Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1)
Re: Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Clusterfuckery in T-Minus 1
Calling to confirm my acceptance of the collect call.
Confirmation!
Here I am
The Place. It exists outside of most conventional senses of time and space. It's a collection of little villages on the edge of reality, where concepts and gods and even occasionally people from more mundane realities mingle and live together, usually in relative peace.

In one such eclectic village, though, trouble was brewing, of a predictable and formulaic nature. One morning, a cloud of strange energy descended on the little cluster of houses and quickly dispersed; with it gone, though, the residents noticed that they had been uniformly transformed into identical generic white figures. Used to weird things happening, they simply went on with their lives; when night descended, they saw that the illusion faded, and they breathed a sigh of relief. However, when the sun rose again, they once more became dull and identical.

Clamoring for answers, they gathered in the square, where they noticed a noose had been erected and a large message splashed across the wall. Unlike the complex and often self-righteous manifestos so often put forth in this situation, the message was refreshingly simple:

FUCK ALLA Y'ALL

As usual, the idea of a lynch mob was quickly posited and accepted. The procedure seemed pretty ingrained into the minds of those present, and little explanation or debate was needed. However, one figure asked "How will we know if we got the right people?"; someone helpfully clubbed him over the head, and as he crumpled to the ground, he reverted to his true form.

SleepingOrange was The Curmudgeon. He lived a joyless existence, disparaging everything around him, but was powerless or too apathetic to change anything. He had no powers, and could only win if everyone else lost.

Further convinced by the knowledge that murder brought information, the day's hunt began.

WITH 20 ALIVE, IT TAKES 11 FOR A HARD LYNCH OR 6 FOR A SOFT LYNCH. Deadline votes will be available from day 2 onwards, but are not allowed today. Day 1 will end upon a hard lynch being reached, or on September 21 at noon PST.
VOTE FOR THE NEXT PERSON TO POST
Re: Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1)
I AM MAN ENOUGH TO ACCEPT THAT VOTE
Going to Bed Now Votals:

Schazer: 1 (Solaris)

WITH 20 ALIVE, IT TAKES 11 FOR A HARD LYNCH OR 6 FOR A SOFT LYNCH. Day ends on the 21st.

[Image: TjgJL.png]
Vote: Timeothyhour because fuck you that's what
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Vote: Bearwagon

Fuckin' scummy bastard.
Vote: Wheat

Because of white-bread exclusivity
Vote: DragonFogel

That guy is clearly up to no good.
So! Who wants to bet on how many deaths we'll get tonight?
Guys this is SERIOUS BUSINESS. I will not tolerate ANY FRIVOLITY. And you know who are real enemies are? CLOWNS.

Lynch: ANY LOSER CLOWN LOSERS.

Also I'm guessing maybe four deaths.
VOTE: Solaris. Red was never meant to be text-colored!
VOTE: MrGuy for unnecessary redundancy.
VOTE: MrGuy for unnecessary redundancy.
Going to Bed Now Votals:

Schazer: 1 (Solaris)
Timeothyhour: 1 (Woffles)
Bearwagon: 1 (MrGuy)
Wheat: 1 (AgentBlue)
Dragon Fogel: 1 (Dragon Fogel)
Clowns: 1 (MalkyTop)
MrGuy: 2 (Not The Author, Chwoka)
WITH 20 ALIVE, IT TAKES 11 FOR A HARD LYNCH OR 6 FOR A SOFT LYNCH. Day ends on the 21st.

[Image: McHiV.png]
He's a black fit man?! I think we should lynch whoever made that secret.
Confirmed.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
VOTE: WOFFLES BECAUSE YOU VOTED FOR ME. WE WILL BE PRESIDENTS TOGETHER.
Fogel you took the words right out of my mouth.

"Vote: DragonFogel

That guy is clearly up to no good."
TimeothyHour Wrote:VOTE: WOFFLES BECAUSE YOU VOTED FOR ME. WE WILL BE PRESIDENTS TOGETHER.

GAME OF THRONES GOOD ENDING!!!

Seriously though what's up Fogel? Selfvoting in RVS always pings some scumbells with me. It's as if you don't want to step on any toes so "ha ha silly me voting for myself."

Then again there's a fair chance you're town and just felt like doing something silly, so I don't even warrant it a Fos. I do want to look out for Ix though, for what seems to be exactly a contentless bandwagon.

Contemplative "hmm"s for everyone!
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Woffles Wrote:Seriously though what's up Fogel? Selfvoting in RVS always pings some scumbells with me. It's as if you don't want to step on any toes so "ha ha silly me voting for myself."

Leave Fogel alone! He saw an opportunity to make a joke and did. You just get too offended easily. You're probably sitting high on your horse made of 24k marble right now, listening to Justin Beiber. Changing my vote to Woffles, because she's a big meanface and that's as good a reason as any.

EDIT: Pronouns.
Lynch: Solaris for trying to hinder discussion with his vote threat.

Oh wait I was ninja'd.

What is even the DEAL with you chwoka??
2 Votes...! What a bandwagon! All aboard the Fogelwagon guys!

Doip

In other news:

"Changing my vote to Woffles, because she's a big meanface and that's as good a reason as any."