ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 7: Please Prepare Your Weekly Status Reports
Maybe the roleblocker found the sole remaining mafia. But lynching them would be counter to their WC.
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 7: Please Prepare Your Weekly Status Reports
[Image: 036.png]
So. What now.

Do we just attempt to verify the experiment of bloodlessness?
This is a vote for such an experiment. vote: nolynch
That's A Vote All Right

No Lynch - 1 (qwerx3)
You must be registered to view this content.
Maybe I Shouldn't Have Bothered Making This A Mafia Game

No Lynch - 2 (qwerx3, Shredded)
[Image: 037.png]
Um, um, um, um, um, the, um, the hugs are, um, still going around... um, does this mean, um, there are, um, basically no actions now forever? Because, um, that makes, um, this kind of, um, um, um, this isn't, um, oh dear, um.
nolynch
Going Nowhere Slowly

No Lynch - 3 (qwerx3, Shredded, Kaynato)
[Image: XXhICh6.png]
(11-22-2016, 09:40 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »[Image: XXhICh6.png]

Ah yes. I concur.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
[Image: 038.png]

[Image: 039.png]
Just want to say this before night: if someone dies N7, either AgentBlue or Kaynato is a killer role.
The converse is not necessarily true. The continued nokill situation is not a proof of innocence of those two.
Day ends in roughly 22 hours.
hey, i just got here and i'm not going to read the thread. lynch no lynch
(11-23-2016, 08:33 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »The converse is not necessarily true. The continued nokill situation is not a proof of innocence of those two.
I know the converse is false. Kaynato is a killing role.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
We Might Make This Official

No Lynch - 4 (qwerx3, Shredded, Kaynato, Chwoka)
I guess I should also note that either/or is not necessarily exclusive

Also, does Chwoka not have a vote?
No, I just quoted the last vote post and forgot to change the number.

Fixed now.
Since we're all sitting around and doing nothing, can I at least get some help lynching all these fucking corpses in the bathroom? I would really appreciate it.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Oh whoops, day was supposed to end last night but I forgot.

Okay, you've got until midnight tonight to settle up any business.

Votes Are Things That Happen

No Lynch - 4 (qwerx3, Shredded, Kaynato, Chwoka)
The corpses 1 (earthexe)

5 to lynch, there is no more soft lynch.
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Night 7: We Apologize For the Delay
Oh hey it's after midnight.

Day ends, no one is lynched. Please get your night actions in promptly everyone.