WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D2: ONE DEATH??? IMPOSSIBLE
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

HERE'S A REMINDER YOU BUTTS TO MAKE MOD'S LIFE EASIER YOU GOTTA BOLD YOUR VOTES, YES, BUT MAKE SURE THAT THE ACTUAL VOTE IS LIKE

Vote: MalkyTop

WITH THE ~~EXACT~~ USERNAME AND SHIT CAPITALIZATION (or lack of) AND EVERYTHING.

OTHERWISE WE GET THINGS LIKE ONE VOTE FOR 'SEASTORMJT' AND ONE VOTE FOR 'SEASTORM'

we don't want that.
Originally posted on MSPA by absoluteCertainty.

i dunno tea maybe the other kill went to THE GUY WHO DIED
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

Hello, this is a sick co-mod, I have no idea what's going on.

Luckily, since I'm just modding and not playing, I don't need to!
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

GET OUTTA HERE FOGEL THIS IS MY MAFIA.
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

You're just mad because I haven't given you any of my Mod Points.
Originally posted on MSPA by crepuscularDissembler.

what the fuck why are we killing Solaris
that's as terrible as it is not resulting in the death of seastorm or Tea
Luneix doesn't look great sitting on that either
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

+Half the town points seedy

Now can you tell me why exactly Lun?
Originally posted on MSPA by Luneix.

Wait, is that a question for me or seedy, Pala?

Question for seedy obviously.

Unless you have a split personality that thinks you're scum on Solaris [img]images/smilies/apple.gif[/img]

Seriously though Nam is a good person to kill based on going after things that aren't 'being silly' or 'not being around'.
Originally posted on MSPA by Luneix.

Well, yeah of course, I'm Pilot's third alterego [img]images/smilies/mspa_face.gif[/img]
Although yeah, I haven't really got around to investigating Nam - he seemed sorta sus' on the first day, but then that got overshadowed by the whole Tea/Guy/Visceral debacle.
I'll look into it more when I get home from school.
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

Tea, your list is....missing a lot of red (orange?). Everybody can't be town.
Originally posted on MSPA by curiousCat.

Vote: seastormjt
Originally posted on MSPA by seastormjt.

SpoilerShow

I picked Luneix because Traditional Votal Analysis

Quote:Solaris (6): curiousCat, Luneix, TehPilot, A Killer Cuppa Tea, Palamedes, konec0
I feel ok about cat and Pilot but more iffy about Lulu? so yeah
I don't really do votals usually or get them very well but they seem to work pretty nicely so I viddyed the Solaris wagon with 'em in mind
do agree that Namboto is weird

seastorm where are you

seastorm seastorm seastorm seastorm
seastorm seastorm seastorm seastorm seastorm seastorm seastorm
[Image: komaeda29.png]

seastorm

Read above you seedy.

Moreover, where is everyone else? Methinks Tea is right and scum are just trying to get out of lynches by relying on the silliness/afkiness of the game.
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

i think that tea is an obliterator trying to get flavor claims out of people and that is why he is asking what people are

Palamedes Wrote:Methinks Tea is right and scum are just trying to get out of lynches by relying on the silliness/afkiness of the game.
this page started with two co-mods arguing over some bullshit
the only reason why i still am voting tea is because he was the one who fucking started with the notion that this was a game to played
it isnt
it is a game to be experienced

get hyped

[Image: hWoeh.png]
Originally posted on MSPA by anacreon.

if an obliterator is a thing i am probably going to be kept alive to be food since my pants for the most part are gone.
Originally posted on MSPA by konec0.

sorry for tapering off activity-wise as of late, school and Other Things have started to pick up

anyway.

Re: Solaris: Behavior is classified under no idea what the hell he's doing, lyncher or not. Either way, I don't find it very helpful.

Para has a new quirk. I'm not sure if I like that.

Paranoia Wrote:Process konec0: Assuming Process Tea also becomes confirmed Clean, who are your top picks as infected? What if Process Tea is infected?
okay this is going to be off the top of my head

town!Tea: Namboto, possibly you. This is w.r.t Tea wagon yesterday. Cat, w.r.t. today's alleged shootin, but that could really... kinda go either way.
scum!Tea: Pilot; scumdriver a possibility. Palamedes.

On either side, don't like Solaris much.

Seastorm and Mirdini's absences are indeed disturbing.
Also, Schazer.

could you guys like get in here and like... talk

Solarisgepi don't you dare metronome
Originally posted on MSPA by Paranoia.

konec0 Wrote:Re: Solaris: Behavior is classified under no idea what the hell he's doing, lyncher or not. Either way, I don't find it very helpful.

Para has a new quirk. I'm not sure if I like that.

okay this is going to be off the top of my head

town!Tea: Namboto, possibly you. This is w.r.t Tea wagon yesterday. Cat, w.r.t. today's alleged shootin, but that could really... kinda go either way.
scum!Tea: Pilot; scumdriver a possibility. Palamedes.
<span style="font-family: system">First off I would like to point out a few things, Process Bosscat.

Process Solaris' feelings regarding this game are somewhat understandable I find. He joined this simulation, as I did, under the promise of Player Insanity and people being Fun. I do not find the fun levels in this thread acceptable.

What has happened instead is we got embroiled in a very, very long simulation of male-said-female-said.

This was not the promised Simulation, which was one that was designed to be somewhat ridiculous. So Forgive me if I am even less enthused with Process Tea's handling of this situation, apart from the fact he is setting off every alarm in my virus scanner and is attempting to "coast" off his "clear".

He has not said an Iota of Meaningful Simulation Related content today that was not based around defending that "clear". All Tehpilot has done today has claimed his function to have "cleared" Process Tea. First by vaguely alluding to Process Tea being "clear", and then when slightly pressured to claim nothing of the sort to "clear" him, and then to deflect upon Solaris.

It makes me particularly unenthused with both of them as Process TehPilot was a top pick for infected for me yesterday, and Process Tea has been going out of his way of actually doing anything relating to "scumhunting". he has thrown out a weak readlist with barely any justification for his thought process.

Analysis also suggests that if One is scum, the other is due to how Sanzh exited the Tea Wagon yesterday. It did not ring as him genuinely wanting to lynch tea or thinking tea is scum. Therefore I theorize it is 99.9%* chance that these two are coaligned infected. If either are infected, Solaris Infection Chance drops significantly.

Signs point to relying on processor functions to determine system functionality is laughably inadequate at best apart from functions that deliver accurate information upon scanning a process. Analysis further suggests post content top factor in identifying infected processes.

I am also unenthused with you regarding your decided distaste regarding the deletion protocol on tea and those who are expressing doubts about him, because as far as I can tell you are not basing it on any particular action of his. There is also the matter of you joining the deletion protocol for Process Visceral despite expressing doubts about it as well. Would you perhaps be able to explain these feelings to me more clearly? Without me having to point a Smileaser, the number one brand name in smile inducing lasers, proven to increase Fun by 50%?

*chance may have some margin of error. Unkown at this time. Currently performing calculations.

Time until calculations are done: January 29, 2143 A.D. Thank you and have a nice day cycccccycccycclllcccy-</span>

crepuscularDissembler Wrote:Votal Analysis
<span style="font-family: impact">
HELLO, CITIZEN.

May I ask what you are doing.</span>

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, seedy's in troubleeeeeeeeee

it should be pretty clear what I attempted
I dunno if I was successful
although you really raise good points about Pilot hmmu
but idk if his claim makes sense as scum? I mean, putting the fact that they have a busdriver out there to save a doomed-ish teammate...I guess maybe if they thought the claim would go over better
Pilot DOES know how powerful a scum busdriver can be

go away Pala I don't need your sass

unvote I guess, I don't want to awaylynch /_\

p.s. malky I was in a call with Solaris and he said "fuck you malky" and Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm teeeeeeeeelliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

NO I DIDNT SAY THAT
IT IS A LIE
SEEDY IS A LIARRRRRRRRRR

Man you guys you guys.

I don't even know what to do with all of this anymore.

Solaris you win, I conceed to your antics (but still want Nam or Tea/Pilot dead at some point I guess).

good now lets make out so that malky doesnt recognize me

Alright sounds good.

After that can we maybe stab someone? You know how I need me a sweet group murder before I can get off to bed.

P.S. seedy I expect so much more from you where is your vote on someone? (cough cough Namboto or PiloTea, make your stand.)