SpoilerShow
RE: SCP-MAFIA - Poisons Picked (Please confirm) 21/21
konferm
con-farm
Confirming here too!
Okay I'm waiting on one person to confirm but I'mma start on getting this going and if they don't show up before day's over, I'll replace them. Gimme a shout if you're up for being a replacement.
According to Pvt. █████, yesterday, D-22101, Granolaman, was yelling all about some group of subjects who were banding together to form some sort of group they're called the M████ A██ F█████ I████ A███████. The group of D-Class subjects as a whole have been simply using the acronym MAFIA. He didn't say who was a part of this group (other than himself) but he did say something about [DATA EXPUNGED]. Naturally, panic started to spread around the Compound. Understandably so, as [DATA EXPUNGED] could easily cause an XK-Class End Of The World Scenario. Even D-22101 was expressing concern about being a part of this plan.

After a meeting, which Pvt. █████ could not actually discern what was being said, the Subjects in the Compound came to a conclusion: Destroy the MAFIA. Other than D-22101, it didn't seem likely that any other members were likely to come out and say who they were, and it seemed the MAFIA would do what they could to destroy everybody else, so in what was explained as "The most rational option", the Compound would come together every day to vote on who should be executed. Discussion is, of course, the best way to determine who is planning this horrible misdeed. Some of them seemed to in fact, actually believe this.

When night fell (Pvt. █████ says he was unsure how he knew it was night, it was just a feeling), all of the subjects seperated and claimed a containment chamber to call their "home" while at the Compound.

The events of the night, and all future nights, will be classified until Event MAFIA-█ has concluded.

In the "morning", the Compound subjects awoke, and most of them "seemed to be hiding something." What wasn't hidden, however, was the corpse of D-22101, Granolaman, stabbed in the back several times next to a large vending machine. Attached to his corpse was a hastily scrawled note, labelled "Let this be a warning."

D-22101 was Granolaman, the eccentric and murderous very temporary CEO of Quaker Oats. Of course, once it was found out he made his way there through mostly murder, he was locked up. Once it was found out that he was using SCP-███ to assist in those murders, he was mysteriously "killed in an accident" and brought in as a D-Class Subject for the SCP Foundation.

[Image: 261.jpg]

He had possession of SCP-261, a Vending Machine that spits out damn near anything.
SCP-261 takes Japanese currency of any sort, and depending on how much is put in, and whether or not it's plugged in at the time, will return usually edible goods.
He was a member of the MAFIA, but you all knew that.

As it turns out, The Vending Machine still works.
If you have any money, feel free to use it. Mention if you want to plug it in or have it unplugged, how much money you'd like to put in, and (if applicable), the condition of the money you're putting in to the machine. And don't forget to Bold your action. It won't count as a day-stopping activation, if multiple requests get piled up, they'll be dealt with in like one full batch.

Other than that, DAY ONE START.
With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to hard lynch, and 6 to soft lynch.
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 1 - Vending Murder 20/21
So a glance at the player list suggests Wiwaxia is a bunch of question marks.

Everything I know about mafia and SCPs tells me this can only end terribly if we allow them to live.

Vote: The Question Marks
I'm not buying the fact that granola's dead. vote: granolaman.

Speaking of not buying things, unplug: vending machine. We all need to settle down here.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
You realize the damn thing still works unplugged, right?

Speaking of which, I'm gonna put 50 imaginary yen in it (leaving it unplugged).
Vote: Vending Machine
why would Granola be dead was there a nightstart or something

also the vending machine is evil and must die Vote: Vending Machine

...wait is the mafia town, and town mafia flavorwise
Hahahahahahahahaha

Ok Vote: Red
VOTE: RED well

weeelllllllllll

well.
The vending machine might be useful so Vote: Red.
Oh yeah, Wiwaxia. Right!

Wiwaxia does what seems to just be miming putting money into SCP-261.

After a moment of waiting, you can hear a small thunk in the recieving tray. A quick examination reveals nothing there, but after a more careful inspection, an.. invisible packaging can be found. Ouch! You poke your finger! The bag's got a hole poked in it, and the texture of whatever's inside is sugary. And pointy.

SCP-261 has dispensed a small bag of Imaginary Candy Caltrops.
Also I could do some early votals, just for fun.

The ?????? are Wiwaxia, I think. I was having a bit of trouble remembering the playerlist earlier when that happened. I'll fix it later.

Wiwaxia: 1 (Dragon Fogel)
Granolaman's Corpse: 1 (Garuru)
The Vending Machine Itself: 2 (Mirdini, Red709)
Red709: 3 (Schazer, soundlyParanoid, Wiwaxia)

With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to hard lynch, and 6 to soft lynch.
seriously

you're lynching me for joking about a vending machine's death
also I'm just trying to make sense of how at d1 start it could be even sort of possible in a clusterfuck that scum dies before the game even started

meh
also does anyone want a token to an arcade in akihabara
I'm gonna plug in the machine, and put five hundred newly minted yen into the machine! Yay!

Yeah I'm doing this. Let's see what happens. Also, yay!