Drawful/jackbox games post thread

Drawful/jackbox games post thread
RE: Drawful/jackbox games post thread
Today/Tonight's Drawfs:

Started with: , Ix, BTP and I.
https://games.jackbox.tv/artifact/Drawfu...809XbHNYx/
(First Half: Dumb Standard Prompts Round, Second Half: Kissing Round)

Pumpkin joins.
https://games.jackbox.tv/artifact/Drawfu...y09XbPN2B/
(First Half: Seal Round, Second Half: Lobster Round)

BTP leaves after enlightening us about the existance of the E.T. ride at Universal Studios.
SpoilerShow

What follows is a whole load of E.T. prompts with a smattering of callbacks (obscene movies, share burger) and other attempts at something normal.

https://games.jackbox.tv/artifact/Drawfu...509XbWlkY/
https://games.jackbox.tv/artifact/Drawfu...E09Xbb6nM/
https://games.jackbox.tv/artifact/Drawfu...k09XbfjKj/

Screenshots of incorrect answers may be provided by someone at some point.

Everyone agreed that E.T. was terrible but a good time was had by all.
am i supposed to put something here | 💡 the lights come up again 💡
[Image: 8bZhLwy.png]
They may erase you off the streets but they can never erase you from my heart.
tantusar ah, the Existential Terror ride. I remember that one. All I can say is that it was... intense.
Some new jackbox video games happened:

[Image: image_1_6.png]

(other good names for the sports car Titania, Queen of the Fairies and The Boobrie)

[Image: image_0.png]

[Image: image_1.png]

The games are good but most don't really lend themselves to an after game screenshot. Even the Civic Doodle screens don't accurate display the fucking chaos that playing a game of it consists of.
i didnt think about how none of the games work for after game screenshots, which is maybe the only actual downside bc all of the games seem PRETTY SOLID imo
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
I was the only person willing to believe that Malky hadn't eaten a worm.
Ix and Forges monster dating game is Too Strong and should be nerfed.
(10-23-2017, 06:27 PM)JonnaK4534 Wrote: »This is the perfect blog for everyone who wants to find out about this topic. You know so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want to?HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic that's been discussed for years. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

Also visit my blog post: targeted internet marketing

ok, thanks.
(10-24-2017, 06:40 PM)JaninaM721 Wrote: »Wow, fantastic weblog structure! How long have you ever been blogging for? you make money blogging look easy. The whole glance of your web site is wonderful, as neatly as the content material!

(10-24-2017, 09:37 PM)JaninaM721 Wrote: »I really like what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

Also visit my weblog ... marketing tips proven

hey, i just saw a post by someone you might like, dunno where it went though. shame. you guys would have got along great.
I keep purging the spammers - it does an IP ban as well as banning the user and deleting their posts, so that's why things keep vanishing.

If you could uh edit your posts to non-spam links that'd be appreciated as well thanks
It's not a spam link, it's a link to www.example.com, which is owned not by any blogging company, but reserved as a placeholder domain by the organization that manages IP and web addresses. That's why I found it funny enough to quote. (The broken English is good too though)
Oh huh I didn't even click the links lmao
hi mr moseby hows the cruise goin
SpoilerShow
OOP HE DISAPPEARED WHICH DIMENSION DID YOU JUMP DAMN
SpoilerShow
Proud to have helped, even if just a bit, in jimming everyone in the end. :3

Themed Drawful Prompts are one of my favorite new ways to play the game. Jim Survival was great too, as in-jokey as it is

P.S. Here's the Gallery Links I had saved. I don't have ones for all the rounds, but there are a few pics in there that didn't make the synopsis, plus the uncensored Ass Ketchup if... er... that is a thing you want to see?

Custom Prompts Round
Knock-off Cartoon Characters (NOTE: maybe don't want to look at that Ass Ketchup while at work! >_o)
The Zone Zone
Fake Critters
[Image: Y9Qim6A.jpg]

that was the final, btw
we played some quiplash, featuring ross (from friends). i swear to god i tried to only include the best ones, but they were all great.
SpoilerShow
We also played Drawful, and I got a whopping 3 of them saved:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
[Image: image_1_2_0.png]

Robot Rap Battles
We've been playing the newest Jackbox Party Pack recently and I haven't got any screenshots so to speak.

I do have links to the Tee Ko galleries: here and here.

We tried playing the new hypno themed hidden role game but it's really unclear as to whether, if you are the one player selected as the outlier and you work that out, you should work together with everyone else or should hide that fact and try to blend in.

While you can play the game with only four players I don't think it makes sense to play it with any less than five (then you get two groups of two and one outlier instead of one group of three and one outlier).

I'd really like to try to get a full group of eight people together to play that one at some point just to try to get a better handle on how it is supposed to work. We usually play fridays or weekends in the evening UK time (somewhere between 8PM and Midnight GMT). Open offer to anyone who wants to join. Probably won't be playing this weekend but we can work something out for sometime next weekend.