The Grand Revival: Round 3 - St. Masimodo
1. Rosetta the Hedgehog
2. the red scourge
3. Gozen Greytrix
5. Trunder Sunder
6. Sulisha
7. ignanoo
8. that guy
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Re: the grand failer ii
i didn't want to eliminate you but you had idled too much :C I bet this will be awesome though i mean now we know how it works right? C:

Username: Dragon Fogel
Name: The Red Scourge
Race: Magic Human
Colour: this one
Description: The Red Scourge has bright red hair and a really handsome face and is muscular and well built but not like super bulky he's still kind of slender. He wears light armor that looks really cool and has dragons and stuff on it and he also has a scar over his eye that looks really badass.
The Red Scourge is really nice and vows to protect the innocent from harm and is willing to trust people that are also nice but knows if they are bad and wont hesitate to kill them
Items/Abilities: He has a magic sword and a magic staff and a magic gun.
Biography:
username:
name:
descriptin;
items.abaiolties:
biograohy

okay pencils down this is waht i got
Name:Gozen Greytrix
Race:Sixxonian Hedgehog
Color: Aqua Blue
Weapons/Abilities:
The Sixxonian Blade-A sword with a strange aura around it. It can cut though almost anything.

The Matrix: A mysterious power that allows Gozen you manipulate time and space, allowing him to teleport, summon energy, and use special powers
Description: A rather skinny hedgehog with a aqua blue body. His normal clothes are a grey Jacket, a black undershirt, black pants and dark blue shoes.

Biography:
Gozen is part of the Sixxonian Royal Family, and he was connected to the power of the Matrix Emerald. He had two siblings, Ghost and Mira.

As they grew up, only one of them could be the king or queen. Mira didn't take the job, and she became a senator, and a diplomat. Gozen was chosen to be king.

Ghost was so enraged at this fact, he killed his father, stole the matrix emerald, and went on a killing spree.
A epic battle insued, Gozen and Ghost fought to the death, and in the end, Gozen's strategy proved superior for Ghost's insane strength. But Ghost would not stop. Ghost got to the emerald shrine, but Gozen beat him there, being way faster, and took the Sixxonian Blade, and killed Ghost with it's power.

6 months had passed. And Gozen was found as one of the competitors for the tournament. He had trained, and he was ready.

"I've been to hell and back more times than you've been blown up. Mess with me, I'll kick your ass.

Theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2u5uUu3DE[/QUOTE]
Username: Pharmacy
Name: Trunder Sunder
Race: Demon Hunter
Colour: This
Description: She is incredibly badass and has extendo claws that shoot poison. Trunder wears a trenched coat, has a nice hat, and a goatee. He really hates demons and she vowels to hunt every one of them down. Her coat is plated with seal plates and she had horns (big ones). He also has a tail. No one knows why. She is polite and stuff.
Items/Abilities: Shooting-poison, chain sore, claws, sex appeal, she also has guns
Biography: Sunder was a normal girl with happily family. Then demons came and killed his parents and pre form experiments on her. She managed to kill them all and get out a live. Now she must kill every demon and bad guy in this world.
<spoilers>I hope you enjoy.</spoilers>

Username: elpie (from "LP," from "Lord Paradise")
Name: Sullisha Flamewind
Race: Majestrix (see below)
Description: Serenly beautiful by human standards, Sullisha Flamewind none the less is considred hideous by her own kind who consider large breasts and long legs "extraneities;" a life of being taunted and ostracized by Majestrix boys allowed her to turn towards intellectual pursuits instead of making friends or being much of a "social metamorphor" (there are no butterflies on the planet Majesty); she is much smarter than her peers but brooding and not easy to make friends; though Sullisha Flamewind will never show her true feelings to anyone; she is a caring person (*a caring Majestric)but from a "logical" perspective feels she must kill the other contestants to win the battle, or else she will die herself; though this is hard for Sullisha Flamewind because despite her logical extirior she truly cares for her fellow human beings. Long white hair streaked with black and grey skin, Sullisha Flamewind also has icy blue eyes like ice that stare coldly into you and send an icy shiver around your back.
Weapons/Abilities: Aside from being probably much smarter than you're average warrior, Sullisha Flamewind has the two elemental powers from which she takes her name:: one, the fire of planet Majestic is made/adapted for a no-oxigen sky so it burns black and leaves bright green burn marks all over your body; if the fire gets inside you you will explode; though she does not like to do this because it is a barbaric and not a logical way to kill. Two: the wind she summons is very delicate and gives her a siwrling beautiful telekinesis; because of her powers creatures of fire and wind are atrtacted to Sullisha's Flamewind's natural beauty.
Biography:

<spoilers>I'll do the biography when I have time. My life is very hectic right now Whoa so even though, I need the battle to blwo off some steam, I don't always have itme.

<spoilers>Whew! That biogriphy just went on and on and on and <u>on</u> I promise when I'm in the battle I'm worn out from writing that, I won't make textwalls like that, no problem there.

<spoilers> Minion Minion I <do> expect to get in the battle. FrNKLY I SEE MYSELF A LEVEL ABOVE MOST OF THE CMOPETITION. IF I DON'T GET IN I'LL SEE, THERE'S SOMETHING GOING ON HERE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT.

<SPOILERS>SORRY IF THERE ARE NY TYPOS, MY KEYBOrd is fucked! Meloncholy </SPOILERS></spoilers></spoilers>

Fuck FUCK how can I change my post?? Don't let me not make it in because of the spoilers didn't work!!
Elpie Wrote:Fuck FUCK how can I change my post?? Don't let me not make it in because of the spoilers didn't work!!

Oh shit where's the edit button? I don't see an edit button nect to your posts either!

EDIT: OH SHIT OH SHIT I MADE A TYPO ON "NEXT"
Username: MalkyTop
Name:Ignanoo (pronounced Ig-na-nu) (this is also a number) AKA: IGNANOO THE HERO OF IGLOO
Race: Banana
Color: BBURBPLEBERRY
Backstory: Social security contact, I CONCTANCT YOU, SOCIAL SECURITY, HELP ME, HELP ME HELP MEEEE, SAVE ME SOCIAL SECURITY MAN, SAVE ME FROM, MYSELF.

He is a number from heaven, also he is a Heaven King. He went on a King's Quest. He comes from Yonder from the wonder. He was once eaten by a trout.

Description: Ignanoooooo
father of the heavens
father of the sevens
dressed to the nine

His head is a v. He punches bee. Likes eating bottles and bones. He is a friend to all. He is satin satin curtains. His rod is very shapely, curtain rod.

Abilities: Has lines that lead to Death

Theme song: THE INGANOO MARCH.
Username: Mirdini
Name: That Guy
Race: Human
Color: How do I do these color things
Backstory:

Well he's this guy you know.

Description:

He's got cool shades n' shit.

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

"I just have sounds in my head that I have to make up And say It is the osund Of death It whistles through my brain And it sounds like Poldt." Inganoo said.

"fuck that's the sound of death" said Trunder Sunder

"Plkundl" Inganoo replied.

"now we are all going to die" said Trunder Sunder

Then Gozen Greytrix died.

"Gozen was the first to die" said Trunder Sunder

"SPRINGS!" Yelled Inganoo, as springs exploded from the landscape. "NOOOOOOOOOOO SPRINGS." He grabbed hold of The Red Scourge "You unesrtand Springs Are the most important things Ever Made. Springs IN YOUR SOCKS Springs IN YOUR BD."

"No Inganoo, nothing I do is understanding." said Sulisha

"Springs IN YOUR LEGS." Inganoo replied. "Springs IN YOUR PANTS."

Gozen came back to life.

"They go Sproiinng Sproingoboingo." Inganoo said. "Springs."

"pyps you are back from the dead" said Trunder Sunder

"SPRINGS IN YOUR INTESTINES!" Inganoo ranted. "Your intestines need springs to function. You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough. You understand!"

"Yes I am Trunder Sunder." said Gozen.

"cool" said Trunder

"Springy intestines!" Inganoo insisted.

"Ingy what other things have springs?" Trunder asked.

"This is how you poo." Inganoo whispered conspiratorially.

""dick" is the sound of PROGRESS (and opening puzzle doors)" said.

"SPRINGS IN YOUR BOOKS." Inganoo's ranting tapered off and his face took on a serious expression. "Look there are only so many things I can put springs in"

"those springs are the reason i don't read books any more" Trunder said.

"This really isn't funny at all. Springs." Inganoo replied.

"Put springs in your cat" said.

"IN YOUR GLASSES... Springs!" Inganoo said. "IN YOUR OWLS... Springs!"

"well, on your cat" said thoughtfully.

"IN YOUR DUCKS... Springs!" Inganoo continued. "IN YOUR TIME TRAVEL... Springs! ...Wait I lost my train of thought."

"Inganoo." said.

"Hok hok." Inganoo replied, the traditional Inganooese greeting. "SPRINGS IN YOUR TOES"

"Put metal springs all over the water springs in season of springs" said.

Inganoo scowled. "Loooook. You can't put the psrings in the springs Then You get exploding slinkies Jokes on you."

"should i make the really bad joke?" Trunder asked.

SpoilerShow

"I, I thought that was the goal Ingy!!!!" said.

"GOAL IS SPRINGS!" Inganoo corrected him. "Springs... IN YOUR BASEBALLS! SPRINGS... IN YOUR GARFIELD!"

"springs in your goals?" Trunder asked.

"I know what I want in my Garfield." Inganoo said.

"is it springs?" Trunder asked.

There was a long moment of silence, and finally. "Yes." Inganoo said.

"yay" Trunder replied.

"Can we have Springtime all the time 'cause 1/4th of the year really doesn't cut it for me." said.

"SPRING TIME IS ALL THE TIME! WE HAVE SPRING EVERYWHERE!" Inganoo decreed. "YOU SEE SPRINGS IN YOUR..."

"seasons?" Trunder interrupted.

"TEETH!" Inganoo yelled. "SPRINGS IN YOUR SEASONING!" At that point a spring burst out of the ground under , and propelled him into a swamp.

"INGY I'MA DROWN." He said. Inganoo was not interested.

"SPRINGS IN YOUR SPRINGS" he commented. "SPRINGS IN YOUR PEPPER. BELL PEPPERS!" He glanced around, suddenly finding himself in a different location entirely.

"Hills of paradox grass, Everywhere." He commented. "Shit I want to think of a pun. This sucks."

"Silken meadows of silly things, such as paradox grass" said.

"Noooooo." Ingy refuted. "I can only rhyme. You have to understand."

"Inganoo, you are not rhyming" Trunder said.

"No" Inganoo denied. "No"

"none of this rhymes" Trunder insisted.

"No, No, Look, No Look Here." Inganoo pointed at something incredibly important. Trunder folded his arms and looked away.

"no" he said.

"No" Inganoo rebutted. "The word you're looking for is "understand""

"no" Trunder said. Inganoo decided to ignore him, just as the springs tore through the meadow of paradox grass.

"SEVEN!" Inganoo yelled. "SPRINGS IN YOUR SEVENS. SPRINGS UP TO YOUR NINES! HUNGER FOR SPRINGS! IT'S GOOD IN IRON!SPRINGS! SPONGS! ...Sponges?" He said confused, as massive sponges burst through the field. "OH MY GOD"
[cp;pr]instead of that happened gozen used his matrix the moment that he ws lungeda t by whatever that dues name was

he looked the side and cocked his head and was all :fuch you butt==ddy u an the fucjuibg best abnd you have no right to be that way to be! I AM A FUCKING KING BITCH:

he then took out his other sword and using the matic made two of himself!!@!! the two goezens quickly began to chargew aat the guy who attacked them before,m without warining, and stabbeda ta him alot

iffofofof was anfrya atht they had attemtped to danage him, but surprised and a littl spelaed that he wasnt hurt. then hs awe a third goexen stanfing in fron t of him.

"" I tacked troguh time to get your wounds back to normal. there are three of me and you know what onle two of me does. if you dont listen and follow me in this stupid battle then ill just fo it afgain anga ifain anf agian untilyou comple.?
?capofje??]/color]
OAKEY FINE IF ROBSETTA DOESN'T EANT OT RUN THIS BATTLEI WILL DON IT MYELF.

ROUND ONE IS OVER.

BLANK IS ELIMINEATED FOR NOT HAVEING A REAL UESRNAME OR A REAL CHARACTER OR ANY INFORMATION WHATSOEVER. QUITE FRANKLY EVERYONE APART FROM IGNANOO AND GOZEN GODRFINGE OR WHATEVRE HIS NAME IS IS ON THIN IXCE RIGHT NOW. POST MORE I WILL ILIMINATE YOU ALL.

THIS IS WHERE I'D TELL THE WRITER WITH NO NAME TO WRITE A DEATH POST FOR THEIR CHAREACTER WITH NO NAME BUT I BET WE WOULD JUST GET A POST WITH NOHTING IN IT SO SCREW OYU.

ROUND TWO IS NOW AND IT TAKES PLACE IN AN ICE CREAMED FACTORY GOGOGO
grew weary of the battle. 's conversation with Ignanoo was nothing more than idiotic.

considered simply annihilating them all, but ultimately could not justify it. That would not only be barbaric, it would simply placate the being who ran this competition. did not wish to give that being any pleasure.

So instead, cast the Nameless Spell. Before anyone else could react, had vanished from existence.

That was enough for the round to proceed. But little did the Grandmaster suspect 's true plan.

One thousand years later, reappeared in the same place. The Grandmaster's influence had long faded; the battle was supposedly over.

Now would be free to travel the dimensions once more.

would have revenge.
", I take it?"

watched as the voice he heard got accompanied by a mouth that spoke it, one that bared its fangs at . Her dark gown clothed her shape in a way that would've soothed if it hadn't been for the tension between the two. The woman hadn't spoken but a few words, but already knew her intentions. There was no new round, there was no next round, and she had come to settle that score. had frozen the battle in place, and stepped out of it on his own will, leaving it to rot like a ruined shell, and he knew what was going to happen next. It would ressurect like a phoenix from its ashes, but what plans she had or who to house it with didn't know.

"I'm sure you don't recognise me now, , but we were in a Grand Battle together once. Do you remember that? You found a way to break out! Congratulations. I can't say I wasn't entirely unoffended when you left without warning, but what good could I do as a statue to anger myself? Those days are long gone though, , and what remains now is but a distant memory of those days."

A shimmering light broke through the two of them. The woman grabbed her arm, wincing if only to refrain from shrieking aloud. stared at her arm, and saw a gem, infected with bile and pus, rapidly flickering in color, stabbed straight through her right hand. Trails and spikes of the same material wound up along her arm, sowing seeds of chaos and pain in its wake. now knew who he was facing. Like thorns, this malign force bended the air around her into an aura of intimidation. Like a shy flower, her luscious hair that flowed like the ocean could tense up in bolts of lightning unwarned. The Rose bended back, straightening her pose.

"Now, I don't know if this little..." she waved her infected hand, "...trinket is familiar to you, but if you recall this gem has an immense power stored within. A power that could bring life to, say, a dead universe."

was scared.

"When we recommence, I'm sure you'll find yourself in a bit of a predicament. Or, if you like to look at the bright side, in a wonderful afterlife. And trust me, things will be a whole lot more serious this time around.

"Well well well, all of you, long time no see. Do you remember me? I'm sure you don't, I've grown quite a lot since last time, haven't I. I never really imagined being in this position again, but here we are! All together! I'm sure you don't need any introductions, and the time you've had to think for the last eternity should've been long enough for all of you to have gotten a little more introspective, say.

Let's not dawdle any longer. Your next setting shall be St. Misimodo. This peculiar city I found somehwere in an alternatre reality, and you would probably believe me if I said the city was a psychological experiment to generate the biggest gap between the rich and the poor as you could imagine. Sadly for the poor, it grew that way naturally, ever since the town's decision to implement an own monetary system to gain benefit from the exchange rate, there has been incredible inflation, which left the jobless even less chance every day to get integrated into society. In this setting you shall all be dropped as-is into the slums of Misimodo. Yes, you'll all start out as the poor. You don't get something for nothing after all!"

...You do get a lot of things for nothing. Mostly bad things.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Re: The Grand Revival: Round 3 - St. Masimodo
wondered about his existence.

wasn't sure whether he was dead or alive; nor whether he ever had been.
had been powerful in another life, unchallenged in death, and when he had
returned he had expected to be invincible.

But now, sat in a pile of trash in the slums of Masimodo, forced into corporeality by one whom
he remembered, faintly, gently, almost tentatively as if memory itself was reluctant to speak,
skirting the probing edge of consciousness like a grasshopper leaping from place to place.

"okay pencils down this is waht i got" - the only marker of 's existence that he could remember
now. Further back, he remembered when he was nothing at all; when he had been nothing and
everything, one over zero amongst the universes.

He remembered, in short, nothing.

lifted an arm; a very human-looking arm - and pulled himself from the garbage. found he wore
a raggedy cloak, and in one hidden inside pocket a small butterfly blade. pulled it from its
hiding place, and twirled it open in its hands - it felt good. Its reassuring steel convinced that
he could protect himself; and could stay alive.

Then looked at it closely, and saw on it the gilded symbols; and knew - right then - that the
knife was his; on it was ascribed 's name.

The steel,
of course,
was blank.

SpoilerShow