE GROUND AND HE GOT SOME BLUE ONES AND SOME YELLOW ONES AND WAS LIKE GO PIKEMEN GO AND CLEAN UP THIS PLACE BECAUSE IT IS VERY DIRTY BUT THEY DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND SO HE UPLOADED HIS BRAIN INTO THE PIKEMENS AND THEN THEY WERE ALL GOING AROUND CLEANING THINGS.

nOBODY ELSE CAME ALONG WITH MACULA BECAUSE I AM BORED OF THEM NOW.
dammit they arent pikmens >:O
i CLEARLY said pikEmens. With an e. Totally different thing.

Like this:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/71373/Pikemen_qjpreviewth.jpg">https://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_modu ... viewth.jpg</a><!-- m -->
[sont=eggs]wut

steven freeman wass already BIG LIKE THE SUN so he was normal sized in biglands yey! so he walked to the edge of the map and find thet the WHOLE BIGLANDS is actuallt a BIG PLACE which is on a SMALL PLANET like plate on tenins ball! and so steven freeman stood on the edge of the map and the WHOLE BIGLANFDS began to spin and spin and spin until he stopped being BIG LIKE THE SUN and everyone else was dizzy so he run around kicking peoplr with his KICKIN LEG[/fpny]
[color=justice"]Nitebat grew to giant size and challenged Steven Freeman to a wrestling match. Steven Freeman agreed and they started wrestling, but Nitebat made his hands into electricity and shocked Steven Freeman with it.[/color]
What why did you KILL me what the hell I was doing fine

FINE THEN YS COMES BACK FROM THE DEAD LIKE SOME FUCKING NIPPLE JESUS AND POISONS EVERYBODY GAME OVER
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
brearbbert gets abunch of wight pimkensw hich are immune tio poison righty o he sacrifice s them by kliling them withj his healing sotrdw swrod and so bearbret asts anitdopte!!!

everoye unposieonde unposeidoned not poision adb getp fightnig except oh no an emperor slugmajig

bearber45t hit it with ll his sowrds (not the healign one) at ocne but they didn't kill it at first so he hit it afsgina and he died andt hen bearbert was "Yay" adn got the las toapws a[prt for his rocket ship and blastad off into space
there was a round transition when rosetta saw that ys got killed, and wehh the new round came to form around her face then she immedially got get the upper hand in battle

she immeditally transformed into pantrostella and started moving the plants around which is why she had been so fortified in this way;

she immmediayely summoned her minion flora and said "こんにちは。私のための花を摘み取るしてください"
Minion はい、大丈夫、植木 I will do it right now

when suddenly she saw from the corner of her eyelid a silouete of

coud it really by???..

immedialy she went to him and she was very right to think that she did saw him. it was actually kylias standing befor her, her lover and bf. They immediatly kissd

KyliasTheFox was a guy who had inheritad demon powers of fire when he met the devil in his eyes but it had the backfire of growing a third tail that clasted with his red fur with a black color. he had aquamarine eyes and his face was white there was a small bit of chest fur sticking out on his chest and his pants were made of jeans

"oh my god Rosettel I was some worried when you disappeared the way you did when i saw you in the dbz world i immedialty thought "oh no i have to find you" so i set out right away to find my beloved who had disappeared to the battle;

but when you fell and ther was explosion in the skies in the first battle, how come you didnt dye.

the world around rosalette blacked away and there were chains that wrapped around her like chains
kylias has never seen psychoock like there before, they were white and without lies, but why was tehre as ecret?"

[/color]he said "you can tell me everything, you know."

the psychokes crashed and desapeared and she told him the whole truth about how she was acvtually immmortal and how she hated its guts

there was a glint of romance in his eyse when they kissed some more surrounded by pretty nature
wear the minion was tho, suddenly there was an uprore;
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Anger

[Image: Sword.jpg]

[Image: swords-leather-ccv.jpg]

SpoilerShow
San turned up and he was like a weird plant monster and he planted a seed in the ground and said this seed is like my child I will portect it to the death, and the Wilf was there too and he said I will do so as well and then turned into a woman for some reason she was called Aeris and she still wanted to prtect the plantmans plant for some reson.

And then Eater fell from the sky and he was a word processor and he pressed the C button a lot for some reason so that is sort of cool, and the Conflagration was there and he made everyone think evcrything was onfired.

"Look out Macula my old friend!" said Latherain and he made some skeletons gorw out of the ground and attacke the pikemens. Macula was all like 'no they are my friends LutheriDUMB!" Then Jon Smaeht was there and he was causing trouble as usualy. He stole Macula's brush attchment and then run away with it. "Don't wory Macula, Lutherans said. I will get it back"

Out of the darkness Sivexx appeared and sayd hey count awesome lets be friends I hate that capret shampooer. i am angry and made of shadwos. Then there was a man called Wimbledon but I don't knoiw who he was and Syxex kills him anyway so move on.

Zandrex was there and he said hello to myster robot. 'Domo Rigato Mister Robot." He said. "That is japanese. I know it because I am smats and I play the chess. Lets play cheese and talk about plots ahd sechemes and stuff. "okay." said MR Robot, who isn't actyually a robot.

Cola Aran appeared in a big whoosh of fizzy drinks. He was a magic man and he has the coolpower that he can take the powers of any fizzydrinks that he drinks. He was lemon flanvoured because he drank a lilt beforethe battle. Cola went up tothe Nitebat and sat down and drank an entire crate of fizzydrinks while he watited for the nitebat to notice him. "hey lets be in a team up"

Fil Grin-ham was a scared man with scares all over his face. He was looking for sometone to rpotect and he found the edead body of Ys the nipplething and he said 'hello nipplething' maybe i could protetct you i am not very good at my job'.

Qunatos Xadoapop was there as well, he was the king of the BIGLANDS and it was up to him whetrhr or not the palyer has the tiem to collect all the rockets hip parts and go hoem to space. HGe looked at the mess that was going on in his bigalnds and said "NO!" and then he made evryone stop fighting.

Grave didn't do anythign. He just sort ofstands there. Hatman loks at him and goes 'weird'. Then he puts a hat on Greyve like he's a statue or soemthign and goes away.

The Bradybunch were in their flyingcaravan flying over the biglands and then it crashed and they were really smalle and Papa Brodybrug was like 'damn it now we're going to have to find all of the rocket parts in order to go home' and the daughtr was like 'shut up dad you are so dullihate you' and then she went to her room. That is all that happened this turn.
derp
[color=justice"]Nitebat had to stop fighting Steven Freeman because of Xodapop, but it was okay because Stephen Freeman was already knocked out. Then he made Steven Freeman and himself shrink down so the Biglands were bigger than him.

Then Cola Aran said "hey, wanna team up?" It was easier to say now that Nitebat was small. Nitebat said "okay, what can you do?" and Cola Aran said "this" and he drank Qunatos Xodapop and gained time powers and Bigland-running powers.[/color]
Re: The Grand Failure - ROUND 3 - THE PHOENIX SHIP
All of a suddden out of nowhere, Mystery Robotoe got crushed by a GIANT SLUG! It was tragic and everybody was sad and then the next round and setting came.
Go!
[color=justice"]Nitebat realized the Phoenix ship was going to crash so he teleported into the room where they control the ship from uh I think it's called a bridge or something and took the controls and flew it so it wouldn't crash.[/color]
Bearbert tijjk the nezxt roudn and seting and made them a swored

"youa re niow my sorwd for telporting!" he sad triumphanty and telported to Nitbeat and stole his usperpowers with his secret powrstealing sord
[color=justice"]But Nitebat didn't have any superpowers so the secret powerstealing sword didn't do anything.

Then Nitebat lifted up an entire control panel and smashed it over Bearbert's head.[/color]
Bearbert flinched, but only slightly, for the ambient superpowers in the environment proved more than enough for his sword's thaumic field to influence his structure. He grew larger and larger, muscles rippling and in some places tearing apart with newfound might. "You seek to defeat the mightiest of ursine warriors, nocturnal one?"

He proceeded to tear Nitebat's arm off. Bone and tendon ripped apart with a horrible sound, and blood began spurting from the wound. "Then you should face what that means! May you provide an adequate feast, despite being so pathetic."

Then beargbert ate nighrtbst ina one bite
[color=justice"]Thinking quickly, Nitebat rewound time to just before Bearbert grabbed his arm. Then he turned himself into fire and Bearbert got burned when he tried to tear his arm off. Bearbert screamed and ran away to put out his paw.[/color]
hi is it too late to join? :)
Dragon Fogel Wrote:[color=justice"]Thinking quickly, Nitebat rewound time to just before Bearbert grabbed his arm. Then he turned himself into fire and Bearbert got burned when he tried to tear his arm off. Bearbert screamed and ran away to put out his paw.[/color]
Beraberts sord reotactively stolek Nightbat's time ontrol powars, ansd hner rewiorhnd rewqouiwnd RWOUND time adfgin. SThis tnime he aet NIghtbat beofre he cosauld reawind time, and all ofd him note just the arm. Now nigthbat was ozmbie and also dead because of stoamch asicd.
[color="justice]Except that didn't happen because Nitebat was expecting it and the time-control powers which he had secretly been hiding were secretly EXPLODING time-control powers and they made Bearbert's power-stealing sword explode in the past before he even used it.[/color]