Post making contest 3.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 3.0
RE: Post making contest
##
Aaa'aa aaa aaaaaaaa aaaa a aaaa aaa aaaa aaa. Aa aa a aaaaaa aaaa, aabb bb bbb bbbbbbb, bbb B bbbbb bbb bbbbbbb bb bb bbbbb bbcccc cc cccccc cccccc ccc ccccc ccccc. Ccc cccc cd dddd: dddd dddd ddddd dddd ddddd ddd dddddd deee eee! Ee eeee, eeee ee eee eeee eeee eeee ee ffffff, fff ff fff f fffffff ffffff ff fffggg, ggg gggggg ggggggggg ggg'g gg gggg gh hhhh hhhh hhh hhhh hh hhhhhhh hhhh iiii. Iii'ii iii iiii ii iiiii i jjjjjj jjjjjj jjjjj jj! jjj K kkkkkkk kk kkk, kkk K kkkkkll llll lllllll lmmm mmmm mmm mmmn nnnnnnnn nnn ooooo, oo ooo oppppp pp. Ppp pqqqq qqq, qqq Rrr rrrrr sss Ssss Ttttuu Uvvvwwx.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
(06-14-2016, 12:41 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Okay, but this post clearly passes all five rules.

No!! It passes rule 3, 4, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 12:41 AM)Schazer Wrote: »#relateable

This post passes rules 2, 3, 4, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 12:41 AM)Schazer Wrote: »#ladycrimes

This post passes rules 2, 3, 4, and 5 and I would like to know more.

(06-14-2016, 12:42 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »##

This post passes rules 2 and 5.

(06-14-2016, 12:43 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »Aaa'aa aaa aaaaaaaa aaaa a aaaa aaa aaaa aaa. Aa aa a aaaaaa aaaa, aabb bb bbb bbbbbbb, bbb B bbbbb bbb bbbbbbb bb bb bbbbb bbcccc cc cccccc cccccc ccc ccccc ccccc. Ccc cccc cd dddd: dddd dddd ddddd dddd ddddd ddd dddddd deee eee! Ee eeee, eeee ee eee eeee eeee eeee ee ffffff, fff ff fff f fffffff ffffff ff fffggg, ggg gggggg ggggggggg ggg'g gg gggg gh hhhh hhhh hhh hhhh hh hhhhhhh hhhh iiii. Iii'ii iii iiii ii iiiii i jjjjjj jjjjjj jjjjj jj! jjj K kkkkkkk kk kkk, kkk K kkkkkll llll lllllll lmmm mmmm mmm mmmn nnnnnnnn nnn ooooo, oo ooo oppppp pp. Ppp pqqqq qqq, qqq Rrr rrrrr sss Ssss Ttttuu Uvvvwwx.

This post passes rule 3.
I can't believe you guys are making this the longest thread
I have just come back from the future, and I bring ye all good news. Thank god we are all going to have beaten the evil of the posting contest forever. Or should I say Forever?

THANK YOU ALL AND GOOD NIGHT!
Okay, I've definitely got it now, this post must pass all five rules.
kieros tell us what rule 1 is please
(06-14-2016, 12:51 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »I can't believe you guys are making this the longest thread

Dattebayo! This post passes rules 3, 4, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 12:52 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »I have just come back from the future, and I bring ye all good news. Thank god we are all going to have beaten the evil of the posting contest forever. Or should I say Forever?

THANK YOU ALL AND GOOD NIGHT!

This post passes rule 5.

(06-14-2016, 12:53 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Okay, I've definitely got it now, this post must pass all five rules.

I don't think you have it at all!!! This post passes rules 3, 4, and 5.

(06-14-2016, 12:55 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »kieros tell us what rule 1 is please

This post passes rules 3, 4, and 5.
This is a post that I am posting here in the Post Making Contest. My dear hope is that this post I am posting will pass a rule, the rule that I hope it will pass is rule one. Rule one thus far has proved difficult to pass and we have had difficulty in passing the rule known as rule one. Perhaps this post that I am posting might contain some attribute that allows it to pass rule one, which thus far has been the most difficult rule to pass. Learning what the attribute that allows a post to pass rule one would be beneficial because rule one has been a difficult rule to pass, and only one post made in the Post Making Contest has passed rule one in this particular round. Other rules have been passed upon multiple occasions; that is rules that are not rule one. Thus we can determine that rule one is the most difficult rule to pass. This is why I hope so fervently that my post will pass that specific rule and why I might disdain the passing of other, less difficult rules such as rules two, three, four and five. If I don't pass rule one in this post however, it will not be a surprise because rule one has been the most difficult rule to pass in this round, but not perhaps the most difficult rule to pass of all time. I don't know what rule that would be, and well, i'm only really interested in rule one of this round at this particular point in time. At another time I was interested in other posts and other rules but this point in time is dedicated strictly to rule one; aka the most difficult rule in this round.
#Msdemeanors
(06-14-2016, 01:06 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »This is a post that I am posting here in the Post Making Contest. My dear hope is that this post I am posting will pass a rule, the rule that I hope it will pass is rule one. Rule one thus far has proved difficult to pass and we have had difficulty in passing the rule known as rule one. Perhaps this post that I am posting might contain some attribute that allows it to pass rule one, which thus far has been the most difficult rule to pass. Learning what the attribute that allows a post to pass rule one would be beneficial because rule one has been a difficult rule to pass, and only one post made in the Post Making Contest has passed rule one in this particular round. Other rules have been passed upon multiple occasions; that is rules that are not rule one. Thus we can determine that rule one is the most difficult rule to pass. This is why I hope so fervently that my post will pass that specific rule and why I might disdain the passing of other, less difficult rules such as rules two, three, four and five. If I don't pass rule one in this post however, it will not be a surprise because rule one has been the most difficult rule to pass in this round, but not perhaps the most difficult rule to pass of all time. I don't know what rule that would be, and well, i'm only really interested in rule one of this round at this particular point in time. At another time I was interested in other posts and other rules but this point in time is dedicated strictly to rule one; aka the most difficult rule in this round.

This post passes no rules!

(06-14-2016, 01:09 AM)Schazer Wrote: »#Msdemeanors

Thanks, Schazer. This post passes rules 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Rule one sure is difficult.
You know, I knew I forgot to do something while I was in the future. I am so sorry for that mistake. I'll try to be more vigilant the next time I find myself hurtled through the vast expanses of space-time, screaming for my life at the horrors that I witnessed. Because existential torture from seeing all the changes that happened to the world in the next... four days. Unless if this changes history, but I'm sure that I'd show up and tell myself that was happening.
fremp
(06-14-2016, 01:12 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Rule one sure is difficult.

(06-14-2016, 01:15 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »
You know, I knew I forgot to do something while I was in the future. I am so sorry for that mistake. I'll try to be more vigilant the next time I find myself hurtled through the vast expanses of space-time, screaming for my life at the horrors that I witnessed. Because existential torture from seeing all the changes that happened to the world in the next... four days. Unless if this changes history, but I'm sure that I'd show up and tell myself that was happening.

This post passes no rules!

(06-14-2016, 01:17 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »fremp

one
(06-14-2016, 01:21 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »one

Hello, Akumu!! How are you doing today?
(06-14-2016, 01:25 AM)TangledAlmond Wrote: »Hello, Akumu!! How are you doing today?

I'm doing okay!!! This post passes rules 3 and 5.
#gotyourbackAks
Aks was 100% willing to let me post numbers indefinitely just so you know the kind of person you are sticking up for.
thisisapostwhereijusthitlettersuntilitwastoolongfortwitteritisntyetsoherearesomemorewordsletsseewhathappenswhenigooverthelimitbyoneletterhere
(06-14-2016, 01:37 AM)Schazer Wrote: »#gotyourbackAks

(06-14-2016, 01:40 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Aks was 100% willing to let me post numbers indefinitely just so you know the kind of person you are sticking up for.

(06-14-2016, 01:44 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »thisisapostwhereijusthitlettersuntilitwastoolongfortwitteritisntyetsoherearesomemorewordsletsseewhathappenswhenigooverthelimitbyoneletterhere

This post passes rules 2, 3, and 4.
#rulestwothroughfiveareascam
thisisapostwhereijusthitlettersuntilitwastoolongfortwitteritisntyetsoh