WAKE UP!
Re: Jub-Jub
>Fall off branch
cyber95 Wrote:WAKE UP!

[Image: 07112.png]

[Image: 07113.png]
Hey, don't think that just because you're turned around means we can't tell you're still sleeping. Come on, you haven't even had breakfast, have you?
> Wake up. You gots jobs to do, adventures to have. At the very least dream that you've having an adventure.
> C'mon! Wake up! You can achieve so many great things!

> Like that branch up top. Let's start with that.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
"Oh look, I am putting a "KICK ME" sign on your back and there's nothing you can do about it.
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.
Hey, is that an attractive member of the opposite gender over there on the next branch?
I don't think that branch can actually support your weight. You look awfully fat. Fatty.
Get up you lazy bastard. You know what they say about early birds. Can't let that damn worm get the drop on you again.
OH SHIT A HAWK HIDE YO SELF
Ixcaliber Wrote:> Wake up. You gots jobs to do, adventures to have. At the very least dream that you've having an adventure.
[Image: 07121.png]

Woffles Wrote:> C'mon! Wake up! You can achieve so many great things!
Aves Wrote:Get up you lazy bastard.
[Image: 07122.png]

Anomaly Wrote:I don't think that branch can actually support your weight. You look awfully fat. Fatty.
[Image: 07123.png]

Niall Wrote:"Oh look, I am putting a "KICK ME" sign on your back and there's nothing you can do about it.
[Image: 07124.png]

XX Wrote:OH SHIT A HAWK HIDE YO SELF
[Image: 07125.png]

[Image: 07126.png]

Dragon Fogel Wrote:Hey, is that an attractive member of the opposite gender over there on the next branch?
[Image: 07127.png]

[Image: 07128.png]
Retrieve sparkles from foliage; present to your new beloved.
>Sing a song! That's what you're supposed to do, right?
> Preen like crazy.
Say,
"CAW CAW CAW? CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW! CAW".
And then wink, that should get any juices movin
Puff those feathers up and do a courtship dance! You do know one, right?
> Hide under box
>Gift box
Godbot Wrote:> Hide under box
AgentBlue Wrote:Gift box
Both! At the same time. This will surely be a witty way of breaking the ice and she will be immediately impressed with your charm. I can see no other possible outcome.
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.