The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
What the fuck.

I'm so sorry, Credit. I had no idea you were dealing with all this.
Oh god, your brother is not a good person at all. I wish I could do something to help, because the things he's doing are genuinely disgusting.

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
Credit what the fuck
Im going to fight your brother, what a shithead
SpoilerShow
SO hey! I know for some of you it's been a long time.

Long story short I'm uh kind of losing my place to live due in no small part to some shit going on between me and my family and a lack of funds (of which I'm unwilling for a variety of reasons to go to them for help with.)

So I'm kind of in need of a place to stay ASAP. I'm in the Illinois area if anyone knows someone who can help.

Sorry for dropping this on you all on short notice.
I'm very anxious about Money and I don't know what to do and I feel like time is going by so quickly and I need to do something about it QUICK.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Being pushed out. It could be today. It could be two weeks. Two months. A year? I have absolutely no idea. Right now, I'm being told to choose between giving up control over my own access to mental health services or giving up a roof. No idea what the next ultimatum will be.

Fun.
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
I've been quietly upset for a few days now. Not really knowing what to do at all. Pretty much been on autopilot in terms of this forum and community. Right now I'm updating Swamped and looking at threads and that's it.

I'm posting this because I want people to know that, in my particular case, everything is not okay. And I'm not really ready to grapple with figuring out what it would take for it to be okay.

I don't know how to move on from here. All I can think of to do is to express my frustration so that, if nothing else, people are aware of it.