Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Night 8: 100 Percent Response Rate
ebwop: aw crap. I was on the wrong page there
SpoilerShow
"A reminder: The Will Smith corporation does not approve of people wandering the halls at night, unless they have been provided with company-approved energy drinks."

"Any further violations will be severely punished."
Whoops! I forgot to make an announcement at day end.

As the day's meeting concluded, Chwoka's corpse was stabbed.

My apologies for missing this.
All night actions are in.

I will start the new day on Monday in case anyone wants to change their mind.
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 9: The Ends of the Earth
"The Will Smith Corporation apologizes for the delay in opening today's meeting. To compensate, we will allow more time to come to a consensus."

The sudden announcement wakes everyone up. Well, everyone except earthexe.

Looks like he's not waking up ever again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/U4G/comments/37..._one_more/
Viempth Wrote:You swore to FUCKING GOD that if ONE MORE THING went wrong you'd KICK A FUCKING DRAGON IN THE TEETH, that you'd PUNCH THE FUCKING POPE, that you'd FUCKING PUNT THE FUCKING MOON INTO THE *FUCKING *SUN
Well. One more thing went wrong. Guess it's time to do all that. Somehow.

Earthexe was sick and tired of this whole thing. Being recruited into a conspiracy he didn't even understand, being pulled into this shareholder meeting... he'd just plain had enough.

So he was going to follow through on his ridiculous vow to do, well, everything you see in that quote there.

Each night, earthexe could do one of three actions:
  • Kick in the teeth: this would prevent the target from voting the next day, as they wouldn't be able to properly express their vote.
  • Punch in the face: this would reveal the target's alignment to earthexe as he got a good look at their face before punching it.
  • Punt into the sun: this would remove the target from the game for one night. Outside of some weird special cases, no actions would work on them and their action wouldn't work either.

Naturally, earthexe's goals were to kick a dragon in the teeth, punch the pope in the face, and punt the moon into the sun. He would win if he did all of these.

He was aligned with the conspiracy.

"The Will Smith Corporation is pleased with your progress, however accidental, in rooting out the conspiracy. We hope you will continue this pattern of success in today's meeting."

Livelist:
-qwerx3
-Ixcaliber
-AgentBlue
-Shredded
-Kíeros
-Sruixan
-Kaynato

With seven alive, it takes four to lynch. There is no more soft lynch.

Due to the late start, day has been extended. Day will end at midnight on Sunday, December 18th. Assuming nobody gets lynched before then.
I'm just going to take a completely wild guess that last night, Shredded targeted Sruixan and Sruixan targeted earthexe.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
You must be registered to view this content.
I have all the data I need now.

vote: qwerx3
The Votes Are In

qwerx3 - 1 (qwerx3)
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 5: Potential Merger Opportunities?
[Image: 054.png]
You must be registered to view this content.
Before I am lynched, I want to share the following:

Kaynato's WC is to get killed and not lynched. Whether you choose to satisfy this WC is your own personal judgement.
BEFORE WE LYNCH SOMEONE(aka qwerx)

Can we at least let everyone speak first?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Attendance

-qwerx3 ✔
-Ixcaliber
-AgentBlue
-Shredded ✔
-Kíeros ✔
-Sruixan ✔
-Kaynato
Please satisfy my win condition - thanks.

vote qwerx3
That's a hammer. Day end will be up when I'm ready to write it.
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Night 9: Letter of Rejection
End-of-day Votes

qwerx3 - 4 (qwerx3, Sruixan, Shredded, Kaynato)

"The Will Smith corporation accepts this majority decision."

And with those words, qwerx3 is ejected into the void.

(08-02-2016, 12:58 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »an adventure in which every suggestion is rejected

qwerx3 didn't know what he was here for, but he did no one thing. He didn't like listening to others.

So what he was going to do was figure out what other people were trying to do, and then try his hardest not to do it.

Due to his contrary nature, qwerx3 could not cast a vote on anyone who already had a vote on them. (I forgot to include this in the role description and gave qwerx a choice whether to accept it or not when I realized my oversight; he opted to keep it.)

At night, qwerx could select a player and investigate their win condition, and whether or not it was applicable to him.

He would win if he failed seven other players' win conditions that were applicable.

Technically, he was aligned with the town. But what does alignment matter in this game?

Please get your night actions in promptly.
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Night 9: Letter of Rejection
All night actions are in, but I have to run.

New day will start tomorrow, if anyone's having second thoughts about their night action, this is your last chance to get them in.
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up
Dawn comes and... whoa, whoa, whoa, what's with all these bodies everywhere?

No, not the ones that have been lying around since night one, the fresh ones. Geez.

https://www.reddit.com/r/U4G/comments/37...g_to_be_a/
Xindaris Wrote:An adventure which is pretending to be a let's play of a SNES-retro-style game adaptation of Godel, Escher, Bach.
Kieros was LPing that old classic SNES game, Godel, Escher, Bach. You all remember that one fondly.

The first night, she would get halfway through the game. The second night, she would get another quarter of the way through. The third night, another eighth of the way and so on.

Of course, it would be very hard to finish the game that way. But Kieros had a trick up her sleeve - a co-commentator! She'd stick a headset on someone and casually work questions about their night activities into the commentary, learning their night action. And if they were roleblocked, she'd hear about it and the resulting hilarious hijinx would drive her to progress ever so slightly further.

She was not aligned with the company or the conspiracy. She would win if she made it through the game.

(07-18-2016, 05:08 AM)Loather Wrote: »that one came to me in a dream you gotta use it

Sruixan was a dreamer. He could pick one person and dream about them.

This would give him a one-shot action he would have to use the next day. The action would be based on the player's ability, but might not be exactly the same as the night action if it didn't make sense when used during the day.

Sruixan's true dream was finding the moon, not that he knew how he could do that. But he would win if he did.

(05-30-2016, 11:30 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »You are a robot, that runs on love! But you aren't really sure what that is... you've always had a human taking care of you but now that they've expired you must search for a new source of love, before it's too late!

Shredded was a robot who runs on love... wait, didn't we have one of these already?

Well, apparently, Shredded was ANOTHER robot who runs on love. But rather than trying to spread love with hugs, Shredded was trying to get her hands on love any way she could.

Each night, Shredded could pick one player and steal their love. This would fill them with rage, turning their night action into a kill.

And Paper's desperate hunt for love was fueled by a desire so strong it may linger on after her death...

Shredded was a conspirator. She would win if she learned the true meaning of love, somehow.

The intercom crackles.

"Hey, good news! Our internal audits suggest that the conspiracy has been vanquished! Somehow, despite none of you ever voting to take the shares from a conspirator, you got rid of them all anyways. Good work!"

There's a brief pause.

"Oh. But we've got bad news, too. Seems there's, um, some other problem in the spreadsheets? Basically, someone still alive has intentions that are incompatible with company interests. Please attempt to clean that business up before we can let you go."

And so the ordeal continues...

Livelist:
-Ixcaliber
-AgentBlue
-Kaynato

There is currently no deadline for day end. However, taking too long in deciding on a lynch vote may cause the company to get upset.

It takes two votes to lynch.
Hey, uh. So, some of you have kill actions, right?

Mind leaving that for tonight? Thanks.
"In case it was not clear: The Will Smith Corporation is quite heavily invested in a shareholder vote happening today. Please bear this in mind."
[Image: zKUdIrO.png]
[Image: WSDS9F0.png]
[Image: bNWyiLm.png]
Vote: Ixcaliber

Yeah, that's...
Um.

Well. Um.

Um.

This is, um.