Bee Puns Text Adventure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bee Puns Text Adventure
Re: Bee Puns Text Adventure
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

Superfrequency Wrote:Follow your nose!

Wait

Bee cool. Just act like you're supposed to bee there, but bee ready to buzz in case it's a sting. Casually examine every door.
You fly around the Honeydome. There are some workers hovering around, but nobody tells you to buzz off.

Unfortunately, the doors aren't labeled, or even numbered. Further down the hallway, you see someone busy as a bee taking down the numbers; it must bee part of the renovations.

littlebeasti Wrote:Obviousbee you are going to die, since you just stung the seagull.
[img]images/smilies/icon_sad.gif[/img]
You'll bee fine! Stingers just get caught in human skin, and you didn't even sting him very deep. All you did was ruffle his feathers, he's probably just going to get a comb-over.

bobthepen Wrote:oh wait. I thought this was Brie Puns Text Adventure.

> Call his cell-ular phone!
Now that idea is the bee's knees! There's just a couple of combplications; you don't have a phone, and you don't know the manager's number. If not for that, then you could buzz him and find out where his office is... except that might make him realize you're looking for his precious rubee.

No, that's not going to work. What you need is a...

omegawill Wrote:Go for the second option.
Plan Bee.

ambivalentKillerBee Wrote:>Hap-BEE to have a chance use for your Galaxy APIS cell running An-DRONE HONEYCOMB, use the BEE-gle Navigation app to direct you there. It's got BEE-tooth support and you can use your ANTENNAE to communicate wirelessly. SafeBEE first with legs free flying.
But beefore you can think of anything, a spokesbee for a cellphone company pops out of nowhere. He keeps droning on about his new phone, and how he's all abuzz over it.

You don't have time for his sales pitch. You make a beeline for the nearest door and slam it in his face.

Inside, you see an annoyed spider holding up a flyamond. He's glaring right at you.

Looks like you've bumbled your way into the jewel-loving manager's office. Now what?
Originally posted on MSPA by ambivalentKillerBee.

> Take a gander at the jewel BEEdazzled office.
Originally posted on MSPA by poiz.

> Bee polite. Bee efficient. And have a plan to sting everyone you mbeet. Ask him if you can hive a rubee.
RE: Bee Puns Text Adventure
ambivalentKillerBee Wrote:> Take a gander at the jewel BEEdazzled office.

You nervously look around as you think about how to explain yourself. You can't help but notice that there are jewels all over the walls - gornets, amothysts, sapphiders, and assorted others. And here you thought he just had a secret stash.

You don't see a rubee around anywhere, though. Maybe he keeps the rarest gems out of sight.

poiz Wrote:> Bee polite. Bee efficient. And have a plan to sting everyone you mbeet. Ask him if you can hive a rubee.

You decide to bee direct, and simply ask him for a rubee. You explain that you need it as part of a Royal Quest.

"You want one of my gems? Well, I don't do free-bees. Make me an offer and maybee I'll go for it. If it's worth my while"

You don't like the hungry way the spider is looking at you, and you don't think he'll bee satisfied with just any offer. What are you going to offer him? Or are you going to try another approach?
I've heard of spiders and their honeyed words. Don't beelieve for one second that he'll make an honest trade.
Offer him the nectar of the gods. He'll bee sure to go for that?

Then go on a quest to find the nectar of the gods.
> At the beehest of your neighbeers, azzzk him to visit a picnic happening RIGHT NOW that he should visit.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
On a mizzzion of such importance, it is inevitable you will need to make a great sacrifice eventually...

Offer your prizzzed yellow jacket, signed by your favorite bee-ball player.