This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
For a while I worked four 10 hour days as opposed to five 8 hour days and tbh I really miss it. It sounds like we might split the night shift after this year's holiday rumpus so I'm looking forward to three day weekends once again!! 0:
while I like my job and all I am ridiculously bad at managing my free time and always have been. This two days off a week thing is takin' its toll. How I did it in highschool I have no idea
People should work four 8-hour days. Or something else, maybe even that's less.
There's nothing special or magical about 40 hours/week. It's just the number that happens to be popular right now.
Also, jobs are stupid.
If you guys wanted to know the answer to the thousand-year-old question of if a man can live without internet (As put forth by the ancient-order-of-tibetan-monks.tumblr.com), the answer is I'm superdead and ghosts started existing in 2002.

But right now I'm haunting a friend's pad so doing the reboot casper game
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/youngcultistgame

This is the blog for my game I'm making for real its happening
You must be registered to view this content.
Woah I thought you just got bored of us

Do ghosts get cool powers or does it suck as much as the preafterlife?
If I post from mobile it makes the text size of any posts I make appear tiny to me. I look so small and quiet next to posts in my bold-default fault

It's pretty hilarious, I kind of love it
I have very slow, shitty data on mobile in my location and my phone is a basic so its not like I'm getting hyperdrive out of it. Plus its corporeal and I am anything but as a ghost.

So I might try to post from mobile a few times but more likely I'm just gonna be absent until I'm laying down ghost noise up in a lifey's crib.

As for ghost powers, not yet. We are lobbying Ghost Congress to dole them out, but Ghosts follow the AMERICAN POLITICAL SYSTEM and so nobody has been a ghost long enough to pass the age requirements to even be a Ghost Representative. We're all Ghost Pages right now, and so congressional hearings are literally non-existent, as opposed to the more common "effectively non-existent".

Strange happenings in the neighborhood at 1am:

The convenience store stops stocking some of the heated food compartments, and turns the lights in their fridges off. It makes sense that they do this but against the normality of convenience stores always being open and (barring season variations in stock) consistent, it's kind of spooky.
It smells like an armpit when I leave the house, but not on the way home.
The stars are visible above but haze/cloud obscures them along all the horizons. The cloud to the north is notably red in color.
I have no idea where the fuck the moon's gone. It was full one week ago.
Halloween-packaged food is out in stores, has been for a couple weeks now. I'm more likely to find something "purple"-flavoured than pumpkin-flavoured.
My apartment block is is tucked behind an office building with an adjoining warehouse. From the warehouse, faint classical music can be heard.
A gecko on my window just did a wicked sick freefall, caught a sizeable moth, and manage to regain its footing.
So... I guess I'm the new guy, so... I recently started my art course, which is cool! I'm gonna have to take up media studies too if I want to do animation properly, but woo! (I don't wanna grow up... ;m;)

So happy to have solved the homeless crisis.

Good to know! I may ask some tips when I get to work on my forum adventure. But I may also avoid doing so, I tend to sound like a broken record talking about that sorta stuff. "Bluh, my stuff is bad" "Bluh, what should I do?" "Bluh bluh bluh, I'm dracula now."
Truly, we are all Dracula now.
Everyone is afraid of Dracula.
Dracula is afraid only of me.

Therefore, I am Dracula.
You mean the Dracula most afraid of Dracula is Dracula.
Chocula is afraid of Booberry tho, this is an important distinction that we need to nail down before moving any further with Dracula documentation.

(09-26-2016, 12:32 PM)bunnyInnocence Wrote: »So... I guess I'm the new guy, so... I recently started my art course, which is cool! I'm gonna have to take up media studies too if I want to do animation properly, but woo! (I don't wanna grow up... ;m;)

If you have any media studies questions, I'm your individual :3
Hey an animator! I'm one too, been workin' for nearly 3 months now
Today I learned that chocolate cashew milk goes reasonably well with black tea.
But not terrifically well.
let's play a game called 'can solekii manage to be even slightly productive at work today while still sick and kinda dizzy' hoo boy my head is swimming
Did.... did I fever dream btp making a teacherchat thread
I was gonna lmao at the fact Mitch threw a shitfit over some other teachers letting their students make presentations on world heritage sites that weren't in Japan, which was her poorly-communicated intention with this execise, but on the most git gud scrub tier casual of casual glances saw we didn't have a Snacktioned Threade for it