RWC Humiliation Station 2011 (HERE COMES THE DEBT COLLECTOR)

RWC Humiliation Station 2011 (HERE COMES THE DEBT COLLECTOR)
Re: Rugby World Cup Wagerstation 2011
Yeah, there's no way Russia's going through to the quarter-finals, they're at the bottom of their table. Which means you've lost your bet! Enjoy paying up!
TRIP REPORT

Day 15

well since nobody cared about my effort report, maybe you'll just have to wait another exponentially-increasingly-long interval of days to find out if anybody talked to me about rugby
Okey dokey, all the pool matches are done, so here's the state of things (watching New Zealand thump Canada's rather pleasing, gotta admit):

New Zealand, France, England, Argentina, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, and Wales are at the top of their tables, and will be going to the quarter-finals.

That means my first bet is still good (New Zealand reaches the semis)

USA will not win, so Solaris has lost a bet.

Canada and USA will not have a chance to face each other, so Cyber95 has lost his bet.

Seeing as New Zealand, England, Ireland, and South Africa have got through the qualifiers, Epamynondas has lost his bet.

Both Australia and Wales have made it to the quarter-finals, but one of them will have to be knocked out for Agent to win their bet.

Pick Yer Poison now owes us a fanart because Fiji didn't make it, so people should get suggesting. We also need to assemble him a Grand Battle character.
Schazer Wrote:(watching New Zealand thump Canada's rather pleasing, gotta admit)

I could get upset about this, but it's not like I even realized we had a rugby team.
Re: RWC Humiliation Station 2011 (HERE COMES THE DEBT COLLEC
Oh, yeah. A hunt on the internet reveals one streaker from Dunedin, and another one scored a try in Whangarei. I'm gonna chalk up a better ratio in Dunedin's favour, considering the latter guy's got his junk covered up. The Dunedin streaker only had face paint!

Oh, yeah. The quarter-final lineups are looking like this:

Ireland vs Wales
England vs France
South Africa vs Australia
New Zealand vs Argentina
Okay, I bet starting an adventure about the Rugby World Cup* that each of those matches is won by whichever country is later in the alphabet.

*Said adventure will probably not feature any rugby. Or at least not rugby that bears any resemblance to the actual game.
The finals will have one european country (the continent, not the union) and you can hold me a sonnet about a topic of choice over it.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
I figure that encompasses some of England, Ireland, Wales, and France, but am not sure which (considering England's deffers in Europe but doesn't sport a fish-stymieing land bridge to join it up with the continent). Can I get clarification before I go accidentally giving you a bet you're guaranteed to win?
Right Wales is also in europe isn't it :/ dashit.

France and England and all the rest a posers. Let's call it those two.
Schazer Wrote:Pick Yer Poison now owes us a fanart because Fiji didn't make it, so people should get suggesting. We also need to assemble him a Grand Battle character.

I bring some better-than-regular newslikes.

SpoilerShow

Oh me oh my. Oh me, oh my.
Schazer Wrote:Seeing as New Zealand, England, Ireland, and South Africa have got through the qualifiers, Epamynondas has lost his bet.

Yaaay!

I am now accepting suggestions on what to write about. I'll probably write it next weekend.
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT THE RWC WAS A THING ;A;

Anyway, what do i sing/dress up as... :x
I bet a post in a specified Grand Battle that WALES WINS EVERYTHING

Also gosh darnit Wojj
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Woffles Wrote:I bring some better-than-regular newslikes.

SpoilerShow

So it hungers, eats purple, and is not a grape. Colourblind due to a purple accident, it is a musical star that is not a child and does not pretend to be a superhero. It is not male, not on the run from credit card sharks, and does not possess the phenomenon of only existing when someone is looking at it. It is a vegetable that plays video games, and does not read classical literature just to look smart. It harbours no resentment toward its fellow vegetable, cannot "beeeeeeeeean", and does not merely do things for "art". It collects opal, is in the shape of a duck, but it is not a opal-powered vegetable robot.

Methinks Pyp's got his work cut out for him. I add the caveat that it talks like a snake because its mother was a snake.
TRIP REPORT

day whatever

nope
Actually I've been thinking about my bet and I felt really bad leaving Ireland and Wales to rot so I'm gonna rephrase and say EUROPE WINS
Whoops, looks like Oz and Wales both made it into the semifinals :3 *dusts off mic*
Oh, riiiiight. Semis:

Australia vs New Zealand
France vs Wales

South Africa lost to Australia, so Fogel owes us a RWC-venture.
Agent's already conceded defeat to the rugby gods. Come one guys, I want bets filled D:<
comeooooon Europe. Do the europe thing.
Wow, I had a 75% accuracy rate based on a completely arbitrary process!

Anyways, I'm starting the adventure today.
I suppose I can attempt a poopie Konka Rar costume but I still need some songulars to singify
ROBOT ENVOY COSTUME

SING "ROBOT" BY TOMMY ILL
GONNA BE RICH BE RICHER THAN RICH
Well, you could put some kitty ears on and sing the song schazer wrote to lover zigzagas and konec0 in songafia.

OR; dress up as the incredible hulk and sing... basically any jpop song ever

ps: if nobody's got great ideas for me to write about i'll just praise an extremely dumb song i might or might not like ironically or just go to wikipedia and click random article until i am inspired
Ahhhhh so many song choices

...France had better surrender on the pitch.