ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 1: Business As Usual
I mean, shit, what else are you gonna do?
> Vore the painting
signature
How to have a lovelier time? That's easy!

> Eat some delicious ice.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
I would like to join you on an energy drink-fueled twilight misadventure, Schaz; fucked if I've any plans of my own, or any semblance of a reasonable sleep schedule
GOOD SHIT ILL MEET YOU IN THE BREAK ROOM YEAH? BRING THE "GOODS" FOR MAKE CAFFEINATED BENEFIT BUT IVE GOTTA MAKE SURE IM KNOCKING THIS AMBROSIA DOWN THE WORTHIEST THROATS YEAH?

SO FOR ANY PROSPECTIVE DRINKCIPIENTS: WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A 48 HOUR ENERGY? BEST ANSWER GETS THE WAKEY WATER HELL YEAH
I have no idea who any of you people are or why I'm here.

I therefore vote for.... I don't know... Mirdini, be he in this game or not in this game.
vote: Schazer for the Fridge Frenzy Fiasco
Hey, Somebody's Voting For An Actual Player

Schazer - 1 (qwerx3)
Fogel - 1 (Kieros)
Mirdini - 1 (Para)

Deadline is Wednesday, September 28 at 8 PM Mountain time.
With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 6 to soft-lynch.
Woah, what? You oughtta specified it's BYOC beforehand, Schaz. I mean, it's no big, really, just one-a those forewarning things or whatever that works out.

Actually, you could stand ta be a bit more clear onna details in general. Like, is this s'pos'ta be a group thing or just the pair of us? Should I bring, like, a grappling hook, or a sleeping bag, or...?
Aw fuck so no one um, everything is fine. Hello! This is a wonderful party!
Hey, Agen! Wanna hang out with me 'n Schaz 'n Too Much Caffeine? We could ssssscommandeer the company jet, go somewhere cool and be back before dawn, prob'ly!
The company DOES have a jet, right
We have jets! Jet skis, jet engines, jets of water, jettisoned pilots...
Yeah? But there's nowhere to fly the damn things. For fuck's sake, how do you people even stand it??
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
[Image: zm3_zps8ljm9d5d.png]

You try various methods of having a lovely time with varied amounts of success. Overall you feel vaguely dissatisfied with your efforts, and slightly unnerved in a manner you can't quite articulate.

>
NOTTLES: YOUR OVERTIME BUSINESS PROPOSAL OF COMMANDEERING A JET SOUNDS PRETTY WICKED SICK. SOMEWHAT LAWLESS BUT I AIN'T JUDGING. EXCEPT I'M TOTALLY JUDGING BECAUSE THIS 48 HOUR ENERJAM IS A VERY LIMITED OFFER SO I GOTTA GET MY JUICE-DITIOUSNESS ON.

CRITERION ON WHICH I SHALL CONFER ACCESS TO MY SWEET SWEET CAFFEINE STORES:
-cool plans this evening
-predilection toward good deeds (preferred)
-not demon-racist
-not a square
[Image: 001.png]

[Image: 002.png]
(09-22-2016, 02:35 PM)Schazer Wrote: »CRITERION ON WHICH I SHALL CONFER ACCESS TO MY SWEET SWEET CAFFEINE STORES:
-cool plans this evening
-predilection toward good deeds (preferred)
-not demon-racist
-not a square
Hey, I have a great plan for this evening, with lots of fun stuff, there's no way I'm going to do anything stupidly evil, and demons are A-OK in my book. I only have a question about the last one.

Does an eleventh dimensional orthotope count as a square?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU DEAR, SWEET KIEROS.

BECAUSE I AM THE ONE CONDUCTING THIS INTERVIEW, AND WHILE MY CUP RUNNETH OVER MY CLOCK DOESTH NOT AND I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO ADDRESS QUESTIONS TO WHICH YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER IN YOUR HEART OF SQUAREST HEARTS.

ALLOW ME TO ADD TO MY CAFE-CRITERIA THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO THE MIDNIGHT OIL:
-Does not ask questions. None. Because I have my damnedable role in the grand cosmic theatre (the stage of which we lollygag upon like an ill-wrangled pack of actors) and I require those capable of assisting me. Your apparent collective tacit engagement in this sideshow clowncar of a meeting would bid me despair that nobody would take my task seriously, but I'll take what I can get. You get the job, you do me a solid, and I renumerate your time and effort with goods and services, namely, the givingn of goods (the Juice) and services (the world still existing so you may enjoy the Juice).
(09-22-2016, 02:52 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »[Image: 001.png]

[Image: 002.png]

I AM (INTRIGUED) BY (POINT 4) OF (YOUR OUTLINE). PLEASE CONTINUE. PLEASE PROVIDE INPUT ON (LOVELY TIME).
[Image: 003.png]
Actually, I'm reasonably sure as the only persons associated with WSC at the current time, that there shouldn't be a problem, legally speaking. Ethically, if the jet's just lying around, it has no ethical value, but if we use it to do good deeds, then the jet becomes an instrument of good, or something. Which in turn, by rebuilding public confidence in WSC, should raise the value of our shares! Probably.

The question then becomes what to do with the jet once commandeered, which, uh. Admittedly I'd not thought that far ahead. Hm.
[Image: 004.png]
Zomp is my favorite color.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Sure! Sure! The jet sounds, um, sounds wonderful! Um. We're all going to be okay. Um. Is there any chance the jet might be, um, dangerous, um, or, um, we wouldn't want to, um, um, um.