We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
I liked sims 3 but i keep coming back to sims 2... Although these days i mostly use it as a home design tool for drawing stuff? I have every expansion and there were a bunch that gave random house objects so you can actually design things to have a realistic amount of clutter

Anyway my current obsession is Stardew Valley? Please play it, friends
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
I quite like the Sims 3, but at this point you're better off installing from disk, never patching, and modding the shit out of it.
i beat the throne 2 in nuclear throne finally.
hey there's this NEW computer videogame called Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight for the PC that was just released just a couple of days ago.

it's pretty cool and I guess if you like really cute things and challenging action platformers then you should probably play this game??

so, yea, check it out and stuff, ya dig?
trine has. so many puzzles. so many. I'm not usually a fan of puzzles but these were a-okay. c:

have not finished game after 40 hours pls halp

also good news i have maybe probably quit dota 2

maybe probably??????

gone a full... week(??) 9 days without so much as opening the client. actually got an assignment done, but not w/o badgering from my siblings. i can actually write well. It's coming back to me. My dota coma is over.

apparently not
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
SpoilerShow
jac led my fc to victory in what used to be the hardest raid for hardcore gamers before we could go in with more than double the strength that it was made for it was hype
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
Important footnote to Sanzh's post: Before we all agreed to rename our regions FOR WORLD PEACE AND ART, "Sharpest" was called Loser City because I beseiged that fuckin thing for five turns straight and couldn't rout the bastards because of a stupid peninsula and my dearth of ranged units
I've started playing league of legends again and people are really friendly now. Bless.

Also, they got rid of mana potions like why my main Ahri the nine-tailed cat witch needs that stuff.

But if anyone else plays and would like an ally to play with, you know where I am. (My In-game name is Reyweld.)
Sig:
SpoilerShow
About what skill level are you at? I love to play league, but most players in this community are well above my rank, which can be kind of a bummer to play with sometimes.
I am low to middle skill.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Woo! Same
I gave up on League after I realized I'll never win a match from the Purple side. My camera skills are so bad I need to stay attached to my champion and the isometric viewpoint puts purple at such a disadvantage in that respect.
(03-28-2016, 04:44 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Important footnote to Sanzh's post: Before we all agreed to rename our regions FOR WORLD PEACE AND ART, "Sharpest" was called Loser City because I beseiged that fuckin thing for five turns straight and couldn't rout the bastards because of a stupid peninsula and my dearth of ranged units

i talked shit the entire time too

plus everyone agreed that you were just like george w bush
I finished Ghost Trick

MISSILE IS A GOOD DOG
~◕ w◕~
So, Hyper Light Drifter is out and it's pretty cool from what I've played of it.

For those I haven't blared this at before, my good friend Selward got hired to animate for it, so I'm pretty excited that the game is out and people can appreciate his efforts.
jac tells me its the dark souls of games that hes played that came out recently

i have yet to play it but i have no reason to disbelieve that it is the dark souls of games that have been recently released and we have played
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
the bosses are hard :(
also so are some of the non-boss rooms
I'm playing through EarthBound for the umpteenth time because I'm contractually obligated to play it on every system it gets released in English for.

I'm pretty sure this is the longest I've ever searched for the Sword of Kings. Ness is level 81; he went into the Stonehenge Base at level 59. I've managed to get three Brain Food Lunches from the Starmen and a Super Bomb from the Atomic Power Robot, but the sword remains elusive.

To my credit, I have yet to throw my 3DS across the room.
I got Miitomo yesterday, and here are my very official first opinions on it:

Pros:
You can be a furry

Cons:
No Naruto run pose

Overall Score:
7.8/10 Not enough water
I've started playing Awesomenauts again, so if anyone wants to play it with me just hit me up.

(I play Ayla, Yuri, and Voltar)

I really like how getting killing sprees plays music for you, and this is possibly my favourite one!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I finished playing Earthbound a while ago (I know I'm late to the party there) and am currently playing through Mother 3. I love it so far but people sure were right about them sad bits

I also need to get Hyper Light Drifter, though. So goddamned pretty
I recently finished Hyper Light Drifter and I can confirm that it's real pretty.

Also pretty difficult, it took me a long time to get the hang of the dash. It probably didn't help that I started playing Enter The Gungeon (which is also a very good game) at the same time as HLD as both have dodge roll mechanics but different control schemes. (HLD you dodge where your aiming, ETG you dodge in the direction your moving)

It wasn't until I got the dash chain upgrade that I started to really get the hang of it. Dash chaining is real fun.

Also thank you to Mirdini who got me the game when I was feline sad. My sources tell me they are in fact a rad guy?
Hyper Light Drifter is next on my list of games to buy and play? Previous on list is Firewatch, which a friend recommended to me as fine but a bit sad near the end and FAILED TO MENTION THAT I WOULD FEEL LIKE I WAS HAVING A HEART ATTACK CONSTANTLY

Seriously i was so tense the entire time. I'm too paranoid for stalker mysteries. (It was really good though)
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
(04-18-2016, 11:09 AM)Solekii Wrote: »I finished playing Earthbound a while ago (I know I'm late to the party there) and am currently playing through Mother 3. I love it so far but people sure were right about them sad bits

I also need to get Hyper Light Drifter, though. So goddamned pretty

You're playing Mother 3 at a good time; its 10th anniversary is two days from now. I'm keeping up a shred of hope that we hear something about a localization, but I'm not exactly what one would call 'optimistic' about the whole thing.
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]