Twenty Quest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twenty Quest
RE: Twenty Quest
Questions and Answers
SpoilerShow

"Are you okay?" the extremely attractive non-hermaphrodite asks once more. Now that your brain is better adjusted to this place, you realize that they are actually a talking blender. There is a live fox inside the blender, but it does not seem to be the source of the speech. Nor does it seem to be in any danger despite hanging around inside a blender.

You can also see that you seem to be in an enormous cardboard box, and there are a number of other blenders wandering around in the distance.

You tell the extremely attractive blender that yes, you are okay.

"Good. We should get going, before a hungrier blender comes along. Don't worry about me, though, I don't eat other blenders. I'm a pinkatarian, I only eat pink things."

What do you mean... oh. You seem to have taken on the shape of a blender. There also appears to be something inside, but you don't know what it is.

Regardless, despite all rational processes, you follow the extremely attractive blender to a small house. Once inside, the blender tells you to stay hidden while it changes.

It returns a while later, having changed its fox for a mouse. Ugh, is this really the same blender you were so attracted to? Inside this house, and with that mouse inside, it looks hideously ugly for reasons you can't fathom. You can't even stand the thought of being near it.

"All right, no need for that disguise now," it says. "So what's your name? And what exactly happened to you?"

What are you going to tell this now-grotesquely unattractive blender about yourself?

SpoilerShow
Are you smelly?
Do you even lift?
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Do you have it in you to kill a man?
is anyone else leaving?
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]